Mrs Hinch #523 Maybe she's born with it? Maybe she's a filter Queen. (Credit - Mabelline)

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
View attachment 1113433
Washed on 20 degrees guysssshhh - even though she turned the dial to 50 degrees and tried to (unsuccessfully) hide it with her ‘strategically’ placed caption box…

👌

D’oh. Maybe Roy came in the kitchen and knocked it. Oh wait - wrong house…
Sorry, is she actually pointing out that the picture shows her turning the dial down …with a tag that says ”illustration of…” or have I misunderstood the caption?
But then she actually washes much higher?
God she jars my brain. The bleeping oxygen thief.

Reactions: 12
Ok, so next time I decide to wear 3 pairs of freaky white gloves at once, fill a lasagne dish with olive oil, then marinate the gloves in the oil I’ll do what I always do anyway and wash at 30 degrees…. 🙄

Saving the planet my arse, the amount of tat she wastes and her gas guzzling cars, countless trips back and forth between Greyskull and Llama Lodge…. thanks hunnnnay but no tips needed fanks 🙄😂

• Haha
Reactions: 38
- Be sure to have expensive/ott ballgowns to wear for birthday parties etc, to make sure that the attention is always and forever on you.

- Buy bulk amounts of spaghetti hoops, spinach, eggs and cheese for pie making.

- Get the latest version of Photoshop, just in case baby's hands get cold and you need to quickly magic up some fake gloves.
- Don't forget the cheesestrings

• Haha
Reactions: 13

🤣🤣🤣 P&G trying to make people believe that Sophie Hinchliffe is environmentally friendly.

I have heard it all now.

• Haha
Reactions: 14

So ickle sophie is going to mummy's for din dins ...just for a change 🥱🥱🥱 we know you're really there EVERY night hun!!!🙄🙄🙄

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 37
I don't know if anyone here followed the absolute shitstorm that was the Ace Family on YouTube, but the way Hinch is going reminds me of them.

To summarise (poorly), they had a massive following on YouTube, making at least $1M per month. They saw two houses beside each other with an amazing view over LA and decided to buy both (almost fininished) houses and merge them. The houses were about $2M each, but their mansion would cost almost $10M by the time they were done with renovations. They took out two huge loans, but pretended they bought it outright.

Their YouTube career came crashing down due to poor money management and half-assing a huge money earner event (only taking in about 10% of what they thought they would) that meant they didn't pay any of the "famous" partakers of the event. They were sued for millions, had to foreclose on their house and someone ended up buying it for about $2M because although it cost $10M they over paid initially, blew their money on renovations and the average house was $2M in the neighbourhood.

I know it isn't the same as Hinch, but considering she overpaid for that house and is paying to refurbish it from top to bottom, and her genuine engagement/follower is dropping it's not impossible that her millions will quickly dry up.
I seen the story on this.. they also didn’t have the right permission to build or do renovations to the house. They created a mud slide by adding a pool and using a jetski on it, it flooded the neighbours houses below them on the cliff… the house was a “filming” house for show. It wasn’t allowed to be lived it as it wasn’t safe. There was a story on TIKTOK from realtor or something like that. who was walking through the house and showing it empty and everything was ripped out.

• Wow
Reactions: 18
Poor little Ron....if he was to invent another planet???? He’s already on it, Planet Hinch🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 18
I don't know if anyone here followed the absolute shitstorm that was the Ace Family on YouTube, but the way Hinch is going reminds me of them.

To summarise (poorly), they had a massive following on YouTube, making at least $1M per month. They saw two houses beside each other with an amazing view over LA and decided to buy both (almost fininished) houses and merge them. The houses were about $2M each, but their mansion would cost almost $10M by the time they were done with renovations. They took out two huge loans, but pretended they bought it outright.

Their YouTube career came crashing down due to poor money management and half-assing a huge money earner event (only taking in about 10% of what they thought they would) that meant they didn't pay any of the "famous" partakers of the event. They were sued for millions, had to foreclose on their house and someone ended up buying it for about $2M because although it cost $10M they over paid initially, blew their money on renovations and the average house was $2M in the neighbourhood.

I know it isn't the same as Hinch, but considering she overpaid for that house and is paying to refurbish it from top to bottom, and her genuine engagement/follower is dropping it's not impossible that her millions will quickly dry up.
Their marriage reminds me of the ace fam too. Only for the cameras, off camera he speaks to her like tit but in this case it's hinch talking to inch like tit on and off camera actually.

Reactions: 17
Can we have a List of never seen again items that little miss environmentally aware has purchaaaayyyysed.
I’ll go first.

Milk pumps
Polly the trolley
Dumper truck
Play house
Pumpkin casserole dish
ANY of the plastic baking tit she buys with every hinch haul.
Any of the collapsible tit she bought
The bleeping alpaca feeder….. must have been blown away by Eunice.

• Heart
Reactions: 28
Ok, so next time I decide to wear 3 pairs of freaky white gloves at once, fill a lasagne dish with olive oil, then marinate the gloves in the oil I’ll do what I always do anyway and wash at 30 degrees….
I think you’re being very unkind. The gloves may well be from Jamie’s “other” project as a snooker referee. He wears the freaky white gloves before he gets to polish the balls.

On that note, it’s been a long day and may be time to finish off my half bottle of mulled wine from Christmas….

• Haha
Reactions: 22
I honestly think she is pissing with us. Every day she mentions either her mum or dad.

She is self-absorbed and entitled.

eLsYEKWMBF.jpg

I think you’re being very unkind. The gloves may well be from Jamie’s “other” project as a snooker referee. He wears the freaky white gloves before he gets to polish the balls.

On that note, it’s been a long day and may be time to finish off my half bottle of mulled wine from Christmas….
I don’t even want to think about Jamie polishing his balls 🤢😂

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 21
At the Mum and Dad’s again? She’s probably had them at her house all day as it is. She needs to get a life, come to think of it, Freda and Weepsy need to get themselves a life too. It’s pathetic being in each other’s pockets like that

Reactions: 23
Can we have a List of never seen again items that little miss environmentally aware has purchaaaayyyysed.
I’ll go first.

Milk pumps
Polly the trolley
Dumper truck
Play house
Pumpkin casserole dish
ANY of the plastic baking tit she buys with every hinch haul.
Any of the collapsible tit she bought
The bleeping alpaca feeder….. must have been blown away by Eunice.
Ronnie's big sit in car
The dolls house 🤔
The trolley thing for her alpaca tit
The big lorry that fit Ronnie's cars in

Reactions: 20
Is she a bleeping magician now?, why does one glove turn into three? I don’t get it 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 29
I seen the story on this.. they also didn’t have the right permission to build or do renovations to the house. They created a mud slide by adding a pool and using a jetski on it, it flooded the neighbours houses below them on the cliff… the house was a “filming” house for show. It wasn’t allowed to be lived it as it wasn’t safe. There was a story on TIKTOK from realtor or something like that. who was walking through the house and showing it empty and everything was ripped out.
People are bonkers, honestly! Why anyone would want to live a life filled with so many lies I'll never understand - I'm looking at you Hinch

13 pages of catch up since lunchtime & we have more hysterical laughing at "Mum and I are obchesssched with the pacas", an AD trying to plug being all environmentally friendly just like "wot she is" 🤔🐂💩......
A pre-recorded wosssh. 😴
What an absolute hypocritical bleep!

"How are we this evening?" she asks, like she cares ...
"We'd like you to apologise for your plagiarism and then duck right off to oblivion as we are so done with your greedy lying ways, seeing your crappy woolly wankers & hearing you constantly brag, especially during times of hardship & crisis!
Bugger off Hinch you utter waste of oxygen! Same goes for your unemployed chav husband and wasp chewing narc of a muvver!🖕🏼😤 ATV

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Their marriage reminds me of the ace fam too. Only for the cameras, off camera he speaks to her like tit but in this case it's hinch talking to inch like tit on and off camera actually.
Yes! The more perfect someone tries to show their life on SM the less true that is, as truly happy people are just living their life.

For the brief month or two that I followed and liked Hinch 🤢 back in 2019, I thought the "banter" she had with Jamie was entertaining, but then I imagined talking to my husband like that, and recording it AND posting it on SM and realised (on top of everything else) she's just a cow.

• Heart
Reactions: 23
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.