Mrs Hinch #240 She hasn’t been on here since 2019

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Thread title by Mrs Hinch
20200925_193831.jpg

Can someone do a tldr?

Please keep it about Mrs Hinch, a small desperate account outed herself as sending troll messages to herself in order to share to get attention and followers from tattlers. These small accounts are gagging to be the next Mrs Hinch and are everything they pretend to stand against. That's why they're offlimits, we as mods want to help and don't want people taken in by tit on social media. Don't trust anyone!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 105
😂
I was typing into the other thread!

In the interests of fairness as I am not a real life troll 😂 (just a pastry troll), I wanted to be clear that Hinch is not really breaking any lockdown rules. She’s a twit but I’m moral enough to say she’s not without defending her, but I appreciate that everyone is struggling right now with what’s happening in their areas and I hope you are all ok xx

• Heart
Reactions: 25
Thread title by Mrs HinchView attachment 256392

Can someone do a tldr?

Please keep it about Mrs Hinch, a small desperate account outed herself as sending troll messages to herself in order to share to get attention and followers. These small accounts are gagging to be the next Mrs Hinch and are everything they pretend to stand against. That's why they're offlimits, we as mods want to help and don't want people taken in by tit on social media. Don't trust anyone!
Why does she always mention your beautiful family, my family and myself are ugly c*nts I’d have you know Soph!!!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 116
Why does she always say 'all the best'?... Off to the asda, all the best guys! Its strange

• Haha
Reactions: 33
Recap:

Hinch has unveiled her new bespoke seating area in her lounge, that is too high for Ron, and too small for anyone else to sit on. Inside the seating area is a hidden Narnia of books for Ron that he can’t get to. Hinch can now seat more people at castle grey skull than a double decker bus.

she decided to get autumnal by making some bum cheeks covered in leaves for her coffee table

Ma Barker was away from them for at least 13 hours, we do not know how she coped with this.

cleaning wise, there is no weekly cleaning lists now but bespoke cleaning. We watched Sophie clean the bum cheek paint from the garage floor with a scrub mommy. This is the total sum of cleaning that took place today

Hinch has some more arts and crafts for herself to play with, whilst Ron watches her and she screams MUMMAZ and SHEEP at him with his new gifted farmyard toys

Ron clapped today, but this seemed to be a slow clap just for MUMMAZ and a dirty look was also seen directed at MUMMAZ

Also we are awaiting the unveiling of THE INTERVIEW tomorrow with the Mail on Sunday where she will talk about all the trolls.

oh... and Rose is not her middle name, Sophie added this in her teens 😀

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 104
😂
I was typing into the other thread!

In the interests of fairness as I am not a real life troll 😂 (just a pastry troll), I wanted to be clear that Hinch is not really breaking any lockdown rules. She’s a twit but I’m moral enough to say she’s not without defending her, but I appreciate that everyone is struggling right now with what’s happening in their areas and I hope you are all ok xx
She's breaking it by being close to those not in a household . as in no socially distance

Reactions: 9
Why does she always say 'all the best'?... Off to the asda, all the best guys! Its strange
I think it was initially said somewhat sarcastically, or poking fun at herself in the likeable early days, like when someone does something daft, “all the best” kind of like “u ok hun.” Then it became her trademark of sorts. But she went on GMB and was stuck on an “all the best” loop and I seriously wondered “u ok hun?”

sometimes she throws an “effing” in there. Once, AOLMaBarkerYahoo said “all the effing best kiddo” or similar and my toes nearly dropped off from curling so much.

HTH!

• Haha
Reactions: 30
Not really able to tell from what she did post. You are allowed in people’s houses, just no hugging or the like, to sit apart etc.

Reactions: 3
Hang on, I’ve missed some pages an can’t be bothered to go back an read, but who’s house is she on her moms??? Absolute fkin idiot we are not allowed to be around other peoples houses

Reactions: 5
Hang on, I’ve missed some pages an can’t be bothered to go back an read, but who’s house is she on her moms??? Absolute fkin idiot we are not allowed to be around other peoples houses
We are. Unless your area is in a local lockdown. Otherwise you can go to other people's houses as long as no more than 6 in total and you keep a distance.

Reactions: 32
Calling a bingo on the fact that she dropped Ronnie at Ma Barkers for a sleepover so that she and Jamie can bask in the glory of her You supplement interview.
In terms of content it will be a lot of gushing about the supplement and omg guys I can’t believe it - look what Jamie just went to the shops to buy omg it’s actually me wow guys etc etc.
a bit of engagement with followers; read more in my memwaaa swipe up
Then a day of the gram to rest before a “busy week” next week.
Thank you and goodnight.

• Sick
Reactions: 56
Her area isn’t in local lockdown, she’s allowed the go round her mums! The thread is being took over by the same replies over and over about her being at Ma Barkers :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: 49
Some people are

Reactions: 5
Recap:

Hinch has unveiled her new bespoke seating area in her lounge, that is too high for Ron, and too small for anyone else to sit on. Inside the seating area is a hidden Narnia of books for Ron that he can’t get to. Hinch can now seat more people at castle grey skull than a double decker bus.

she decided to get autumnal by making some bum cheeks covered in leaves for her coffee table

Ma Barker was away from them for at least 13 hours, we do not know how she coped with this.

cleaning wise, there is no weekly cleaning lists now but bespoke cleaning. We watched Sophie clean the bum cheek paint from the garage floor with a scrub mommy. This is the total sum of cleaning that took place today

Hinch has some more arts and crafts for herself to play with, whilst Ron watches her and she screams MUMMAZ and SHEEP at him with his new gifted farmyard toys

Ron clapped today, but this seemed to be a slow clap just for MUMMAZ and a dirty look was also seen directed at MUMMAZ

Also we are awaiting the unveiling of THE INTERVIEW tomorrow with the Mail on Sunday where she will talk about all the trolls.

oh... and Rose is not her middle name, Sophie added this in her teens 😀
Bum cheeks covered in leaves made me spill my beer. 😂😂😂😂😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.