Mrs Hinch #238 Better get down to the food bank hasty, the poor need my tasty pastry

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
You don’t see her actually eat that bile do you? she just forks it and spits it straight in The bin probably.
Is it wrong to say to she still eats like a fat person
How do fat people eat? I use a knife and fork! Do you mean she doesn’t eat very healthily and someone of her body shape looks like they eat a lot of non fattening foods! Come on now hun be kond

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 23
Imagine going on £5000 weekend away, living comfortably using social media and then say you’ve got a boring mundane life 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 28
Does anyone think she has gone pumpkin patch with Stacey? She did say she was going for a "rainy walk" this afternoon?

Reactions: 11
So Zoph has moved onto Astonhinch, she’s so petty. NB: please change cloths when cleaning bins even if it is a nappy bin. Same tit different day.

• Sick
Reactions: 5
Very Middleton to the party, but who doesn’t love some yummy wet dog all over the sofa, those drying coats do nothing except keep the moisture in 🤢🤢

• Haha
Reactions: 12
I feel a pre record coming up about Ronalongadingdons hair cut 💇🏼
She'll do a story at the end of the day saying 'I dunno if any of you noticed guyssss but my Ronalonadingdong tuftymans is now HAIRCUT BALDY MANZ. yes thats right! We took him to get a haircut yesterday guuuuuuys. *inserts montage of Ron getting his hair cut in slo mo to 2 becomes 1 by the Spice Girls*

• Haha
Reactions: 37
Her staycation looked far from mundane and obviously cost fortunes. It was obvious from some of the photos she posted that she had at least her mother with her before she owned up to her parents staying nearby (as in across the landing not in other premises).

I can see a Princess Diana style interview with Bugboy in the future, giving it "There were 3 of us in our marriage"

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 27
I have finally after all this time worked out what mr inch’s full time job is, he is incredibly busy day to day.
He’s the full time cameraman and producer.
ATV

• Haha
Reactions: 11
With the weather turning, I wonder if we will see a return of the gifted soup maker & Mr Inch taking centre stage again with his recipes for “the billions of people asking”.*

*I just went to go to the Mr Hinch highlight because there was a video of this moment where he said this so wanted to screenshot it, and it’s gone! The whole highlight! I know it was there as recent as a few weeks ago. They are defo making him into his own category, I’m sure of it!

Reactions: 10
Zoph, you’ve probably seen because everyone is sharing it but David Attenborough 🤴, has 3 million followers, with one video, yep one video...... he’s not selling stuff that harms our planet, he’s educating the masses on helping it, you know you say you are still learning, well do the right thing and learn from him. Ta muchly 👍🏻

• Heart
Reactions: 44
With the weather turning, I wonder if we will see a return of the gifted soup maker & Mr Inch taking centre stage again with his recipes for “the billions of people asking”.*

*I just went to go to the Mr Hinch highlight because there was a video of this moment where he said this so wanted to screenshot it, and it’s gone! The whole highlight! I know it was there as recent as a few weeks ago. They are defo making him into his own category, I’m sure of it!
What the sausage soup ?🤮🤮

• Haha
Reactions: 4
She'll do a story at the end of the day saying 'I dunno if any of you noticed guyssss but my Ronalonadingdong tuftymans is now HAIRCUT BALDY MANZ. yes thats right! We took him to get a haircut yesterday guuuuuuys. *inserts montage of Ron getting his hair cut in slo mo to 2 becomes 1 by the Spice Girls*
Baldy Manz 😂 😂 😂 😂 😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.