Mrs Hinch #518 Finally a heartfelt post for Ronnie Roo, shame it wasn’t written by you

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Hi Guyssss,
thought I would pop on and write a personal message to you all.
Seriously, I can’t believe the fuss you are all making about my little slip up with the palger,plagrism, oops spellings not my forte 😂my little mishap with the quote.
Really guysssh, life is to short too dwell on these little blips, hey if you think about it ( nobody died) I mean we all have so much more important things to think about at the moment. We are coming out of a pandemic and the guyssss in the theatre need our support more than anything. I am doing all I can rounding up family and friends to go visit the shows.
Also guysssh I heard that I’m being mocked for Henry’s bedroom, I mean , it’s not ensuite ( I’m sorry bubba) but there just wasn’t enough bathrooms but Mummaz will get round to extending one for you.
I personally feel that if we have pets then they should be treated like family, that’s why I’m having an extension built on my furr boys shed to give them an ensuite shower room. In fact I’m advocating the RSPCA should ban people from pets if you can’t give them their own bedroom.
I know you feel I give more attention to my pets than my boys, but hey guysss my mum said independence is the best thing for the little munchkins and it’s best for them to find their own way in the world and not be influenced by me. So my lickel Henry and Roy, Roger, Rodders need me , and not only that I feel the love they give me. There is a bond between us and aura emanates from them to me, it’s something only a Mumaz of fur babies can feel.
come with me on my journey guyzzh I want to be friends with YOU I don’t want any animosity that you feel towards me.
hearfelt hand reaching out to you
Mumaz love you tattle hens soo much love lickel, ickel Sophie Rose xxx
phew got that all of my chest Jamie hope that pleases the witches 😂😂😂😂👍🏻

• Haha
Reactions: 50
Sorry if this has already been posted before but looks like ‘Fuckedup Farm’ is a lot more done than she’s showing.

Flooring guy posted her on 9th Feb then commented on murial blokes post on the 12th
Oh she did her hair for Mr floor man. Watch out Jimbo, your wife is after a flirt with someone new

Anyway, someone put the post up with the fake bricks couple of days ago, tbe company apparently did 2 walls 18 weeks ago and tagged her in it. 18 weeks! Not 2 days ago. The house is pretty much done I think...

• Haha
Reactions: 29
Oh she did her hair for Mr floor man. Watch out Jimbo, your wife is after a flirt with someone new

Anyway, someone put the post up with the fake bricks couple of days ago, tbe company apparently did 2 walls 18 weeks ago and tagged her in it. 18 weeks! Not 2 days ago. The house is pretty much done I think...
Is this why Jim has been hitting the gym? Maybe his slimmer appearance yesterday wasn't a filter.

Floor manz rivalz

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Ohhh here goes x
this is such a common tactic from narcissistics. She probably has people around her saying how great she is and telling her how awful Eileen is for using her picture, despite the fact she posts her own son on the toilet and happily lets fans upload creepy photos!

jusy say your sorry! She doesn’t have to take the photo down if she doesn’t extend that to all her mad fans sharing it sorry. She’s such a bully

• Heart
Reactions: 38
Mrs Hinch, answering the following.
hobby: bleep.
job title: bleep.
Aspirations: being a bleep.
Best at: Being a bleep.
Describe yourself: bleep.
What are you best known for? Being a bleep.
If carlsberg did interviews....

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 35
Ohhh here goes x
Good for Eileen, it will do Hinch the world of good to come up against someone with the strength to stand up for herself. She is only asking for a credit for the words that Hinch stole from her, all Hinch has to do is say sorry and share a message to her story saying the words I posted the other day were from @theautismcafe post. They resonated with me. That's all she has to do, she is so far up herself she won't apologise. And SHE is the one who put Ronnie out there on public view, this is what happens. What happens to pics that are screenshot and used after you yourself have made them public is out of your control. And Eileen only posted his legs lol not even his face. Go Eileen!

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 65
Also it’s clear she wrote it. She doesn’t use an apostrophe for Ron’s mind. She doesn’t know how to place any grammar so she typed it.

• Heart
Reactions: 17
I don’t think she has a leg to stand on if she’s got images of her kids on a huge public domain, she’s been aware of the dangers for years funny how she only cares when she’s getting in trouble! Karma is a witch

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 54
Loving for the Eileen saga, but also going to drop this here....what a weird selection of new followers amongst the usual Huns who've tagged her
IMG_20220228_130525.jpg

Reactions: 16
Say what you will about big Eileen but I AM HERE FOR THIS DRAMA!!!

Come on Eileen ya wee beaut!!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 39
I've been a bit of a lurker on here for months, I gave her the benefit of the doubt but this plagiarism stuff has really made me see her for what she is.
Her whole approach to this is bull. 'A friend sent it to me' 'it's a misunderstanding'. It's claptrap.
And as for removing Ronnie, well Hinch, you remove him first because you exploit him all the time. She isn't even showing his face.

• Heart
Reactions: 42
This Eileen drama is brilliant. Honestly thought she would have caved and deleted the post.
Only reason hinch is asking for her to remove the picture of her son is because the pic is proof of her plagiarism 😬
And what is she doing messaging her at 3am 😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 44
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.