Mrs Hinch #234 She is rockin, ASA are knockin. She cries troll, so the sheep come flockin

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I think it looks like someone else is holding handsnomes in one of the videos, possibly her niece or sister. It's one of the stories from this morning where he is being held up to feed an animal, the arms didnt look hairy enough to be vestys, or string beany' enough to be hers.
I think wherever they are the whole family is there with them, is the sister married?

Reactions: 9
I’m not sure I fully agree with the assumption that she’s got the money to splash out on a big country pad in her local area. If she has earned £2.5 million (and those estimates are notoriously crap), she’ll have paid tax on half of that, unless she’s been very clever with dividends etc (sorry, I’m an ex accountant). They also seem to burn through/waste money at a rate of knots, not everything is gifted by any means. Getting a mortgage is more difficult when you have to show proof of future income and you’re an Insta influencer whose fame is notoriously transitory and fickle.

In my local area (Herts), a fairly bog standard four bed house on a normal road with an average garden is currently selling for £1.6 million. A proper “mansion” with a couple of acres is probably £3-5 million. I know nothing about property prices in Essex but I’m sure it’s a fair increase from her current property to that type of house.

Yes, she may be earning a lot of money but she’s also spending a lot of money so I doubt she’s set up financially for life yet. (By her standards, that is, not the average person that doesn’t spunk £50 on regular Hinch hauls).

Anyway, enough finance talk and onto the dog in someone else’s bed and Jamie’s athleisurewear twinset..

• Heart
Reactions: 57
I don’t believe that’s a holiday home, it looks like a family home because it’s not exactly dog friendly cream carpets, really in a rented home. It looks more like a place you’d go for therapy etc. who’s was all the cars?? Dog sleeping in the bed I’d be fuming even if I did allow dogs to stay.
She’s got a cheek to say she felt relaxed and forgot how that felt like, she does duck all else at home apart from make cleaning videos which are repetitive makes Ronnie slop goes shopping, and promotes about 20 cleaning products to clean one place at a time to her little muggy followers who think she’s the best at cleaning, doesn’t take a genius luv to know how to clean a sink and toilet 🙄. She’ll be coming home to do tv interviews for her book which I’ll be avoiding, especially if she goes on loose women with her mate SS. And holly willoughby telling her she’s the best thing since slice bread and so relatable too 🤬🤬

• Sick
Reactions: 21
I love my pets and I do occasionally let them on the bed but I hate all the hair, so I don't really enjoy it because as soon as they get up, I'm chasing around with the lint roller. That's my house though. I would never take them somewhere else and let them be in the beds and all over the furniture. What about the next people who stay? What if they have severe allergies...or even mild actually?! I really hope they get charged extra for a deep clean. Just shows again how the only people on her radar is them.

Also Inch has had it confirmed in no uncertain terms that SHE hired that boat for them. That fishing experience was all done to HER from the money SHE earns. 😂

Last edited:
Reactions: 22
I’m still not buying that was over a weeks worth of holidaying. Still reckon they did go to Mallorca for the weekend and lied their way through the rest of the week. And ma Barker was there the whole time.
hope she now sods off to Poole forever.

Reactions: 23
Yeah definitely noted the "I booked us a boat" in other words from my own manipulative bank account and Jamie paid for duck all because he doesn't earn tit 🤦‍♀️
And no doubt she will write it and all these trips off as business expenses because she was doing it to create content

Reactions: 11
ETA- it was on the stories I saw this morning so were probably posted by her yesterday I've just gone back to look again and they have timed out

Reactions: 3
So proud guyzzzzzzz! I’m going to dedicate my memoir to you all! I’ve topped my Sunday roast with cheese strings and I’ve got a bukakke cake cooking in the oven❤

Happy Sunday you absolute diamonds, you guyz make me laugh out loud on a daily basis!

• Haha
Reactions: 17
I’m not sure I fully agree with the assumption that she’s got the money to splash out on a big country pad in her local area. If she has earned £2.5 million (and those estimates are notoriously crap), she’ll have paid tax on half of that, unless she’s been very clever with dividends etc (sorry, I’m an ex accountant). They also seem to burn through/waste money at a rate of knots, not everything is gifted by any means. Getting a mortgage is more difficult when you have to show proof of future income and you’re an Insta influencer whose fame is notoriously transitory and fickle.

In my local area (Herts), a fairly bog standard four bed house on a normal road with an average garden is currently selling for £1.6 million. A proper “mansion” with a couple of acres is probably £3-5 million. I know nothing about property prices in Essex but I’m sure it’s a fair increase from her current property to that type of house.

Yes, she may be earning a lot of money but she’s also spending a lot of money so I doubt she’s set up financially for life yet. (By her standards, that is, not the average person that doesn’t spunk £50 on regular Hinch hauls).

Anyway, enough finance talk and onto the dog in someone else’s bed and Jamie’s athleisurewear twinset..
It's been removed from Right Move but Olivia & Alex Bowen bought their beautiful house, with large grounds in the Essex countryside for 1.3 mil. I've got family in Herts though, and it's mega expensive for like what you described a normal family home.

Last edited:
Reactions: 11
I got trouble marriage vibes was it a break to try rekindle their relationship?

Is he fed up of the flip flop rants? The manic behaviour and has he found a new mistress 😂

And who’s she looking at? 😂
When they are out for a meal they are obviously alone but think they took the pushchair to make it seem like Ronnie was there 😂

I thought initially this was a make or break holiday.. seriously getting honeymoon is over vibes and they don't like each other.

Reactions: 7
I love my dogs. We have 4 but this is absolutely ridiculous.
I don’t mind them on top our bed at times or on the floor of our Bedroom but ... how does jaymeh not get roasted by mates??
F4C721B4-70FF-4DDB-9307-DF52E41E0472.png

Reactions: 13
She misses that !! Talking like she gets swamped 😂🤣😂 she don’t even leave the house does she! Such a div!

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Looks like she stayed maybe new forest/wimborne way not far from that model village/farmer palmers and bournemouth where you can see the cruise ships. Im a tad further along the coast.

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.