Mrs Hinch #176 Ronnie’s crawling, she’s back to hauling. Hinch your content is appalling!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Wonder if this recipe will be in her upcoming book?
I can't believe any publisher, or editor, or whatever looked at that recipe and thought it was a good idea to include it. I wonder if they made it first to see what it tasted like.

Nachos and sweet chilli sauce are not even from the same country, she's mixing 2 country's foods up!

Surely instead of chilli sauce it should be salsa? If I'm making them to be more filling than a snack I put chilli con carne on mine, then serve them with a load of salad and tit on the side.

• Heart
Reactions: 19
Does every single insta yummy mummy have those bleeping plates, and not just one, a whole collection?? And they are like £15-20 each!!
I have one for my daughter because she was a tit when we weaned and would throw anything that wasn’t stuck down 🙃 but she’s 2now and still uses it so I’m getting my money’s worth lol although now she knows to pull the tab to release the seal but she doesn’t throw anymore 🤣

also not a yummy mummy 🐷🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Just came across this on the rosie ramsey thread... seemed quite apt. If someone in the biz can get sucked in, no wonder Hinch is rubbing her hands together at the stupidity of her army
Screenshot_20200610-194554_Samsung Internet.jpg

Reactions: 14
Thought of a thread suggestion in prep for Ronnie’s bday so I’m writing to down and copying it to my notes ready

Ronnie bless him has a swipe up on his nose,
So the hinchers did a swipe up his mum made “K”
I don’t get it ??

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Those nachos look tit. Where’s the beef chilli at?! (Just use veggie mince if you’re vegan!) and the dips as well???? Absolutely NO creativity and bland as duck - but then again, it is Hinchy who made them 🥴🤪

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Sorry but you’re wrong!

When asa cracked down on the rules and she had to tag everything that was gifted, nearly everything in her kitchen was, including the kettle and toaster.

Any long timers wanna back me up on this one 😊
yep! Absolutley right!
I remember being disgusted when she ended up declaring it after saying it wasn’t gifted

• Wow
Reactions: 10
Christ, imagine sitting peacefully to eat a meal and having a deranged woman point a phone in your face and screech MUMMAZZZZZZ constantly to try and get you to smile for 3 mil shoppers 🙄 leave the poor boy alone to enjoy his food you mad bint!!

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Come on tattlers let’s play bingo on what she’s currently hinting at “working on” I’m saying a clothing line #ohmygodsoldoutin5secondsyourallmyBFFs

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Who the duck has nachos for dinner ???? Can you imagine when Ronnie gets to that age where he can eats anything and all they have for dinner is nachos 😮🤨

• Haha
Reactions: 7
I don’t get it ??
Have you never heard the song
Peter rabbit has a fly upon his nose?

A “k” in reference to the 1000’s

it’s to the tune of that I should of clarified my rhyme 😂

Reactions: 1
Sorry to burst everyone excitement with the smeg kettle and toaster 😂, but I have been following her since she had just under 3,000 followers and she had the kettle back then before she was even known, her and Jamie brought it, i am sure I read that
Nope, its gifted. She forgot her lies again and changed her mind!

#tattleneverforgetsormissesanything

Attachments

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 30
Who the duck has nachos for dinner ???? Can you imagine when Ronnie gets to that age where he can eats anything and all they have for dinner is nachos 😮🤨
We have nachos occasionally-my kids love em. But I do ours with some mince included, dips on the side (sour cream,guac) and a huge big salad. I also put a proper salsa on the nachos not just dry pepper,onion and toms...that's just bloody odd. Also where are the spices?!!

Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.