Mrs Hinch #31 Graze table bought by Lady Muck, the rest was all gifted, she don’t give a duck!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It’s still up.. a new record 22 minutes (ps Ive got another account so I can still peek 👀)

• Heart
Reactions: 32
Am I seeing things 👀 is her mum really selling the gifted table...Nooooo
I’m utterly disgusted, I hope CHL highlights this on her page today

Reactions: 26
I wonder if the fact I said 45 seconds to delete and block comments she will be petulant enough to leave it up to prove a point 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 13
🤣🤣🤣 brilliant. I bet Soph is having a stressful morning on the phone to her mum telling her how to delete it, whilst also trying to delete comments and block on insta. Love how she said “Monday will be over quicker than you know it”. Isn’t every day the same for you hun??? Maybe not this one actually because the bubble is bursting..

• Haha
Reactions: 30
Isn’t that a shame that Tattle got to the screen shots first, off to email Barker and stone house, along with the screenshots. 🥳

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 31
Isn’t that a shame that Tattle got to the screen shots first, off to email Barker and stone house, along with the screenshots. 🥳
Any chance they could be a family business? Her maiden name is Barker.

• Wow
Reactions: 10
I wonder if the fact I said 45 seconds to delete and block comments she will be petulant enough to leave it up to prove a point 🤣
It was me she blocked at 45 seconds.. I’m shocked she hasn’t blocked you I said nothing bad.
Your right she’s leaving it up to prove a point

• Haha
Reactions: 11
She said she was giving it to a family member I recall! This sums her up perfectly.
Wasn’t it her old table she was giving to a family member? I think it’s repulsive that she’s selling a table that was gifted to her AND getting her mum to do it for her 😡

• Angry
Reactions: 14
Just looked at this woman's page for the first time as saw the name mentioned on here.
What is wrong with her? Why does she type captions like that. I couldn't look through to many pictures as she is very annoying!

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.