Mrs Hinch #302 Pregnant again, anxiety gone, gifts aplenty for the new Messiah of Maldon

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Mario cracks me up but fair play to him, won’t put his family on his Instagram bedsit account... like a little subtle hint to hinch who does just that 🙊
You're joking lol x Please go read his thread.
He has told people where his mum works, told everyone his parents are mortgage free, shown his sisters house, told people about his pa's health issues and more.
He is hilarious though.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 14
Less time to go than she has been pregnant. Not long til the real fun begins 😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 12
You're joking lol x Please go read his thread.
He has told people where his mum works, told everyone his parents are mortgage free, shown his sisters house, told people about his pa's health issues and more.
He is hilarious though.
Oh gosh I know he’s full of shite lol! But still funny that he thinks he keeps his family private... like a little hint towards hinch who doesn’t, even though he doesn’t either. Hypocritical wee baldy that he is. Made me laugh.

Reactions: 2
So, she's gorging on bleeping chipstix now?

Mugshots? Tinned spaghetti and cheese? Now chipstix?

She has such an unhealthy relationship with food.

Reactions: 6
Based on when she started hiding her stomach I would say she’s 24-28 weeks for sure.

Reactions: 4
Why has she even bothered doing this question thing? I knew damn well she wouldn't answer anything properly. Making out she's so mysterious. I don't get why she's even doing the Q&A. I know her sheep are thick as tit but surely they know how to make a baby? Any questions they have she won't properly answer.

Reactions: 19
Okay I normally don’t mind her - understand the views on here but I find it so bizarre she wrote that??!

Either tell people or just ignore it? Don’t be soo attention seeking

Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.