Mrs Hinch #648 Connect 4 for the boys when Sopha can't even connect to them

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Why would she change her name? It’s a wedding? If they are her “oldest friends” they wouldn’t care if “Mrs Hinch” is there. Blimey. I’ve literally just been at a school fete with a household name. They helped my son offf the bouncy castle as I had my newborn in my arms. I should have asked him whether he’s changed his name for the day 😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 50
She’s probably somewhere having a cheeky tipple of WKD to calm her tummy shiversssh 🤣
We know what the British weather is like - sunny now but always a chance of ❄❄
CONFIRMATION JUST IN!
… and I saw a picture of the seating plan and her name isn’t on it so she changed her name for the day 😳
That’s hilarious. Is she down as Stacey Wannabe?

• Haha
Reactions: 27
CONFIRMATION JUST IN!
She is the tallest bridesmaid in the photo 👍🏻 It’s pink silk so can’t wait to see the Insta photos. No sign of the boys yet though… and I saw a picture of the seating plan and her name isn’t on it so she changed her name for the day 😳
But did Jamie change his? 👀😂 wonder if she’ll be on the packet tonight 😂😂 is she drinking more than wkd😂

• Haha
Reactions: 16
CONFIRMATION JUST IN!
She is the tallest bridesmaid in the photo 👍🏻 It’s pink silk so can’t wait to see the Insta photos. No sign of the boys yet though… and I saw a picture of the seating plan and her name isn’t on it so she changed her name for the day 😳
Maybe look for the name Sheila-Rose on the seating plan 🤭

• Haha
Reactions: 18
I’ve since learned she’s the Bridesmaid in pink silk …we all know Hinch loves a bit of pink silk … #pinksilkpurse #ifyouknowyouknow
Hinch will be stalking tattle on her toilet breaks, she'll have fiddle come barging in with a tranq gun looking for the big fat troll .. but in the same breath, tell your friend to get a few more pics, duck the wedding, it's all about tattle xx
---
I think it was the tallest bridesmaid?
Yeah the tall one doesn't look anywhere near blonde, certainly not as blonde as Hinch has gone recently, every time you see her she looks different. If she goes missing, she's screwed.

• Haha
Reactions: 35
Saw this on the FOD thread so thought I’d post it here too, made me think of Ron

I can imagine her telling them to perform because that what pays for their toys/animals/house/school. Lots of responsibility on their small shoulders

• Sad
Reactions: 10
DID I JUST READ SHE'S CHANGED HER NAME COS SHES NOT ON THE SEATING PLAN LOLLLLLLL. I love tattle.

She really does think she's something special doesn't she. Her friends obviously a push over aswell to allow such patheticness

• Haha
Reactions: 54
What a time to be alive!

A boiling hot summer wedding, Jimbob squeezed into a suit,
@LoonyLeopard mate doing Tattle's work and Hinch being a bridesmaid with potentially dyed hair and a false name on the seating plan.
Tummy shivers for anonymous Sophie Rose Hinchliffe later I think

*chefs kiss *

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 49
BA9F6FAF-1CAC-40CF-963C-387954971E70.jpeg

I think it’s just the ombré made it look dark from that angle .. it’s definitely still blonde extensions

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 77
View attachment 2230723
I think it’s just the ombré made it look dark from that angle .. it’s definitely still blonde extensions
Is that her face as she checks tattle?
is there a Wayne & Waynetta Kerr on the seating plan?
What an absolute egotistical arse, if I had a friend who said they wanted to come to my wedding under a fake name I’d tell them to duck off and get over themself.

• Haha
Reactions: 38
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.