Mrs Hinch #372 The Madame Hinch Collection - reduced now at Tesco!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Grinch has seen all the messages on here and finally addressed the flip and flip situation 🤣

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 15
Seen lots of messages about the fish....... but doesnt look on tattle..... another LIE!

Reactions: 14
And there we have it!! The fish Saga draws to a close! Her words are utter bullshit but we all know the sad truth! Rip flip, flop and flappers!

• Haha
Reactions: 12
I think she will mention them today now she’s shown the strips bedroom. It will go along the lines of “guyzzz I’m getting a lot of messages about the fish, unfortunately they’ve gone to pets at home as we were worried we couldn’t look after them all” pets at home aka down the toilet to fish heaven.
BINGOOOOO

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 45
I really don’t think it’s Ronnie, my little boy was late to talk and he never made baby coo noises, he grunted but still sounded like a toddler not a tiny baby, I hope it is the baby purely because her sheep will be so mad she has lied!

Reactions: 6
If you’re not ‘fish people’ why buy them then ya tit? I swear everything she does is on an impulse. She’s like a child.

Reactions: 32
As if she would have bought a bigger tank and not shown it!! I think her ar@e must be jealous of the sh1t that comes out of her mouth!!

• Haha
Reactions: 42
So basically she got bored of flip and flop and then flopped them down the toilet!!! And FYI Sofa if there was actually that many in the tank then the other would of started eating eachother and probably wouldn’t or survived without a juvenile separator you for the babies to go into just own up!

Reactions: 8
Well shut the front door she’s finally addressed that the fish are no more!!!!!

Reactions: 2
What a day!

Gretel back, clawing at the neck and chin!

Surely this would've been good "content" at the time and the experience of finding "fish people" to re-home them to?!

• Heart
Reactions: 11
What does it even mean "with fish people?" down the loo???
Why buy them in the first place? If you're not into fish.
Why buy any animal without looking into them first?
I'm sure a fat greedy dog, 2 year old and a newborn are a lot hard work than some fish.

#FishAreForLifeNotJustFollowers

• Heart
Reactions: 19
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.