Mrs Hinch #41 babies arrived, its all contrived, she doesn't look very sleep deprived.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
To be fair, the portrait mode on the iPhone X does this, it blurs around the edges of the person on the photo 🤷🏻‍♀️
If you look at the whole picture it's only one side that's blurred. An editing tool such as a patch or blot tool appears to have been used. You can see the circles on the rug where the picture has been manipulated.
Shes does have bump on the front of her stomach, but the side has been edited

Attachments

Reactions: 4
I do sometimes wonder why she feels the need to post about her proposal, engagement and wedding as often as she does, I know right now there's downtime with the baby, so its to keep the followers happy, but in my experience, those with the showiest weddings, and crow about how happy they are and how perfect their life is, particularly via instagram, are usually living a lie.
I know a girl like that. Always posts about her wedding three years ago or her honeymoon Seems like she's living in the past.

Reactions: 10
It is a sad time if all she cares about is photoshopping her stomach with a picture of her son.

If she was insecure about it then why bother posting an edited photo?

This social media break lasted long 🙄.

• Heart
Reactions: 17
We already know you had the perfect proposal, and the perfect wedding, you’ve told us all often enough! Bore off with shoving it down peoples necks about it all again. Not really sure how a social media break works by still being on social media either 🙄

• Heart
Reactions: 18
Back on the slim fast then?
She literally looks anorexic! Knew she would never keep it real. Still filtered her face to go on stories. All that should be forgotten! You’re a mum now grow up

We already know you had the perfect proposal, and the perfect wedding, you’ve told us all often enough! Bore off with shoving it down peoples necks about it all again. Not really sure how a social media break works by still being on social media either 🙄
But don’t forget, she’s a normal girl! Just like everyone else lmao! We all get proposed in helicopters and have baby showers like weddings lol x

Reactions: 5
She's so obviously thinned herself down in that photo, I find that quite sad she wants to do that.

My gut feeling is the reason they never seemed too worried about the extension planning delay is that even though its coincided with the baby, the timing is actually perfect. She's moved out, if she stayed at home, she'd be exposed as the fraud she is by being totally unable to cope with the dirt and mess building work creates, this way, no-one will dare question her as she's just had a baby. As the weeks go by, she'll pop home occasionally, film a few snippets of wafting a cloth here and there, and dribble post them to feed the crazies. I might be wrong but I don't think anyone will see anything of the building work untill it's finished and the cleaners been round.

Reactions: 20
u know people who boost about there perfect weddings perfect lives how they have everything etc usually are the ones who have tit miserable life #justsaying 😂😂😂

• Heart
Reactions: 21
Every photo looks like she is in someone else's home, has she moved in with mom and dad to help with baby or living elsewhere until the extension springs up?
The builders obvs didn’t offer it as a freebie hence they’re not getting any publicity 🤫

• Haha
Reactions: 7
we will get to full reveal off the prince on the day of the grand design red carpet event on her "perfect " home extension

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 5
I’m looking forward to the day she goes to Specsavers 😂🤣😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Her latest ‘I miss my bump and his kicks’ story post is just a disguise for a ‘humble’ brag of ‘look how flat my stomach is already’. Yawn.

• Sick
Reactions: 45
Her new story is a boomerang.. 🙄

Can literally not roll my eyes back far enough in my fecking head. Bloody vain peacock. Now every first time mum that's still carrying a bit of weight or a small bump (which is NORMAL) will be in tears over this. 😡😡😡😡😡

Reactions: 25
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.