Mrs Hinch #166 Taking us down memory lane, swipe up for my surgeon so you can look the same

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She’s heard about Rex walking it’s pissed her off.

night night ronnielonglegs
Exactly what I came on here to say she is fucked off that Rex is now walking and it’s just showed her up as a mum and lack of trying with Ronnie ......not Ronnies lack of anything but her lack of stimulation and actually giving a genuine tit not all about the gram!!!
when saint Sophie gets jealous or envious out comes the cryptic post of someone being mean 😢😢😢 Awww bless her guuuyyyyyzzzzzz!!!! 🤢🤢🤢🤢

• Haha
Reactions: 38
Rex is stepping it out so Soph is feeling sour because no way is Ronnie going to be hotfooting it across the kitchen floor in a few weeks time.

• Haha
Reactions: 30
Turns out our Zoph was meeting up in her favourite field with Dominic Cummings picking up moss and piss sticks (it’s all for the gram) doing their bit for the fight against the virus! The covidiots got together eating slop and pasta salad... ??
Jamie wanted to make frozen sliders on the grill but Boris said no. It was not Barynard Castle sighting it was a Castle greyskull sighting and the shits got real. 🤣🤣

It’s probably something ridiculous like Rex being able to walk or something... it’s all for attention. All for the gram.

• Haha
Reactions: 59
Right which one of you tattle bastards has upset Mrs Hinch? You know she’s gonna have a day off the gram tomorrow! How are we going to take the piss out of her? 🤣🤣🤣
Shes defo attention seeking, either that or J Dawg has been back on the Willy Hill app again 😂😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 39
New here - but want to know who her post is about, it’s honestly my pet peeve when people post vague things like that and not tell people what it’s about, so attention seeking!!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 61
Another pouch for Ronnie for dinner. No wonder he’s spitting it out 😂 probably wants a bit of burger rather than purée
At the age that Ronnie is he should be having proper meals not purée:( poor boy must be starving! The food she does cook looks like cat sick😂

Reactions: 11
Do I think zophlora gets trolled. Yes. Do I think she trolls herself on fake accounts. Absolutely.

• Haha
Reactions: 60
Off topic slightly but baby safety related for grinch. Please do not use plug socket covers, BEAMA do not recommend them. Due to British Standard 1363 which applies to all plug socket outlets and all sockets must conform to to be sold, all plug sockets have an electrical safety shutter on the inside which prevents things being shoved in there. Additionally your socket outlets are protected via RCBOs which will trip if there is a residual current of 30mA. Putting a socket cover in overrides the safety shutter and exposes you to 230V and 13A which is more than enough to kill (only takes 0.2A).

Sincerely me, who works in LV switchgear and wants people to stay safe

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 40
Exactly what I came on here to say she is fucked off that Rex is now walking and it’s just showed her up as a mum and lack of trying with Ronnie ......not Ronnies lack of anything but her lack of stimulation and actually giving a genuine tit not all about the gram!!!
when saint Sophie gets jealous or envious out comes the cryptic post of someone being mean 😢😢😢 Awww bless her guuuyyyyyzzzzzz!!!! 🤢🤢🤢🤢
Well said. Exactly this.
I doubt anyone gives a tit enough to do a story on her. She is truly pathetic.

Reactions: 2
My little boy didn’t walk until he was 16 months, he had all ALL the love and interaction in the world, all the classes we could afford, you name it 😂 They’re all different, Ronnie will walk when he walks 💙

• Heart
Reactions: 145
Imagine using a photo of your sleeping baby as background for a snidey, bitchy post. Only the best for our Hinch.

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 73
sensitive little fcker ain't she, her "cousin"got her vest in twist last night about fat bastard dog now pot noodle head is upset off her racing horse teeth

• Haha
Reactions: 16
I have just about caught up on allll the many threads, they move so quickly! I don’t really know where to start, all I can say is wow you’ve all summed things up so well and given me such a laugh on these lockdown evenings sitting in the dark waiting for my boy to fall asleep!!!! (Running downstairs to celebrate and crack open the wine once he is asleep may I add, absolutely not watching him sleep 😂😂😂)

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.