Mrs Hinch #609 aka Fan Girl Number 2

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Looks like Kate to the party has jumped from MHMMDI to the DM comments and she still called Kate, what a thicko🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Tbh I don't engage, I'm just there on the sidelines with my crunky snacks 😂😂😂
I'm not on Facebook but I do love to see her on one like this, thanks to the screenshots 😄 she's a dreadful woman, imagine being her age and getting so offended over something so small like a comment saying they won't be buying the book. Then to get so offensive, personal and actually very nasty back, she's the biggest troll ever! Sophie needs to be brave and tell the old bleep to shut up, it's embarrassing and not professional or what a best selling author daughter needs 🤣 glad she doesn't though!

• Haha
Reactions: 46
The mother on the post I put up needs to leg it imagine a mother doing that the shame . Calling me pond life duck off fiddle
I'd be careful as you have kinda just outted yourself this comes from a good place. Tattle should be kept on Tattle wouldn't want you getting into trouble. Xxx

• Heart
Reactions: 29
I'm curious why Fuddle/Hinch has commented on MHMMDI as this us the 1st time I've seen her on there. It's normally the other one admin by Mamfa🤔

Reactions: 17
Guyysch - I wish fiddle would jump on here for a bit, dish out some abuse to us...I feel as if she leaves us out 🤣

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 53
From the woman who asked if someone had been eating tit...
IMG_20230104_223614.jpg

Get well Freda. Get well

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 73
No shhhloppy seconds for you tonight Fredayahoooo whooo hoo! Naughty old gerwl!
Looks like she needs a right good shag, Inch is on the way dearrrrrr

No one is this much of a bleep. She needs to get well . We know why Sophie is a bleep and where she gets it from though.. She thinks she's an entitled little princess and so does Fiddle. She's just a younger version of her mam cos it's all she knows.
I think alot of her behaviour is down to her mother having her hand so far up her fanny she uses her as a puppet. She's controlled.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 51
Every time someone says something I disagree with, I'm just going to keep repeating get well at them from this moment on.

• Haha
Reactions: 66
Wow, this is amazing!! Never seen Freda yahoo on one like this. Seems like people have hit a nerve by saying they won’t be buying the ‘book’. She certainly has a nasty streak does our Freda! I was just about to go to bed and now I’m wide awake!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 36
She's a nut job, hi Kate 👋
worst thing is, that post was actually going surprisingly well. People were able to give their opinions and that was it, then she pipes up and fiddle comes on and all hell breaks loose.

I don’t know if she’s on the payroll, but she’s always about when there’s people expressing their opinions 🙄

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 33
I hate harry, but I will buy that book and the one above it to keep her off No.1 😂

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 28
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.