Mrs Hinch #133 Hinch caught in a lie, a break from insta? Wonder why!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Are those size 4 nappies? I'm not being mean but Ronnie surely should be in a bigger size? She seems obsessed with keeping him a tiny baby...
My daughter is 6 months on the 25th centile and has just moved to size 4, and Ronnie is a much bigger baby

To be fair I have a 2.5 year old and he's in size 4 pampers nappy pants 🤷‍♀️

Reactions: 8
Has anyone tried a tit sandwich?

On her comments of course. Would she delete a comment that had a bit of praise but contained the truth?

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 12
I wish she didn't cover her beauty spot, it's gorgeous. Always looks like she has a spot under make up. Not a diss at all I genuinely think it's beautiful

Reactions: 17
It could be neediness, or it could be a sales tactic to make her followers feel she needs their advice. “See, she’s just like us!” No she’s not, she’s an astute salesperson.
It’s gotten worse recently the absolute beg! I am sure even her army will get bored of it soon as she always goes with the opposite of what they say usually or has a poll than an hour later she’s already done what she was asking advice on like the wall 😆

So I went to look at this insane appreciation page for the lolz and amongst the incessant basic memes and 2D affirmations I clocked this gem. Check OnslowSimplyTheVest lurking in the back like an absolute testicle-free lapdog. Never noticed him before creeping in the shadows knowing where his place is
Claims she’s shy little old Soph but tells him to let her walk out first perfectly clutching her book 😆

Whats with the new fancypants video nonsense!?!
Stacey does it, that’s why. 😒 although hers doesn’t look as tit and it’s not all the time.

Reactions: 9
That’s true ...I I used to work at a pool and strictly no filming or photos allowed !
Yeah I was gonna say I work at a leisure centre and your not even allowed phones out around the pool, even if your the only ones in the pool, not sure if those rules apply everywhere as I work at a council leisure centre so could be stricter.

Reactions: 6
Those hideous false nails she has on terrify me, she admits they pop off a lot, what if one was to pop off, Ronnie found it and put it in his mouth 😔
Is a potential choking hazard for your son better than having bare nails for a few weeks you absolute waste of skin.

Reactions: 20
😂 her posts just make me feel like this all the time.
So weird and always so off. Everything she does is just cringe
MaleUncomfortableIndianrockpython-max-1mb.gif

• Haha
Reactions: 31
Are those size 4 nappies? I'm not being mean but Ronnie surely should be in a bigger size? She seems obsessed with keeping him a tiny baby...
My daughter is 6 months on the 25th centile and has just moved to size 4, and Ronnie is a much bigger baby
my daughter turns 2 tomorrow and she’s in size 4 🤷‍♀️ She’s always been dainty but I wouldn’t say she was small for her age

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.