Mrs Hinch #649 Soph’s not eating meat, about as true as the size of her feet

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Poor little Ronnie. He's such a cutie and he looks shattered and clearly poorly.
I'm going to give them the benefit of the doubt that this was for Ron and it was only for a couple of minutes for his emotional and mental benefit but to me it looks like using what was clearly a really poignant moment to a) squeeze a bit of engagement out of your dwindling audience and b) clearly show the wedding ring on Jamie's finger to the Tattle crowd...

• Sad
Reactions: 32
Leave the child to recover in peace ff. By all means update if you must on Instagram but maybe this is one time you shouldn't put up one photo until he is at least 100% better. Give him some dignity for when he is older. I think she is in for a shock when those two boys say we had no say in how you exploited us.

• Heart
Reactions: 33
Just dropped in to see your son Sloth? Probably only there for half an hour, took a couple of photos for the gram then back home to snog the camels.

Last edited:
In medical terms she is known as a relentless head, or an extreme bleep. 🤣🤣🤣

bleeping hell, Slop have a word with yourself.

• Haha
Reactions: 35
I've been away for a few days with no phone signal or wifi (which was incredible!) so just catching up on the events of weekend. I personally reckon that Ron was a bit poorly on Friday / Saturday, they left him with Mamfa and Fiddle to go to the wedding because they were part of the bridal party but then got a phone call to say that he was getting worse and that's when they left the wedding. I have no problem with that, it all seems perfectly normal.
HOWEVER, when your 3 year old has been bluelighted in an ambulance, admitted to hospital and is laying in the children's ward on a drip and you think to yourself "I really need to update millions thousands hundreds numerous strangers on the internet about my son's medical condition" THAT is the point when you need to seriously reassess your life choices!
Have you been at a certain festival like I have? 👀 I hope you had a nice time either way!xx

Reactions: 10
She is! It's been said so many times on here that she's waiting for something to happen to one of those boys to get the media attention, and all the sympathy etc. She's got it. She's loving it.
Anyone else I wouldn't say this, but with her and the way she looks and speaks to and about Ronnie, he's nothing but an inconvenience to her. Lennie however, golden boy ✨️
look how she was attention seeking when it came to poor baby azaylia, she doesn’t care about the kids she just wants all attention on her, I don’t wish at all for her children to go through what Ashley cains child went through but she sure would love the attention!

Reactions: 17
She really has no regard for his privacy. How sad for him.

I do apologise, I know everyone hasn't posted the pic but I think I must for the wiki.

353512722_1912491145785902_4039519032887762943_n.jpg

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 30
Absolutely sick. Absolute 100 percent proof that Ron and Len are used by their parents. Would either Jamie or Sophie allow their parents to take a photo of them at their most vulnerable and post it online? No they would not. They are both revolting parents for doing this. The photo. The timing. The law needs to change and soon to protect children like Ronnie & Lennie.
---
look how she was attention seeking when it came to poor baby azaylia, she doesn’t care about the kids she just wants all attention on her, I don’t wish at all for her children to go through what Ashley cains child went through but she sure would love the attention!
Yeah and never to be mentioned again.

Reactions: 45
Had a stint in hospital almost a year back with my son. Didn’t mention it on here because quite frankly, it’s private. I hint here and there about my life but on the whole I don’t share the ins and outs.
anyway. We were on ward for 2 days. I hated every second. I was utterly terrified. I was a mess, thinking my baby was so poorly and I couldn’t make him better ( it was a stomach issue). The last thing on my mind was Instagram. I became even more protective over him and hugely germ phobic.
It’s prob unfair of me to compare experiences, but if my partner had whooshed him up in the air like that, I would have freaked out. Not taken photos.

• Heart
Reactions: 74
Poor little love, speedy recovery Ron.

sopha, the Photograph absolutely unnecessary. wouldn’t be surprised if it was because of the livestock roaming the house he’s there.

Reactions: 18
Had a stint in hospital almost a year back with my son. Didn’t mention it on here because quite frankly, it’s private. I hint here and there about my life but on the whole I don’t share the ins and outs.
anyway. We were on ward for 2 days. I hated every second. I was utterly terrified. I was a mess, thinking my baby was so poorly and I couldn’t make him better ( it was a stomach issue). The last thing on my mind was Instagram. I became even more protective over him and hugely germ phobic.
It’s prob unfair of me to compare experiences, but if my partner had whooshed him up in the air like that, I would have freaked out. Not taken photos.
I hear you. I've said before my eldest is a T1D, when she was admitted it never crossed my mind to get on social media or post pictures. Your mind is too focused on your child. I'll never understand anyone who posts pictures of their kid like that, it's so wrong.

• Heart
Reactions: 25
Will this get her into the papers again or will her agency show any decency towards the poor lad and hopefully leave it be?

Reactions: 28
Some things should stay private in my opinion, and that last photo was one of them. A really cynical part of me felt like she’s the type to use Ron’s situation for her own means - engagement and attention. Hopefully I’m wrong.

• Heart
Reactions: 31
This woman is sick in the head. The thought wouldn’t even enter my brain if my child was in hospital to post something on Instagram. The pair of them should be ashamed.
Sick sick sick
---
Some things should stay private in my opinion, and that last photo was one of them. A really cynical part of me felt like she’s the type to use Ron’s situation for her own means - engagement and attention. Hopefully I’m wrong.
You’re not wrong. These are personal private moments that don’t need to shared with anyone. Poor Ron, he didn’t ask for a mother like her 💔

• Sad
Reactions: 28
Im sitting here wondering why the duck is there any need for photos to be taken in a hospital other than for very special circumstances. It’s bleeping disgusting to use it to garner sympathy and engagement. This is the bleeping lowest of the low, absolute bottom feeding bleep.

Also, aren’t wheelchairs standard practice for moving patients around anyway? Even when my parents were discharged they would e wheeled down to the door.

Attachments

• Sad
Reactions: 24
God she really is at her lowest of the low now isn't she? Posting that kids business all over the place when he is sick and in hospital. 🙄
Can imagine her, Jaaaaymie Jaaaaymie, hold him up a bit higher! Ron, Ron! Make sure you get the ball in the net, mummy wants to get a picture! Cleeeeva booooy!
Even when that kids sick he's got a bleeping phone shoved in his face.
Funny how she didn't share any pictures of herself when she apparently was really unwell with the shits for a few days a while back. Absolute bleep.

• Sad
Reactions: 50
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.