Mrs Hinch #104 Jamie's talking to a mate, Hinch's livid she has to wait, she's sliding down the stairs, but nobody cares!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Sorry tattlers, again I’m so behind.
my sister had a tumour removed yesterday so was catching up to keep my occupied and then today I’ve been awol as tumour has spread and they didn’t remove it all.

ive finally gotten home from the hospital which is about 4 hours away from me in London. My boobs are leaking. My legs are weary. My children miss me.
I’m now looking for private hospitals near me so that I can my sister transferred to a better hospital and near me.

I can’t even bring myself to look at Hinch. Because I know she will reduce to tears not because she has money and all her #gifted tit
But because she has hers and her families health. And she doesn’t even realise how lucky she is to have that
#hinch bingo she’ll be saying it next
All the best you greedy little duck

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 41
Mrs Hinch is not happy on her stories saying she is paying for her own kitchen and has paid her builders for her extension 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Cue another fake anxiety attack coz of all the nasty trolls saying she doesn’t pay for anything. She’s literally too much. Her dumbass hinchers deserve her and deserve to be conned by her if they are blind to all her lies and fakery.

Reactions: 22
Soph can you buy my dada a stairlift please?
2k basic will do..... message me for details 😜
I will tag you in posts and earn you a few more likes.... all in it together right?

When your £k lights are being fitted just think of what NORMAL people could of bought with that money OR even paid off a debt you influenced!!
Absolute rotter!!!!!

Reactions: 21
Ooh I think we’ve hit a nerve Tattlers! We ain’t trolls Soph, we can just see through you like glass! Clean gifted glass you vile, lying woman. ATB Babes!

• Heart
Reactions: 36
How she worded it she has as good as admitted to planning to have a new kitchen though 😂😂😂

Reactions: 19
😂😂😂 poor lil ole Soph just paying her bills and being offered free kitchens.

I’d of taken it and donated it you stupid bleep!!!

Yes soph you are are bleep a snakey as duck bleep.

• Haha
Reactions: 20
So duck if she did pay..how did she manage that??? By shilling to vulnerable ppl..So no moral high ground there.

So she's sat there naked again 🙄 and just happened to 'look online' even though she said she wasn't going to Google herself anymore.

Pahahaha she's so pissed off it's actually funny.

''I could of got my kitchen for free not gonna lie'' .. almost bragging about it. Phaha she's such a dick.

I still don't believe you soph, some part of your kitchen is going to be gifted and you've obviously been planning this for ages. Idiot.

• Haha
Reactions: 27
Ooooooh she maaaaaaad.

"could've got a completely new kitchen for free, but I've paid for it myself" soooo effectively admitting she is redoing the whole bloody kitchen and not just knocking a hatch in her wall. The lies this bleep tells must make her question her own sanity :sneaky:

• Haha
Here she goes again......look guyszzz I paid for everything myself, even ask my bank?? (What a random thing to say). So hinch and Jamie don't work......That's right Soph you don't have a job like you claim, yet you afford a very lavish lifestyle? We know where the money comes from you know. Sitting on your arse doing swipe ups and ads all day every day, praying on the vulnerable is how you make your money. Hope you proud of yourself you smug twit.

Reactions: 21
Jesus. Who put 50p in her?!
Obviously has been planning the kitchen a while if it’s all been paid for already. Stop lying Sophie and just be real with your sheep for once in your sad little life!

Reactions: 15
Rant incoming this is not a drill guyyyzzzzzz

Crunch on this hinchy
1. so your admitting you read tattle
2. you say you didn’t accept the free kitchen back then but bet they offered again and that’s what your having
3. Your not daft your bank won’t tell us tit prove it show us the invoices that say paid in full otherwise it didn’t happen

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 17
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.