Mrs Hinch #544 Double seats and double standards

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Sophie, you are the biggest troll out there. Be kind? Be kind to your sons by not putting them in danger, by not letting alpacas trample on Ronnie and get Lennie's face out of the dogs way.
Be kind? duck off.

• Heart
Reactions: 30
Does she not get the disconnect between her heavily filtered ad on one story to that stupid quote on the next?

We might only see 120 seconds of your life, but you are deliberately obscuring, filtering and editing each of those seconds. Show us a real 120 second snippet of you life and you would get far less criticism

• Heart
Reactions: 35
I honestly bleeping cant with her or Ratchet tonight. Pair of bleeping bellends. Hunches stupid quotes that make no bleeping sense irritate the life out of me. Dont post the 120 seconds then you idiot! And PTWM is a pure scruff. Face coverings should make a massive comeback for those Shergar teeth. Sorry, I know this is massively negative and i swear I am not a nasty person but these 2 bellends boil my piss

• Heart
Reactions: 19
Just popping this on for the wiki

Reactions: 16
Let’s be honest we don’t see 120 seconds of her day… we see whatever 120 seconds she’s manufactured for that day from the last couple of weeks/months.

• Heart
Reactions: 35
She's so uptight and weird that I bet she's one of those women who claims she's never had a wank.
If memory serves me right she used to blush over the thought of kissing. Or snogging as she refered to it. Grow up Sofa, I've said it before and i'll say it again, its not cute! Its bleeping cringe!!!!!!

• Sick
Reactions: 12
Thread suggestion based on her 2nd last story 🤣

Professional shiller with a face full of filler

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 32
Nobody is “proactively trolling” her on Instagram.
People are discussing. Here.
But Hinch is proactively going on tattle on her phone to see what’s being said. Why don’t you proactively stop searching tattle and proactively stop reading your own threads if you hate it so much and stop proactively living your life in a weird game with tattle then complaining about it proactively.

• Haha
Reactions: 47
Nobody is “proactively trolling” her on Instagram.
People are discussing. Here.
But Hinch is proactively going on tattle on her phone to see what’s being said. Why don’t you proactively stop searching tattle and proactively stop reading your own threads if you hate it so much and stop proactively living your life in a weird game with tattle then complaining about it proactively.
What you said. Proactively 😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 18
If Mrs Hinch’s troll post has encouraged anyone over here to see what’s being said, please take the time to actually read here before you make judgements on us.

We are not trolls.

We do not send horrible messages to Sophie.

We do not ridicule her appearance. In fact we always, always say that she looks 100x better unfiltered, unedited, than she does in posts where she’s changed so much of her appearance that she’s unrecognisable. If you see anything that she herself has posted, that is not the real her.

We do not say anything negative or unkind about her children. Ever. We do not tolerate any negative comments about the children.

We are absolutely in Ronnie’s corner especially, desperately hoping he’s getting the support he deserves.

We also do not say anything horrible about Henry. We are worried for him as he is morbidly obese. Sophie is neglecting his needs, and has done for quite some time.
Same for the alpacas. They are under-stimulated and over-fed.

We are a supportive community of complete strangers. No one needs to preach #bekind over here, because everyone is kind and respectful of others’ opinions. Just as it should be.

So, before you jump in and start defending Sophie, please make sure you have all the facts.

The wiki is a great place to start
Mrs Hinch

and thread #500
Mrs Hinch #500 Sophie Hinchliffe: This is Me; Life in Lists (of Lies) - The Tattle Truths

(credit - me in December when I said all this after the virgin radio oramorph fiasco)

• Heart
Reactions: 71
That bleeping book again... No one cares that you "write" books.

Hey Soph, while I've got your attention, no one cares about how big your engagement ring is either. duck off.

Nobody is trolling you and people do care. We just don't care about you because you're a disgusting excuse for a human. We care about Ronnie and Lennie and Henry and the tit life you're imposing on them because you don't have a grip on reality and think everything is rosy and perfect. As I said... duck OFF.

• Heart
Reactions: 24
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.