Mrs Hinch #392 Longest pregnancy in the history ever, baby’s due date is the 5th of never

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’m still holding on to hinchessouschef being right and the baby has been born already.

But if it hasn’t, then she has lied on so many points. She said she wouldn’t be allowed to go full term because of her previous medical condition, she claimed baby was pressing on her stents (I’m pretty sure her haematologist wouldn’t want that!) and now she reckons she full term + and her consultant “has a plan” pretty sire a birthing pkan would have been in place especially with her “blood clotting disorder”.

@HinchesSousChef do you have anything in your evidence file about her mentioning her blood clotting treatment? I’m pretty sure she mentioned something when they went to the beach hut 🤷🏻‍♀️ Just I’ve been thinking, and she’s on long term anticoagulants apparently, so there must have been some degree of planning in her pregnancy. She would have swapped on to injections i would have thought (as warfarin etc aren’t usually used in the first and third trimester) 🤷🏻‍♀️
I have the same blood condition I wasn't on any blood thinning meds until I had a stroke. Only time was before long haul flight

Reactions: 5
I thought she was having a few days off to spend time with her family before baby gets here, but would come back if cc2 makes an appearance? She's obviously been advised against that and to keep shoving boring content in everyone's face. She can never follow through with anything can she

Reactions: 25
I mean, I’m not pregnant but I wonder if I could take maternity leave from cleaning my house too....🤷🏼‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 48
I mean, I’m not pregnant but I wonder if I could take maternity leave from cleaning my house too....🤷🏼‍♀️
The woman is insufferable. Try having a real job. Everyone around her, including her fans, are such enablers that she actually thinks she works hard.

Reactions: 32
Baby will be here tomorrow.
I think she is going in and will likely have a section or be induced.

did she take maternity leave with Ron?
How is it maternity leave when your job is literally on your ass all day 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 38
Maternity leave from what? Being a lazy boot? I’d love to see her actually have an average persons life! Absolute joke of a woman! 😡

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 41
I have the same blood condition I wasn't on any blood thinning meds until I had a stroke. Only time was before long haul flight
But she has said about her bruises being because of her blood thinners (or is this another lie )

Reactions: 7
Exact same video. 7w ago. “Now little Roo wants to show you around himself..”
Erm, no he doesn’t. That video is the same one from your nursery highlight where he presumes the caddy is his (rightfully so as it’s the same one) so he just gets up and leaves with it. 😂
Why lie? Recycling content she’s already uploaded, trying to pass it off as new 🤦🏽‍♀️
This should go on the Wiki 🤣🤣

Reactions: 14
Did she not already say all this, two days ago, that she will be off insta until the baby is born? Why is she still lingering around, like a bad smell, putting up crap repeated content 🙄🤷‍♀️

5B8592DF-67E1-469F-8CB7-0AE152192F58.jpeg

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 35
Maternity leave, from what? Going to B&Ms? Ordering tat off eBay? Making bush tucker lunches?

• Haha
Reactions: 52
Such a head .. I’d like maternity leave from cleaning my house too ...I’d enjoy being sat on my millions of pounds
Oh wait .....

And none of my employers to me to ‘ stop ‘ ... they couldn’t give a flying duck

• Heart
Reactions: 19
Kinda sad/embarrassing how she refers to Instagram posting as a career 🙈

Brilliant message to send to all the impressionable teenagers that are following her 🙄 she literally doesn’t have any concept of the real world and real hard work!

• Haha
Reactions: 32
Still facetuning the bump, wobbly flooring! Come on soph do better. View attachment 576276
I’m getting second-hand embarrassment from this photo. I’m glad I’m not a youngster in this generation where it’s all preening and pouting for selfies and filtering yourself to look unrecognisable. I’d be embarrassed to take a photo like that, let alone plaster it over social media. It makes me cringe so badly. Come on, do something else “real” with your time, read a book, play with your son, just anything other than flirting with an inanimate object.

• Heart
Reactions: 24
OK so I'm all for maternity leave, but does it have to be such a big deal Soph, ffs 🙄

I don't remember announcing to the world that I worked so hard ( I worked 5 days up until I had I my son ) not Soph worked hard , which is a piss take on people who actually work hard 🤔

Rant over

Bye 👋 Soph

Reactions: 21
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.