Mrs Hinch #545 Liar liar pants on fire, you’re boring as bleep and your content is dire

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
1E88589E-84EF-4904-BFA2-A278C14C0152.png

Oh for fucks sake. Now it seems she is tearing Instagram claiming she watches Nicky’s stories every day.

Do you duck. You are utterly despicable, shameless piece of tit.

• Angry
Reactions: 45
She's gonna latch on to poor Deborah now isn't she 🙄🙄🙄 will be Baby A all over again (going full on grief tourist and then once she passes never mentioned again)

Reactions: 35
I actually think we shouldn’t give her the attention of mentioning her disgusting grief tourism.

• Heart
Reactions: 64
She's gonna latch on to poor Deborah now isn't she 🙄🙄🙄 will be Baby A all over again (going full on grief tourist and then once she passes never mentioned again)
Well. Given we know she's got her nostril-less conk in here, perhaps she took a trot over to Ashley's thread on Tattle and bailed quicker than a rat on a sinking ship. 🤭

She's crying about Trollomon all right... Straight from the dog bed.

• Haha
Reactions: 21
View attachment 1279504

Oh for fucks sake. Now it seems she is tearing Instagram claiming she watches Nicky’s stories every day.

Do you duck. You are utterly despicable, shameless piece of tit.
Nicky has secondary breast cancer and she’s recently had to change her treatment line as her cancer started to grow again. That’s why she’s getting in the posts about her now. Damage control for only just following Deborah. She’s absolutely vile. She does nothing nice without a motive.

(Nicky once joked about Ronnie looking like an old man. Not maliciously. But if that was anyone else the block button would have been pressed quicker than she filters her nostrils out of her selfies!)

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 37
So so so much to catch up on... but this bleep is literally a grief follower! Anything that's "big and revelent", she jumps on!!!

Where she at promoting her "best mates" book, show, clothing line etc etc, yet someone is poorly and possibly only weeks /months left to live and alots of people are talking about it and she shares it acting like they are besties!!!... I bet thousands email her to ask to share their fundraisers etc for Ill children and adults but because its not revelent and won't get her "known" she doesn't give a tit!!
Sorry for saying it again but what a massive bleep!!

Reactions: 22
I put pasta/spaghetti/rice in jars too, nothing fancy, just a basic jar. Sugar in my canister. It's just easier because the fuckers just spill eveywhere in the packaging otherwise. But they aren't all on show on a shelf, they are in my closed cupboard.. It's for neatness and ease, I don't do it for the aesthetically pleasing look the huns do it for.

Yeah, I don’t have 3 jars at equi-distance on each shelf, too much to cram in 🤣

Reactions: 11
It could be a pop up book with the furry fuckers, the claw, I would say acorn man but that wouldn’t stand out enough
Nothing about inch stands out including his dick (well, maybe his nose). He reminds me of a Ken doll, got a decent Ken mound going on there!

• Haha
Reactions: 12
I wonder did she tell bowel babe that she's exactly where she should be right now.

Isn't she fond of saying that?

• Sad
  • Angry
Reactions: 37
The this morning appearance nailed that coffin shut tight
Yeah something did happen to prevent her from being on tv 😂 firstly she’s an idiot who puts on a ridiculous annoying fake voice, secondly she can’t even string a sentence together to speak to a 3 year old child and just laughs at absolutely everything and anything and third shes a boring twit with no personality and lastly she can’t even go into a shop alone without either jamie or her mum,,, I could go on but we all know why,,, but anyway hope this helps, I’m thank you and 👍

• Heart
Reactions: 29
Wow the grief tourist is alive and kicking tonight! What an absolute bleep she is. Can anyone see if she's been following Nicky a while seeing as she's been supposedly watching her stories every day? Wouldn't put it past her to lie about that. Why does she do this does she genuinely not see that it makes her look an utter witch, cashing in on their problems to up her engagement. Sophie is an absolutely horrible person. Cow. witch. I've been following Deborah for ages and she has really been through the mill this past 6 months, nearly dying in January. Where was Hinch then? duck off.

Reactions: 29
Pahahahahaha it's been kicking off on SS post then I see! 🤣🤣🤣🤣 As much as I despise Stacey as her and Hinch are cheeks of the same arse, she has actually got stuck in to most projects herself and given it a go. Yeh she's a devious witch most of the time like the majority of the influz huns are on Instagram. But when did we last see Sophslob with a paintbrush in her hand or doing something that actually resembles crafts? She's tit and she knows it so rather than trying it herself she spunks as much cash as she can on getting someone else to make a mess of her crazy airbrained ideas for Tend Farm. She pisses me off and is getting extremely smug more and more just lately. These huns need to duck off once and for all.

Oh and as for the grief tourist posts on the beautiful lovely Deborah and the other lady, here's 2 words for you Sopha: duck. Off.
Deborah is worth 100000000x more than you.

• Heart
Reactions: 27
It drives me insane too!! My 13 yr old son was recently diagnosed with ADHD, the only people that know are family as we’ve always known there was something there and close friends. It’s our journey together, to get him where he needs to be and get him support that he needs at school. And in all honesty, what does it achieve by broadcasting it all over social media…….absolutely nothing!! It doesn’t change the person he is and that everyone loves. He’s wild and feral and is defo a one of a kind child but that’s him, I wouldn’t change him or the way his is for the world and I wouldn’t want other people treating him any different. It’s mentioned and talked about because like you said, some Days are a massive struggle. She needs to take his journey off social media not keep highlighting it xx
sorry i am kind of derailing the thread a little here. But i have also just been diagnosed with adhd, I am 30 years old. I havent told anyone yet, not even my husband as its my journey and i cant wrap my head around it. I cant imagine how ronnie may feel when he is older and sees that his personal business was used to help his mothers career. I hope your sweet babies are doing well 😍

• Heart
Reactions: 22
Pahahahahaha it's been kicking off on SS post then I see! 🤣🤣🤣🤣 As much as I despise Stacey as her and Hinch are cheeks of the same arse, she has actually got stuck in to most projects herself and given it a go. Yeh she's a devious witch most of the time like the majority of the influz huns are on Instagram. But when did we last see Sophslob with a paintbrush in her hand or doing something that actually resembles crafts? She's tit and she knows it so rather than trying it herself she spunks as much cash as she can on getting someone else to make a mess of her crazy airbrained ideas for Tend Farm. She pisses me off and is getting extremely smug more and more just lately. These huns need to duck off once and for all.

Oh and as for the grief tourist posts on the beautiful lovely Deborah and the other lady, here's 2 words for you Sopha: duck. Off.
Deborah is worth 100000000x more than you.
Every time she comments they start arguing amongst themselves NO ONE is allowed to dislike Hinch😂 Heaven forbid.
I’d honestly be to ashamed to even comment if I was her

• Haha
Reactions: 20
I won't be buying the book personally but I think it sends a positive message overall. SS did the stuff in the book herself and with a relatively low budget, I think some ideas are really good and normal people living in normal houses will be able to use them - ie not buy an alpaca and build an orangery. It may encourage people to actually give DIY a go, SS could pay someone to do it but I think fair play actually doing it herself.
I genuinely think Pickle Cottage is one of the most beautiful houses I've seen. The garden is to die for!
Really… I like the garden sans swimming pool but I think the house is awful. It’s just a botched up mismatch of styles that don’t go together. If she likes it then that’s all that matters but I think it’s a stretch to try and sell her ‘ideas’ to others….. I’ve noticed on here some people really like SS and on her threads some people really like Hinch, I guess I’m one of the many who can’t stand either.. 🤷‍♀️

Can’t beat the smell of wet dog and damp washing 😅
In a windowless room….. 😬

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Sorry for my language but I’m pissed off… so today she finally acknowledges bowelbabe when she announces an its range (all for charity not to profit herself) then follows up by posting about Nicky and how she watches her every day, just checked out Nicky’s fundraising page and the highest amount donated by anonymous is £100, if by some miracle that is hinch then she needs to duck the duck off then duck off some more, pisses me off so much how much she could do but just doesn’t because it doesn’t directly benefit her 😡🤬

Reactions: 26
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.