Mrs Hinch #633 Needed fresh air? I beg your pardon? What is wrong with your Not-A-Farm garden?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I think she saw herself being the Jo Malone of Homeware, and had a reality check when she couldn’t even shift it in Tesco. She can’t go luxury because she is a chav and her core followers generally can’t afford it, particularly in the current climate

I think @Pergola hit the nail on the head at the end of the last thread. Hinch got greedy and full of her self- importance. In some respects the worst thing to happen to her was joining up with Trolloman. Stacey benefitted greatly from that arrangement sweeping up Hinch’s army to build up her Instagram profile and then racing ahead. Hinch saw Stacey’s life and decided she deserved it all too, forgetting that Stacey (and Joe) had spent years outside of the gram building careers, demonstrating a good work ethic, making contacts etc, and their heightened profile on social media just opened more doors for them. Those doors have remained resolutely shut for Hinch because she has no talent. That’s been demonstrated every time she has had a chance to prove otherwise.

• Heart
Reactions: 15
M&S would never draw attention to that post because it looks like a bleeping sample bottle and if your piss was that dark you’d be right to be in hospital

• Haha
Reactions: 31
Why the woe is me quote over len? Is she really trying to make out he was the one in hospital?

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Super late (work,kids ....and just life🤷🏼‍♀️)
Don't really have much more to add
She's been slithering along lower and lower all week long with her plagiarism, undeclared ads and ever increasing attention seeking pity posts...culminating in a cryptic "at hospital"(without mentioning it) story🙄🙄

Reactions: 13
That's what I automatically thought too. Why a hospital picture and then a woe quote with a video of Len? People are going to start speculating.
---
Super late (work,kids ....and just life🤷🏼‍♀️)
Don't really have much more to add
She's been slithering along lower and lower all week long with her plagiarism, undeclared ads and ever increasing attention seeking pity posts...culminating in a cryptic "at hospital"(without mentioning it) story🙄🙄
Followed by a video of Len 🤷🏻‍♀️🤷🏻‍♀️

• Angry
Reactions: 20
I’m sure she said recently her dad hadn’t been very well but he was doing to build a hay rack for the new animals the new shelter was for… so I’d put money on that being her dad in hospital…

Reactions: 14
Thread suggestion

She might not be the one with a hospital stay but she is truly sick (in the head)

• Heart
Reactions: 28
Could be completely wrong and hate myself for saying this because I am sick of that hospital bed 😂

BUT could we be "barking" up the wrong tree and it's Freda?

Is it for tattles benefit she deliberately choose "Pink" lady because we talk about her pink purse and it clearly says "Get Well" on the bottle?

Just a thought, maybe she is looking after her Mum, that's why she is always there/everywhere? 🤔

Last edited:
Reactions: 8
So in the last 4 hours we’ve had the attention seeking vague hospital post (Get well soon Weepy Al, the only likeable one in that bunch of cunts), a tend animal & favourite child (note the absence of Ron), talking scenario (btw Soph mentioning your heart hurting is pretty low even for you, given your previous post) and finishing off with an Amazon ad.
I know she says everything only needs to make sense to her, but all of this just smacks of desperation. Her “content” is all over the place. Only a completely amoral twit would use the illness of a loved one to attempt to gain an ad partner.
It’s as if her new management have told her she needs to up her content so she’s posting anything and everything without context to get any form of engagement.

Edited to add the post of Len is just another random load of no context, pity me nonsense. Never mind tulips and jasmine, the only scent she’s promoting is bullshit and desperation 🤦‍♀️

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 26
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.