Mrs Hinch #215 The book looks Naff. The end

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Aww extra cuddles needed apparently. No-one is twisting her arm and making her put yourself out there for all to see. Anxiety my a**e. She's so full of crap. If it bothers her that much she'd pack it all in. It's all for the money, even the cash cow child

Reactions: 15
She could seriously be 5-6 different women because every picture of her looks different! Stop using a damn filter, stand behind your book ‘This is Me’. We can’t figure out who or what you are because it’s all fake!

The title and the glam picture contradict each other, because if she wants her fans to see the real grinch then don't be sat there in a ball gown with a full face of slap on and high heeled shoes that you state you can't walk in etc.

Just have a normal picture taken ffs

Who is the real me I wonder?

One of the many faces of an anxious woman.

1597953678757.png
1597953716865.png
1597953740279.png
1597953765738.png
1597953787451.png
1597953812662.png
1597953835119.png
1597954085589.png
1597953957836.png

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 43
If her book is supposedly about showing people who she really is, ‘little old me just cleans, don’t know how I got so famous’ why on earth would her book need pictures of her in glamorous dresses and posing in underwear?

Surely her moppy slippers and a £8 eBay dress is all the photos the book needs? 😂

But guyssss I’m still learning
"you've got the words to change a nation".... Em I think not Zoph... Sssshhhhocollate, mummaz, handsnomes.... Give it a rest and put yir tits away hen ATV 👍🏼
Sorry makes more sense if you can see the photo xx

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Is makeup by mikey a bit thick as well? Why would you post that knowing the repercussions it could have.

• Haha
Reactions: 27
There Ronnie is smiling again but not at his mam!!! Presume Jamie is taking the pic

Reactions: 9
I think she’s really attractive , I just wish she was not always filtered up to the max! It’s her morals and values that make her unlikeable for me.

• Heart
Reactions: 22
She is objectively speaking attractive. However subjectively the fake anxiety, dumb blonde, ‘little old me mummmaz’ act is unattractive.

Reactions: 12
I’ve not got anxiety and while I’m not the most outgoing person, I can just about manage when I have to hold meetings etc. However, there would not be a cat in hells chance I would stand there in just my bra while I got photographed and then agree to the picture being put on social media. I hate getting my picture taken full stop to be honest and can’t think of anything worse than having to pose and dance around like she’s been doing. That woman has not got anxiety and it makes me so angry that she’s using a serious illness to try and make herself more relatable.

• Heart
Reactions: 21
The title and the glam picture contradict each other, because if she wants her fans to see the real grinch then don't be sat there in a ball gown with a full face of slap on and high heeled shoes that you state you can't walk in etc.

Just have a normal picture taken ffs

Who is the real me I wonder?

One of the many faces of an anxious woman.

View attachment 217981View attachment 217984View attachment 217985View attachment 217986View attachment 217987View attachment 217988View attachment 217989View attachment 217994View attachment 217992
She’s like a different person on every photo!!

Reactions: 9
Others have said this before and im just echoing. She isn’t attractive on the outside cos she’s ugly as hell on the inside.

Reactions: 17
It may have been discussed on here before but I don't have a few spare weeks to read all 215 threads 🤣 but does anyone else feel that she never really wanted to be known as a cleaning account. It looks like she would rather be the kind of account that can show off her expensive bags, dresses, fancy hotel stays and get invited to fancy events etc but thats not the demographic of her followers so she's stuck doing B+M hauls instead of Harrods! She would like to be more of a Kim Kardashian but she's ended up as Kim Woodburn instead (actually that's an insult to Kim, she did at least clean 😂)

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 51
It may have been discussed on here before but I don't have a few spare weeks to read all 215 threads 🤣 but does anyone else feel that she never really wanted to be known as a cleaning account. It looks like she would rather be the kind of account that can show off her expensive bags, dresses, fancy hotel stays and get invited to fancy events etc but thats not the demographic of her followers so she's stuck doing B+M hauls instead of Harrods! She would like to be more of a Kim Kardashian but she's ended up as Kim Woodburn instead (actually that's an insult to Kim, she did at least clean 😂)
Absolutely, way back in the deepest threads when I first joined someone pointed this out, she had about three different ones, cleaning, hair and I think something else... the cleaning was the only one to take off hence the grinch we all know and love now 😳😳

Reactions: 13
If she’s Done the book cover can someone explain today’s shenanigans to me? Little shy ol Zo having a full on photo shoot in lockdown! I’d love to be a fly on the wall when she’s talking money to that lot of cronies! I love you both she said to those two cu@@s think someone on here called them😂 love ? Why would you love your Mua

Reactions: 3
100 percent. Its funny that the cleaning took off, because shes absolutely shite at it. I still stand by thinking shes only mates with SS because SS is sort of just a random famous person who can post what she wants and Hinch is trying to become like that. But because she made a 'name for herself' as a cleaning account shes sort of had to stick to cleaning. That's why she throws up a shite cleaning video every now and again.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.