Mrs Hinch #213 She pines her bog, she's got a fat dog and now she's dancing on a log.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
New thread title with 63 votes thanks to @Bluenic3

voice notes thread 151 page 13

For new members.

Kate to the party and #bekond are typos from Hinchers so Tattle are using them.
Among others, a few words below that we use, there are many more, either rude or sarcastic.
Onslow, Vestlife, Kanye Vest, Mr Inch etc. = Jamie as he is seen to always wear vests.
Freda/Ma Barker = Zophs mum.
Lardsome/fat bastard/chicken strip = Henry.
ATV = all the vest = Jamie wearing vests and she uses ATB (all the best).
RonRon etc. = Ronnie (an informal rule is any pics posted here has his face blanked out and no name calling the (human) child).

News

She has written a memoir ‘book’ called This Is Me out Oct 1st
She has trademarked her Mrs Hinch name, so expect a range of cheap and cheerful goods galore to come out (assuming eBay).
She has been signed to a PR company called dundascomms, so expect big things like TV appearances.

Facts we’ve seen: - contributions from @SarcasticEllis@bellinibobble @SunriseRae and @Loulou

- Unsafe tips i.e. fire hazards and furniture damage due to misuse of products - ignored rather than addressed e.g. Lenor on soft furnishings (this takes away their fire retardant properties) and spraying diluted Zoflora on everything (flammable). She has stopped this but has not told her hinchers to cease this practice (from the Hinch groups on Facebook it’s clear they still do it- and burn Zoflora in their wax melters).
- Promotes products (and/or the ingredients that go in them) which are tested on animals (including dogs).
- The fire services issued a plea for people to stop putting vases of flowers on hobs after she was seen doing it. We joke that’s the reason she had her kitchen redone she got a new hob but the vase of flowers disappeared.
- Encouraging Hinch hauls and buying more stuff especially non-essential shopping during a pandemic when many are losing jobs.
- Allegedly buys followers. Gets a steady few thousand a day, even when completely inactive! Bum stretcher and cumslut are some of our particular favourites.
- She’s a P&G partner but stored her washing tabs unsafely under her sink, in reach of her crawling baby. Hence the reason why Vogue Williams is now promoting the Fairy safety TV advert instead.
- Pre-records a lot of her content. She actually does very little cleaning. Her bracelets often disappear and then reappear mid story.
- Using a ridiculous amount of chemicals/doesn’t give a toss about the environment. Thinks washing 2 or 3 items at a time is fine because it’s at 30c.
- Has been warned by the ASA numerous times regarding undisclosed ads. She is one of the worst for not labelling stuff as gifted etc. or she writes it really small in her stories/in white on a light background. She isn’t clear about her earnings on eBay swipe ups and affiliate links. Basically she’ll do anything to avoid disclosing properly. We got to £40,000 of gifted items and gave up counting.
- Despite numerous tattle members warnings/cautions about safeguarding, she continuously posts naked pictures of her baby in the bath.
- Doxxing. She never shares the identities of her hinchers when sharing their stories, but will share ‘trolls’ and then steps back to allow the barmy army to attack on her behalf. This has happened many times. She also likes to reply to people on IG crying troll, then delete her comments a few seconds after and leave the army to finish off.
- Spent Jamie’s 40th birthday in an Audi dealership claiming not to have purchased anything. Then posted a picture on her personal IG account at Christmas showing the house with a Range Rover and a new Audi in the drive, but the account went private when called out about it on here.

since Friday update

she came back from her holibobs hope she’s not to jet lagged all the way from Maidstone. Showed a montage of her boring trip and made Ronnielonglegs a bin and let him carry his own faux crappy nappy around. She doesn’t know obviously plastic bag are a choking and suffocation hazard and should be avoided by children. She’s started crybabying about her upcoming 2nd wedding anniversary. Showing montages already. Feel free to add !

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 16
@
Little bit of ☕ For you, me and my OH have used a supplier for our wedding that she used, we didn’t know this but when we met with them she got bought up as they have other well known customers and the salesman said she was an absolute nightmare to deal with
Called bridezillas, some brides are relaxed and happily let the suppliers do their thing, others hate having to rely on others I guess. More so when £££££
I’m don’t suppose this salesman mentioned though he wouldn’t accept their cash whilst having a witch about them? No guess he didn’t. But Weddings are a nightmare to pull all the services together. She prob just knew what and how she wanted it and paying a hefty price for it!?

Reactions: 17
Ok... this isn’t recent but I just looked back through her grid posts starting from the beginning. I’m trying to work n out when the large number of followers started. She gets about 1500 likes for ages. Loads of photos are repeated a few times.

someone mentioned that they’ve started following her after seeing Her Facebook post - in guessing maybe she tried to get followers from the cleaning groups.

dangerous ideas... soak your vacuum filter zoflora!! 😳 zoflora in a reed diffuser!! 😳😳😳

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 19
Ok... this isn’t recent but I just looked back through her grid posts starting from the beginning. I’m trying to work n out when the large number of followers started. She gets about 1500 likes for ages. Loads of photos are repeated a few times.

someone mentioned that they’ve started following her after seeing Her Facebook post - in guessing maybe she tried to get followers from the cleaning groups.

dangerous ideas... soak your vacuum filter zoflora!! 😳 zoflora in a reed diffuser!! 😳😳😳
Someone told me recently that people were spraying their kids with diluted Zoflora before school. Apparently it was an idea on one of these crazy pages?

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 37
Someone told me recently that people were spraying their kids with diluted Zoflora before school. Apparently it was an idea on one of these crazy pages?
She also mentions spraying furniture with it and leaving some in the bath over night! Not seen kids mentioned though!!

im surprised the lists are still there! Terrible!

Reactions: 9
She also mentions spraying furniture with it and leaving some in the bath over night! Not seen kids mentioned though!!

im surprised the lists are still there! Terrible!
This was a while ago when Hinch came up in conversation. I don't think she suggested it, just these crazy folk took it to next level.

Reactions: 5
She’s always re used posts and lied!! 🙄🙄🙄
What’s the point!! Bullshitting from day 1
081F0F01-CA1D-48BE-BD1C-B9AC8AC2BC05.png
07DEAB99-DECE-4A5C-8CC7-0BAEA7F440C3.png

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 61
No, original content. I forgot 'Hen' had his own Instagram account 🙄

And he has 185k followers 🤦🏻‍♀️

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 17
There’s loads of others too, but when you put a fake story behind it you become a liar. 😡

Reactions: 12
Why has she put Jamie’s card out for him? It’s not like he gets up before her for work or anything. Can’t she just pass it to him when they both get up??

• Haha
Reactions: 73
If she has bought followers for her dog I’ll piss myself
🤣🤣🤣 Mr 'inch has got his credit card out. No way, surely not but in saying that she treats him like her first born. Hope she doesn't have another human child, poor Ron will get middle child syndrome.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.