Mrs Hinch #487 My Mama says stupid is as stupid does

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So they started the fencing and shed 29th November? I’m tit at maths lol but 6 weeks ago that is the correct date?

Why would you start the garden renovation BEFORE the house renovation?

I can’t keep up with all the lies she’s telling 🤯

Reactions: 43
duck sake hinch stop pulling these stunts just as I’m about to leave the house!! Keep missing all the freds

• Haha
Reactions: 27
Am I the only one who finds it really strange that the 3 names are similar to Ronnie? I would never name a pet / animal something so similar to an actual human child...she's bleeping weird.

Ronnie, Rodney, Roy, Ramond. Lennie and Henry. Wow ok.
No I said before she’s wasted those names for any future kids judging on her taste in names 🤢😂😂 they’re all bloody terrible!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Surely going into the winter isn't the right time to be getting outside animals? But I guess she does want everything now !

Reactions: 22
I am gonna put it out there it’s sheep she is getting
I think it'll be alpacas/llamas - sheep are flock animals so the seller would have to be super irresponsible to sell only three as they like being in a large group, not that this alpaca/llama seller is much better as that enclosure if far far too small and she can't even care for a dog and fish!

When was it that she posted on facebook that picture of alpacas and in the comments said she would call them Roy, Rodney, and Raymond? I seem to remember it was a fair while ago, just shows how long its been in the pipeline.

ETA

@IrishCatlady posted on 10th July!

28335E11-BE9B-494E-947B-14E0BD618966.png

695B43DB-D720-4261-8EA4-9278937A6DC4.png

FFDDB0AE-6202-4239-B2E4-DC045687744F.png

Last edited:
  • Wow
Reactions: 24
She better not be putting 3 alpacas inside that tiny little fence!!!
aw I’m really pissed off at the thought of what kind of life they are gonna live
She needs to wind her bleeping neck in

• Sad
Reactions: 44
Rodney? She’s naming one of them Rodney?

Does she remember she has a child called Ronnie?

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 53
But they need space to roam, and lots of space. I can’t believe she would put three alpacas in there, because if she does I personally will be on to the RSPCA 😡

• Heart
Reactions: 45
Hi everyone, long time lurker but this mornings story has just sent me right over the edge! No where near enough room for 3 alpacas, plus have noticed her field shelter isn't on skids (and therefore could be classed as a permanent structure - hope she got planning permission for that!)

Has anyone noticed the boys "ebayer" name signs are very similar to the ones that Weeping Al supposedly made? (Or have I got that wrong?)

Reactions: 38
Does she think people will believe that she will clean a house that size herself every day? With animals to look after?
Absolutely not. It will either be her mum doing it or outside help.
looking after animals like llamas, sheep etc takes work. You have to go outside all weathers. She’s playing at being a ‘farm girl’ - she can’t look after her dog properly - she couldn’t even look after fish! She’s totally irresponsible and using these animals as content for the new house and her switch away from cleaning. Gosh she really is high maintenance isn’t she?

• Heart
Reactions: 39
I think it'll be alpacas/llamas - sheep are flock animals so the seller would have to be super irresponsible to sell only three as they like being in a large group, not that this alpaca/llama seller is much better as that enclosure if far far too small and she can't even care for a dog and fish!

When was it that she posted on facebook that picture of alpacas and in the comments said she would call them Roy, Rodney, and Raymond? I seem to remember it was a fair while ago, just shows how long its been in the pipeline.
B3094B6D-331A-4AE7-AC17-4055C0EADBAF.jpg

June…

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 50
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.