Mrs Hinch #531 Even Lingo said "Hinch" is a no go

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Oh, guyssch!!! Anyone else get this from the ASA?

"Your complaint – Sophie Hinchliffe

Thank you for your patience while we carried out an initial assessment of your complaint. We have decided that further investigation is needed. We have written to Sophie Hinchcliffe and asked for their response to the points of complaint that we are looking into, which are set out in the attached document. We have summarised your complaint in a way that reflects the advertising rules that we apply.

Next steps

There are two ways in which an investigation can be conducted:

· In many cases, an advertiser will agree to make changes to their advertising, which means we can resolve the issue quickly.

· In some cases, if the company wants to defend their advertising or if we decide it would be more appropriate to do so, we will refer the case to the ASA Council for their decision."

Anyone else had an email today from Rebecca???
I got one from David!

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 50
Soo the reason Sophie is crying troll and offline..... just had a response from the ASA saying they have written to Mrs Hincliffe about the points raised and are awaiting a response from her!!

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 59
I too have had several emails from Rebecca! Hooray, let's hope something actually happens.

Reactions: 31
Thread suggestion - hinch got a letter from Rebecca and David, only herself to blame for the lies she's created

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 71
Thread suggestion:

Hinch, Hinch, go away
Here’s David and Becky from the ASA ✨

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 106
Thread suggestion: The house of cards (lies) is caving in. Mrs who? Oh she's in the bin!

• Haha
Reactions: 24
I know I'm like a broken record.

The state of poor Henry! How TF can she allow him to get THAT fat!?

I'd drive to Maldonia now and give him a proper dogs life in a heartbeat
Nice to see he has his groom last week like she said he was having 🤣🤣

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 13
Haven't been here for a few weeks,every now and again the monotomy of the women gets to me and I need to step away,
But did get a email from Rebecca today.
I would like to say I think this is why she's been quiet today,but honestly dont think she cares, she'll maybe have a neck scratch and a temper tantrum so proberly a woe is soph post,then leave it for gleam to handle then pop back with a cute video of the kids and then ad ad ad

Reactions: 23
Remember Hinch what people on tattler are capable of…..Elle Darby anyone🤭
Didn't Hinch delete her personal Facebook right after this happened? We've seen the post she made about Tulisa. There was probably a lot more on her profile she didn't want to come out.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 33
Hinch - this is all about you, not so called 'trolls'. Your lies, use of filters ... the list is endless and narcassists always blame their screw ups on anyone but themselves!
Sulk away, you've only got yourself to blame & so many of your 'ex followers', many of whom bought your tatt, have since seen through your money making con. ATV schweet'arrrt 👍🏻

• Heart
Reactions: 30
Oh, guyssch!!! Anyone else get this from the ASA?

"Your complaint – Sophie Hinchliffe

Thank you for your patience while we carried out an initial assessment of your complaint. We have decided that further investigation is needed. We have written to Sophie Hinchcliffe and asked for their response to the points of complaint that we are looking into, which are set out in the attached document. We have summarised your complaint in a way that reflects the advertising rules that we apply.

Next steps

There are two ways in which an investigation can be conducted:

· In many cases, an advertiser will agree to make changes to their advertising, which means we can resolve the issue quickly.

· In some cases, if the company wants to defend their advertising or if we decide it would be more appropriate to do so, we will refer the case to the ASA Council for their decision."

I got one from David!
Schnapppp! Did anyone get the document that was supposed to be attached to the email?

Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.