Mrs Hinch #346 Thinks she’s first with Egyptian cotton, poor fisscchh have been forgotten

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
How gimmicky is her range. Sorry but that’s embarrassing 😂 I can’t believe people are boasting about buying that.

She should of brought stuff like this out at the height of her fame, when everything she suggested sold out. Not now

That’s a bad business move surely?
I can't understand why anyone would want fresh 'n up Friday on pyjamas🤷‍♀️ just reminds me of weekly bath nights as a child (yes I'm that old.) I know she's minging, but really 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Well I'm just fuming huns cos my living room is neutral in Egyptian cotton, painted years ago 🙄 I just hate how her thick headed fans think this is so new and innovative its the go to for most people, infuriating 🤬 I've always liked clean neutral colours never followed trends. I used to follow grinch when she had a few 100 thousand followers. Must admit got sucked in before I saw her for what she was. I unfollowed when she reached a million. Shes just a greedy grabbing witch. It's really refreshing to see the truth here and I've lurked for a long time. Always makes me chuckle. You tattlers are funny fu**ers 🤣

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 15
I bet she was so busy having a jealous trantrum, that she didn’t even know it was WBD yesterday, or we would of been delighted of a pic/montage of the Kray brothers all dressed up.. when she does realise I guarantee she will be frantically concocting some costumes together and make out they celebrated WBD with all the other wonderful children!...

They just lurrvvee it guyzzsshhh

(ya full of shite soph)

• Haha
Reactions: 14
I see no sign of Julia Donaldson books amongst her collections. They all seem a bit random - the books he has. It’s the one thing I will indulge over and over again with my kids - charity shops & library (when open), marketplace, new if there’s a good deal etc. Books. All the time sourcing them books.
My two love the gruffalo, room on the broom etc. They know them all off by bloody heart. My son who is about to turn 2 - just 3 months older than Ronnie was sat in his bedroom this morning “reading” the gruffalo. He was reciting “his eyes are orange, his tongue is black” etc of course not perfectly but there he is pointing to the pictures and saying what he remembers but also identifying the characters - look mummy there’s snake! Scrambled snake!
Now I don’t film all that for the gram. I don’t share much on my account. But if I were the kind to film my every waking moment no doubt I would film myself sat with my child reading the gruffalo, doing the funny voices and then saying to camera - anyone else feel like they’ve read this book so many times they might just turn into a gruffalo?

But she doesn’t read to him. I’m convinced she doesn’t buy him books and the only books he has are ones that were gifted when he was born and because that was a long while ago the books haven’t stepped up. She could be open and ask for recommendations. She could have used world book day to start a conversation about reading with your child and starting good habits. She could she could she could a million times over.
What does sofa do? Fester on her backside scrolling insta all day for any posts about her. Ignoring her son. Waiting for his bedtime so she can lie on the sofa some more but this time with Jamie in the room. Scrolling scrolling scrolling all day long.
So many positive things she could do with her account. So many wonderful things she could do with her son. But she chooses to do nothing. Every single time.
Yup, spot on. My six month old has more books than Ronnie has and we read every day. Currently working through Winnie the Pooh because I like doing the voices 😂

Been trying to find something akin to The Humpty Dumpty club because we had a lot of those books knocking around as a kid and I loved them! Would happily start something like that now to build a collection of books for later 🥰🥰

I really hope she or Jamie (preferably both) do read to him, it’s so lovely reading with (or at, if necessary 😂) your child!

Reactions: 8
What's with the fake designer books? Do these thickos not realise that the clothes and bags with those brands on cost more than their rent payments. Why have that tat on your coffee table?
Over £300 for a hair clip, however, maybe they are hoping it will fool the neighbours? Its just tacky to me

• Wow
Reactions: 6
Hi guys been lurking for a while but finally decided to post :) went off Hinch a while ago I will admit I was really into it a year or so ago because she used to actually post cleaning, I’d just moved out so I needed the advice. Went off her when she had Ron and it became all about Ron and Hen and she only posted sponsored cleaning. And all her ‘bargain’ purchases became expensive tat, the content just became lazy imo. Glad I found tattle because I thought I’d become a miserable cow finding flaws :ROFLMAO: I don’t despise her tbh cuz I don’t know her like, just don’t like what she’s become she doesn’t do anything she did back in the day when she got popular she just seems like an echo of SS now.

Anyway, I don’t get why all these hinchers choose one colour and then do their whole house in it to match a ‘theme’, seen some pretty depressing minimalist grey nurseries etc. Why’s every room in the house got to be the same colour now I’ve never seen anybody do that? Or is my family just bad at decorating :ROFLMAO:

• Heart
Reactions: 45
Jesus, its like
What's with the fake designer books? Do these thickos not realise that the clothes and bags with those brands on cost more than their rent payments. Why have that tat on your coffee table?
They all do it! Ive seen a kid posing against a coffee table with designer books wearing head to toe designer clothes. She couldn't have been no more than 3 years old. She is her mummies little cash cow and new baby has arrived and is also a cash cow!! Sickening what these parents do!! The books are tacky and nearly always 100% fake!! They aren't even books just a block/cardboard with a designer cover over them!!

• Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 13
Hi guys been lurking for a while but finally decided to post :) went off Hinch a while ago I will admit I was really into it a year or so ago because she used to actually post cleaning, I’d just moved out so I needed the advice. Went off her when she had Ron and it became all about Ron and Hen and she only posted sponsored cleaning. And all her ‘bargain’ purchases became expensive tat, the content just became lazy imo. Glad I found tattle because I thought I’d become a miserable cow finding flaws :ROFLMAO: I don’t despise her tbh cuz I don’t know her like, just don’t like what she’s become she doesn’t do anything she did back in the day when she got popular she just seems like an echo of SS now.

Anyway, I don’t get why all these hinchers choose one colour and then do their whole house in it to match a ‘theme’, seen some pretty depressing minimalist grey nurseries etc. Why’s every room in the house got to be the same colour now I’ve never seen anybody do that? Or is my family just bad at decorating :ROFLMAO:
I have grey as a base mostly downstairs, hall stairs and landing with pops of colour, blush pink in both my daughters bedroom and champagne and creams in my bedroom. Our bathroom is cream, bronze and gold tiles. No need to have every room in the house one colour, boring!!! I also don't do the prints and quotes all the huns have. We have lovely a4 pictures of our family on a photo wall and a photo wall going up the stairs (does this make me a hun?) But they are lovely memories of days out, silly faces, baby photos etc... much more sentimental. I just dont know why they all want the clean, sterile, show home house!! Not practical with a family.

Reactions: 18
I have grey as a base mostly downstairs, hall stairs and landing with pops of colour, blush pink in both my daughters bedroom and champagne and creams in my bedroom. Our bathroom is cream, bronze and gold tiles. No need to have every room in the house one colour, boring!!! I also don't do the prints and quotes all the huns have. We have lovely a4 pictures of our family on a photo wall and a photo wall going up the stairs (does this make me a hun?) But they are lovely memories of days out, silly faces, baby photos etc... much more sentimental. I just dont know why they all want the clean, sterile, show home house!! Not practical with a family.
how I see it is, people decorate how they want. If someone wants their living room to be black with pink spots or what ever, is awesome but to do it purely because someone else is, then to me that is just weird and insane. I’m not talking about inspiration from others homes, I mean this full on copy everything exact from decor to furnishings and then to change it all again purely because the trend has, madness. I get exhausted just thinking about it.

Reactions: 22
Hello all! Complete newbie here.

Something has really irked me and I wanted to know whether anyone else has noticed this — Hinch advertised a cleaning haul giveaway nearly a month ago in collaboration with P&G and B&M (remember when she was given her own haul to advertise the giveaway?) The initial post has disappeared and, despite it being nearly a month ago, there’s been no winner announced. The thing is, I remember this happening AT LEAST one other time with Hinch announcing a giveaway that had no end date and then the post mysteriously disappearing.

Surely there are rules about this?! If Hinch is using her influence to advertise fake competitions from legitimate companies then that can’t be ok, can it?!
Hate to defend the witch but the competition was on the B&M page not sure if it’s been announced yet

Reactions: 1
Another day off then. Would yaaaa look at that! Not surprised 🤡
She'll be back half arsed on Sunday

That’s what my family home was like all different colours, even show homes I’ve seen have different coloured rooms. And don’t get me started on forcing it on kids, seen loads of kids rooms that are purely grey and white to fit with the theme, makes me sad for them :( Especially when they’re old enough to have interests and might want like a princess themed room or something, but mum won’t let them because it won’t look good for the gram :ROFLMAO: feel bad for Ron even his toys have to match the grey not even a pirate toy box or anything

I bet she was so busy having a jealous trantrum, that she didn’t even know it was WBD yesterday, or we would of been delighted of a pic/montage of the Kray brothers all dressed up.. when she does realise I guarantee she will be frantically concocting some costumes together and make out they celebrated WBD with all the other wonderful children!...

They just lurrvvee it guyzzsshhh

(ya full of shite soph)
She will have him dressed as Ronnie roo as Winnie the poo 😭😭😭😭

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.