Mrs Hinch #410 tend

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Tbf most of us on here complain when she films Ronnie and uses him for content. I'm glad she's not using him, I doubt its to protect his privacy, she's not that nice. It will be because somebody has messaged her directly about Ronnie.

Reactions: 16
Did the dog video make anyone smile?? No didn’t me either,thanks anyway hinch

• Haha
Reactions: 42
“I’m really struggling right now”

Here’s me filtered to duck, fully made up, hair and nails done - eyeballing myself in the camera.

Geezus bleeping Christ (sorry for the blaspheming) but SERIOUSLY!!!

Pick a lane Soph. Struggling or not struggling?

There are millions of women out there with multiple children, no full time help, and mostly working to pay the bills who don’t have a minute to piss, never mind eye duck themselves on Insta!!

duck me!! 🤯🤯🤯

Sorry @Pepsi 😘 (Thought I’d bring that back after the reminiscing earlier!)

This with all the bells on!! If she has PND then I absolutely feel for her but that isn't what she is saying. She is saying she is having a hard time adjusting. But here she is, she has time to get her roots done, she has time to go out and get her nails done, to stick those eyelashes to her face everyday. I'm not saying there is anything wrong with that at all, if that is what you're in to but don't sit there and tell millions of people who barely have the time to take a tit because they're run ragged that you're struggling to adjust with two children. You have 2 pairs of hands in that house.

• Heart
Reactions: 37
Maybe im wrong but what has she got to be struggling with.....
Compared to alot of people, she has it so easy, hubby at home all the time to help, ma Barker is a stones throw away, no money problems
She needs to live in the real world, there are people who do it alone with more than 2 kids as well as a bloody annoying dog.

Reactions: 16
Tbf most of us on here complain when she films Ronnie and uses him for content. I'm glad she's not using him, I doubt its to protect his privacy, she's not that nice. It will be because somebody has messaged her directly about Ronnie.
I agree with you, though onslow has been uploading stuff of him still so I doubt it’s that (though that would be nice!)

Reactions: 9
This with all the bells on!! If she has PND then I absolutely feel for her but that isn't what she is saying. She is saying she is having a hard time adjusting. But here she is, she has time to get her roots done, she has time to go out and get her nails done, to stick those eyelashes to her face everyday. I'm not saying there is anything wrong with that at all, if that is what you're in to but don't sit there and tell millions of people who barely have the time to take a tit because they're run ragged that you're struggling to adjust with two children. You have 2 pairs of hands in that house.
and 10 fiddling fingers!

• Haha
  • Sick
How many times is she going to come on to tell us she'll be back soon? Either come back or duck off!
She might as well be screaming “Please don’t forget me!!! Continue to line my pockets!” And I feel positive that vase will make an appearance in her “collection”.

• Heart
Reactions: 29
I don't agree with her plastering her children's faces all over the gram for likes either. Everyone thinks their babies are beautiful but with her public profile how many creeps could be looking at pictures of her kids. I remember Luisa Zissman posted something on her stories about it and she hit the nail on the head. Russell Kane has also touched on the subject a few times about not posting pictures of his little girl as once those pics are out there, they are out there forever and his child can't consent to that. Wonder what little Ron will think when he is 16 and sees videos of himself looking upset and so disconnected, with his "tend" poo and a finger and phone constantly poking in his face. Some people can't have children and then there's her flaunting hers for the world to see whilst complaining life is so hard. If she is struggling with PND I feel for her, but I doubt very much she is as she has Len in her arms 24/7, I just feel for Ronnie. He's old news to her now she has another cash cow.

Reactions: 22
Well I have the biggest smile on my face from those Chicken Strip stories - said no one on tattle.
Said no one ever never mind on tattle. “Here’s a pic of my dog that is clearly unfit and overweight” the poor sod is panting like he’s ran a marathon man. Grim.

Anyone think Fiddle has bought Ron?Asking for a friend 🤔(she does have form 🤷‍♀️)
Nah he’s still for sale on her swipe up ads

How many times now have we had this exact same story “I’m struggling” “it’s hard to adjust” “I’ll be back soon” you’re never away Soph! We all now you’re lurking constantly and just dropping in every now and then for a bit of engagement.
If you ever needed proof of bot buying just check her stats, she’s done nothing for weeks and yet her followers keep growing steadily, how do the sheep not see through it?!

Attachments

Reactions: 28
She's obviously been on here and doesn't care for the speculation they've fallen out or split with that grid post. Clearly for tattles benefit.

• Heart
Reactions: 30
Wonder where they are in that pic.looks like a meal out or something.
she looks well in both pictures- I guess it doesn’t mean she mentally is, but still. It’s like people who go ‘oh… excuse my messy house!!’ And it’s like a show home and it makes you feel tit about your real life messy home!

Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.