Mrs Hinch #540 The real world chooses heating or eating, while Mrs Hinch flogs her overpriced seating

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I'm so sorry to hear that I have tried to take my own life a couple of times and one was very recent.

I agree with you about Hinch my anxiety couldn't let me do some of the stuff does ie these photo shoots ect. I reckon she definitely has some underlying issues 100%
I seen this little saying online a while back and I think you should hear it.
"You are wanted, necessary and loved. You are the only you there is. And you are not alone."
❤

• Heart
Reactions: 45
Im glad you and your kids got out, it's so hard to make that move!

I've pretty much the same here. I had about 16yrs of it from my ex, then when we split he turned it onto our kids.
My daughter suffered the most and has serious MH problems stemming from what he's said and done.
She cut him off completely a while ago, and still he carries on by telling her brothers how much he loves and misses her, and how she's rude by not speaking to him.
The eldest understands as he was also victim to it and also cut him off for a while (he's currently getting gaslight over his wedding next year by his dad), but my youngest believes everything he's says.
This has been their Dads cleverest move because he's realised that his old tactic of obvious abuse hasn't worked, so he's changed how it's delivered to the youngest and its really subtle. He uses his own fake mental and physical health to gain his sympathy, then hits him with guilt trips about his sister saying how he'd feel better if she would just pop out to say hello. He then comes back and tells his sister.. so the abuse continues from a far

I watch Hinch and sometimes feel triggered because it's so reminiscent. I feel so sorry for her kids because I see the damage, and I have my moments of even feeling sorry for her sheep.
They have no idea that they're in an abusive relationship until they break away, which is just how I felt.. then you feel a right dick for falling for it all and putting up with it.

Almost every new member comes on here apologising for buying into her and saying they feel stupid - well you're not! She's manipulated you into thinking you can't do without her, she's manipulated you into feeling sorry for her, manipulated you into believing everything she's said, and gaslit you when you've doubted her. Thats not your fault, that's what narcs do when they know they're being busted for their behaviour, they escalate - and that's on them, not you!
Wow. I resonate with every single word of this. It amazes me how they turn it onto the children once they realise they no longer have any power over you. I think the pair of us could write a book between us! These people are actually dangerous. I think we could literally write a book between the pair of us!

I can now spot a narcissist from a mile away and I bet you can too! Hinch oozes narcissism out of every single pore!

• Heart
Reactions: 19
Does she ever just put her children to bed at a normal time? Seems like they always fall asleep on her at a late time
Nah, I can't judge this. My baby goes to sleep at 9.30pm. Any earlier and he can't settle, but 9.30pm he drifts off in a couple of minutes and (aside from two dream feeds) wakes at 8am.
That said, he has a routine. I don't think hers do? At least not obviously.

Reactions: 12
Ronnie looked like he enjoyed himself. I don't get why Freda was there, ofcourse she bleeping was. But I do enjoy watching her with Ronnie, she's clearly very good with him and gives real loving vibes off to him, it's why Ronnie looks so comfortable around her and Abi more than his own mother because he knows she's fake as her face.

Would of been nice to see Sophie on the teacups with Ronnie. It's only ever Jamie with Ronnie, and her with Lonnie, it's like she's scared of Ronnie. It's not normal. She has her favourites and it's disgusting.

I don't mind his tracksuits, but it would be cute to see him in something more kiddy one day. Something bright and just.. Toddlerish. I never dressed my son like that at 3, they're only little once! Dress them little!!!!

Reactions: 28
Lonnie looked like he couldn't give a damn about those goats. No matter how much you try to convince yourself Sofa.. he isn't interested..

Reactions: 19
So the giggling and laughing is all over laid afterwards....the video with Ron on the horse is taken by Inch but you can hear her giggling....but she's standing next to her mum over the other side.
Oh ny god, you’re right! That’s horrendously cringe..! 🤣

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 20
Alsssho, I meant to saaaay earlier, that I noticed the clothing they were wearing in the Wham! Video. Not sssure if it was the fassshion then to tuck a schweatschirt into a very sssmall pair of sschorts but I can imagine Jimbobcreepyslob doing that 🤢😂🤣😂
Yessssch! Sshadly it was indeed the fashion back then (duck I feel old!) 😂. Tight shorts, aka 'Mumblers' (can see the lipppsch but they ain't moving!) :sick::ROFLMAO: was all the raaage!
Jimbobcreeopyschlob would laarve them!

• Haha
Reactions: 8
JimBobNoKnob has put up a photo of Ronnie from today on his stories but Ron looks different.. is it just me ???? The pics sofa shares of Ron he must be filtered or just younger.

Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.