Mrs Hinch #244 isn’t a memoir something to write when you’ve had plenty of life experience and have retired?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Hi all. I’ve not posted in a while I’ve lurked but really nothing she does anymore interests me.

ive listened to the memoir today on my day off and the interview
And wow

what a disgusting human being she is.

that whole book is empty it’s just her creating a fantasy life of hardship and emptiness until she found fame, Jamie and had a baby.

when she says about her “holiday romance” or whatever it was and being a bigger girl she felt she got pity from men because of this.

she has no clue that her life is perfect at all!
Hi to all the commenters on this morning post that I’ve liked and replied ATFV with

maybe I’ll come back here for abit😄😁😁

• Heart
Reactions: 23
Feeding the dog and biscuit in between.

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 8
Super Moss to the party

why has she written a book about bad things that happened to other people? In her own memwah? Eh? I’ve never seen anyone call her fat either

still waiting to find out what she means by Ron is naughty

Reactions: 23
Wow! How incredibly selfless of you to share this. I really hope you have some brighter days ahead. You've been through enough. 💕💕
Thank you , as long as I have my children that's what makes me happy . I just couldn't listen to her bullshit anymore .❤

• Heart
Reactions: 17
In reference to her being called fat and the song being sang about her supposedly that probably happened when she was younger but she's made up that it has happened her recently. There is no evidence of that happening when she said it did so instead of addressing what actually happened at the time she has lied about it

Reactions: 13
Screenshot_20201001-184443_Instagram.jpg

This is from another lady in Insta but I really think this meme fits right with today!
Soph hun, lie all you want in that book but tattle has all the screenshots babezzz
Atv 😘

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 22
All them comments from her cult on the TM post, their all saying 'how can anyone say anything about a baby?' Shes more or less playing it off that the trolls troll Ron... i don't ever see anyone saying anything too bad about Ron (and when they do here, they always get called out) why is she painting a false image that he's getting trolled for her own gain?

Reactions: 14
Well my screen time has been far too much today so I'm off to give my head a wobble .... looking forward to tomorrow's treats

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.