Mrs Hinch #87 Diet is a disgrace, but look at the size of Henry, has he eaten trace?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She made the decision to put Ronnie online and with that comes some mean comments. The comment wasn’t overly nasty and they didn’t directly go to Sophie and tell her. I agree with everyone else, she has 3 million followers who will do damage now and that’s unfair. Don’t cry troll knowing your followers will then go and be a troll for you. Sickening. I will be reporting her stories and I hope she learns from this. Keep your innocent baby offline because I quite frankly would lose no sleep if I didn’t see him. I actually think she’s the weirdest mother I’ve ever come across. She treats Ronnie like she treats Henry, very dog like... Jamie have a word mate, your wife has lost the plot!

• Heart
Reactions: 34
Ive just commented on a Facebook group post regarding what's just happened...

Hinch army really don't like it when you don't agree with what she has done do they 🙈
All I said was it should've been dealt with privately.... Crazy army!

Reactions: 22
This morning has been a reminder of how truly awful the #hincharmy are. It's none of Hinch's business what other people's opinions are on those in the public domain (including her little baby boy).

If I saw a comment like that about one of my children i would be devastated and probably react by deleting all photos of them and keeping them private.

I'm not sure what would possess someone to make such an immature comment in a group about an innocent baby, but from what I've read the lady has mental health issues....

I hope mrs hinch is pleased with the engagement she gets from this, because let's face that the really motive behind her story. I bet the #hincharmy hash tag will be all over social media today so sophie can show all potential businesses how much engagement she can get from one story £££££££

• Sick
  • Sad
Reactions: 29
Can’t help but think this lady who was unkind is now in a dark place....
This isn’t acceptable at all tbh!
Everyone’s said something inappropriate about a child before, come on admit it we’ve all said at one point “god his/she’s an ugly baby” I have ✋
I was that one mum that said my daughter was ugly between 3months and 8months she was!!!! 😂

no one beat me down or threatened me, no one made me feel bad! Its playground stuff it really is!!
This woman actually has a mental health page so I lost any sympathy as soon as I saw that. What was she thinking. Yes It’s all playground stuff really. Instagram, tattle and the likes. Think I’m going to go back to the real world and leave it all behind! I’m sat here writing and reading while the clock is ticking our lives away. Had enough now. Going to do some signing off and deleting! I wish you all well on here x ❤

• Heart
Reactions: 25
So she screenshotted this at 23.05 but couldn't post it then because a) engagement would be low that late at night and b) she needed to have a sleepless night and the worst panic attack for 2 years first. Oh and why didn't she wake Jamie up if it was so bad? Because it was FAKE. If I have a panic attack in teh night my husband is up! And posting on social media is not an option because I can't bleeping breathe!

The latest story shows she's been reading Tattle / our messages all saying about her searching the comments out. Get a bleeping life Soph, where's your boy? Don't you see the difference between how he interacts with you and Jamie? There's no phone in between him and Jamie and you can see how good their bond is. Don't you see the difference between you and Ronnie and Stacey and Rex? You're a disgrace.

Attachments

• Heart
Reactions: 20
View attachment 70799
View attachment 70800
She’ll ignore I’m sure, but will let you know if not.
She is an absolute disgrace! And even worse to have taken the screenshot 10 hours ago, slept on it, used a ‘panic attack’ as a way to get people behind her and then STILL post this.
I’m surprised Gleam let her get away with this tit
Let me know if you get a response, I posted a very similar post after sending her a similar DM!

Reactions: 6
This morning has been a reminder of how truly awful the #hincharmy are. It's none of Hinch's business what other people's opinions are on those in the public domain (including her little baby boy).

If I saw a comment like that about one of my children i would be devastated and probably react by deleting all photos of them and keeping them private.

I'm not sure what would possess someone to make such an immature comment in a group about an innocent baby, but from what I've read the lady has mental health issues....

I hope mrs hinch is pleased with the engagement she gets from this, because let's face that the really motive behind her story. I bet the #hincharmy hash tag will be all over social media today so sophie can show all potential businesses how much engagement she can get from one story £££££££
Exactly its the price you pay if you plaster them everywhere. That's why lots of celebs don't and those who do generally take it as par for the course. Soph thinks she's some bleeping queen that can never have anything negative said against her or her family. She's out of her depth and she never should have put Ronnie out there like this.

Reactions: 20
I'm just lost for words. I can't imagine this woman was actively trolling Ronnie but now the hinch army are trolling her. I think Soph needs to google the meaning of trolling. Reporting too!!

Attachments

Reactions: 14
She's such a bully. 'Do with this message what you will' and 'I will name and shame'. She's put herself in this position so deal with it. I in no way think saying things about Ronnie is ok but why not just take yourself off that cleaning facebook page and just ignore nasty messages. It is not ok to basically say to your hinch army, here's this persons account, go and attack. To be honest this makes her the same if not worse.

Reactions: 27
So she screenshotted this at 23.05 but couldn't post it then because a) engagement would be low that late at night and b) she needed to have a sleepless night and the worst panic attack for 2 years first. Oh and why didn't she wake Jamie up if it was so bad? Because it was FAKE. If I have a panic attack in teh night my husband is up! And posting on social media is not an option because I can't bleeping breathe!

The latest story shows she's been reading Tattle / our messages all saying about her searching the comments out. Get a bleeping life Soph, where's your boy? Don't you see the difference between how he interacts with you and Jamie? There's no phone in between him and Jamie and you can see how good their bond is. Don't you see the difference between you and Ronnie and Stacey and Rex? You're a disgrace.
She knew about the posts before this time... I’m in the group and the admin got messaged in the afternoon time about this. Just all for show

Reactions: 12
I literally have no other words than... I am absolutely disgusted!
She is the reason why social media is such a dark place. It is going to take something very bad to happen in order for something to be done about it with her. Why does she get away with everything? After all, she is just little old Soph from the village of Maldon.

Reactions: 14
If i was the woman that Hinch has set her army on, I would milk it and send my story to the papers saying how much it has affected her life with screenshots of the vile comments she has been sent.

• Heart
Reactions: 49
can I also add I don’t think the screen shot came from hinch’s phone - has she not got an iPhone ? Spies out for trolls ... or content ? 🙄

• Wow
Reactions: 24
You can’t fight trolls with trolls. When will Sophie understand this? Setting her army of followers on someone is not how to deal with unwanted comments or attention. All humans have made bitchy/nasty/unnecessary comments in their time - yes even YOU Soph - and life carries on for all around. These comments may upset you or make you feel worthless but the best thing you can do, is to ignore, make changes to prevent these things happening. I was bullied as a teen for my weight and it really upset me as I wasn’t even big. But, I took those comments and ran with them making myself into a better and happier and healthier version of me. The best thing Sophie can do now is to step back, collect her thoughts and streamline her “Mrs Hinch” brand back into a solely cleaning account and keep her private family life to close friends and family.

Reactions: 19
I'm just lost for words. I can't imagine this woman was actively trolling Ronnie but now the hinch army are trolling her. I think Soph needs to google the meaning of trolling. Reporting too!!
I found this story of hers to be very threatening. It's as if she's saying 'look at what happens when you say anything about my child, if you say anything you'll be next'.

Reactions: 28
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.