Mrs Hinch #609 aka Fan Girl Number 2

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Hope it includes how her husband drives like a clown round her kids school in his peni5 extension of a car" This was one of the comments on FB šŸ˜…

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 43
Hold on. How can you sell out a pre-order? It's not out until Feb, pre-orders inform print run numbers.
So how the duck can it sell out?

• Haha
Reactions: 35
Her children have maximum 10 books in that house, stuck out of reach on a top shelf in the playroom adorned with a massive TV for their actual sole source of educational entertainment- yet this insufferable bleep dares to publish a book she didnā€™t write or illustrate to sell for a whopping Ā£13 to educate children about farm life while she just named her normal house a farm that is not a farm?!
Using her own words, I canā€™t cope. I canā€™t cope with this crappy bleep.

Reactions: 28
STOP BEING SUCH NASTYYYYY TROLLSSSS!!!! Mummy has spoken it's number 1 I fank you!!!!! I'm literally crying love tattle on days like this šŸ¤£šŸ¤£šŸ¤£šŸ¤£šŸ¤£

• Haha
Reactions: 52
Best selling auffor who canā€™t string a sentence together. Okay then!!

• Haha
Reactions: 16
She crying because she has 3400 copies being delivered to her and doesn't know how to get rid of them. Good thing that loft is so big
She might shred it for stuffing Ronā€™s lovely straw effect duvet so he gets the full uncomfortable effect from it just like real straw šŸŒ¾

• Haha
Reactions: 8
I say it every time but itā€™s not Freda itā€™s Sophie on mummys account she uses it to vent and act all tough but looks a bleeping idiot that ā€œmummyā€ has to feed the ā€œtrollsā€ and try to get the last word defending her šŸ„±

Reactions: 21
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.