Mrs Hinch #59 Hinch is boasting, she's on the beg, now she's feeding Ronnie roasties & veg!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
If I was in her postion, I’d feel proud to be buying stuff with the cash I’ve earned, not make a mil - then live my life trying to get everything free.
The hinchers are warped to not see this whole thing for what it is now, makes me ill
She is nothing more than a chavvy scrounger.

Reactions: 12
OMG! She has no shame! I thought the earlier posts had been edited taking the piss out of Hinch 😂 Obviously not as I have just watched her cringe stories 🤮🤮🤮
‘I can’t believe I get to work with these guys,we are collaborating together because for some lucky reason I’m super lucky to have this platform.So why not help businesses along the way’
If you actually cared and wanted to help small local businesses you would have paid for your garage floor tagged them and recommended them,simple! And your hard work collaboration? Was that your genius design of having Hinched printed on a tile? Amazing Soph, really really mind blowing! 💎🤮💎

Attachments

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 15
Just wait until Christmas. I hate to say it but I'd be certain that most if not all of Ronnies little presents will be gifted. Families struggling big time especially this time of year and then you have got hinch who's worth a fortune yet can't donate a single penny. But sure it's only a collaboration that's the usual excuse. No it's bleeping gifted stupid cow. Just imagine the price of the toys etc that she will be gifted for him and then try and promote them so families get even deeper in debt trying to keep up with her. How is this right?? Absolutely not one ounce of shame

Reactions: 26
It is my personal motto now to absolutely not use any of these companies that ‘work with’ these absolute begs.

Reactions: 16
Have you looked at tiles from b&m or even b&q when we moved into our flat 14 years ago we had no Money for proper flooring so bought floor tiles from do it all think they were 1.99 per box for 6 tiles in. We did our lounge which is fairly big and hall way which is L shaped, it was meant to be temporary till we could afford proper floorin. We still have it down now, with only 4 tiles damaged. We plan on replacing it next year depending on money.
I never even thought of this!! Thank you ill be going and checking b&m ❤

Reactions: 7
I know it’s been said before but little Ronnie rarely looks happy. When she puts photos of her prodding his little tummy with little response from the poor mite my tummy lurches. By now he should be starting to giggle a bit surely. Pick him up, tickle his tummy, just do something other than poke the little lad.

Reactions: 19
Begging again! She has often shown her extra large salon sized Dermalogica products in her bathroom/makeup room. Most health and beauty bloggers are sent very generous packages from Dermalogica,but doubt she fits with their demographic and would not want to be associated with a chavvy cleaner with brassy yellow hair extensions,HD eyebrows,acrylic nails and promotes £1 bottles of bleach 😂

Attachments

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 6
Begging again! She has often shown her extra large salon sized Dermalogica products in her bathroom/makeup room. Most health and beauty bloggers are sent very generous packages from Dermalogica,but doubt she fits with their demographic and would not want to be associated with a chavvy cleaner with brassy yellow hair extensions,HD eyebrows,acrylic nails and promotes £1 bottles of bleach 😂
Steady on... cleaner?! 😉

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 11
I know it’s been said before but little Ronnie rarely looks happy. When she puts photos of her prodding his little tummy with little response from the poor mite my tummy lurches. By now he should be starting to giggle a bit surely. Pick him up, tickle his tummy, just do something other than poke the little lad.
The whole things weird, like just now shaking that toy from the play mat in his face, i think it’s the timing of when she does it

Reactions: 4
FFS Grinch Henry is a dog not a performing monkey 🙈

Looking at Ronnie i think he's sussed his mum out - don't want to smile at her - nope nor do we

Reactions: 12
He does with Jamie you see it all the time. But we shouldn't attack her relationship with her baby as it's a really complicated topic.

• Heart
Reactions: 13
Sophie,please please get rid of your very dangerous cot bumpers. You are an Influencer,people copy you! Surely you are aware of the basic sleep guidelines for babies? Or do you think ‘It looks cute,duck the advice?’
There is way too much crap on that cot! My baby sleeps in an empty cot with just a sleep sack for warmth and his white noise machine velcro'd to the railing and that's it.

Reactions: 14
Holly from Geordie shore has just moved into her new house and she’s jumpin on the cleaning wagon and has got some scrub daddy’s and posted a pic asking what’s the best to do with them and everyone is tagging hinch saying she’s the one with the Answers🙄🙄
why would you buy them if you didn’t know what to do with them?! 🙄

Reactions: 6
Sophie,please please get rid of your very dangerous cot bumpers. You are an Influencer,people copy you! Surely you are aware of the basic sleep guidelines for babies? Or do you think ‘It looks cute,duck the advice?’
I dont think he sleeps in that cot, did she not say that he slept in that snoozepod thingy next to her bed, and she wants him there forever !

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.