Mrs Hinch #358 Stacy's mansion made her jel, clear the toys and get ready to sell

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Over work yourself?!?!? These people are on another planet, there's pregnant women out there holding down full time jobs and working til days before the baby is due and she's being told not to overwork herself while she's got her unemployed husband sat at home doing nothing alongside her. An absolute insult tbh.
Totally agree absolute insult to us working mothers on the front line with children...she’s a joke tbh

Reactions: 15
Evening sopha, ask yourself this, if you were a decent honest human being, why have you got over 350 threads detailing all your failings, have a think ATV

• Heart
Reactions: 34
Anyone else suspect that her crying video that she filmed last week and never posted is actually from today? Just as a pre cursor to the several stories showing tattle screenshots and then doing some more crying?
By the way Soph, you need to brush up on those crying skills, you're practically on par with Matt Hancock.
After that crying video I can see why she was rejected for Towie🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 25
Oh wow . So much to unpack with the Q&A! I woz an airdressarrr. No you weren’t you were in sales. Hairdressing was a little thing on the side you were a very good sales woman.
and ‘you can look good guys look at my transformation... yeh loads of surgery, gastric band, new teef, Botox, eyebrows done..but you can luk lyk me if you put in hard work! ‘ Whatever

All of a sudden keen to move/ jealous of SS.

‘All av eva wanted is a to be a wife with a hubby and a million babies- putting women back 100 years 👏

And finished off with a tit tonne of screenshots from tattle even though she hasn’t been here since arthur pulled the sword from the stone. Ok mate

• Haha
Reactions: 38
Newspaper story tomorrow guys.

Mrs Hinch trolled again.

Every day you have to mention the trolls. It's getting tiresome now.

164349461_465777581129967_2525843731516609664_n.jpg

• Sick
Reactions: 12
I think she’s doing a mini Clemmie Hooper (mother of daughters) and is actually on these threads, not just reading but making little comments herself to see what people will respond. Maybe even going full Clemmie and slagging off SS over on her thread!
Yep could very well be. Sounding all too familiar with what MOD did.

Reactions: 5
So the dates on the tattle screenshots are 22nd October 2020,
2nd February 2021,
19th March 2021 (x2).

She’s absolutely been collecting them over time and not just skimmed through on Tuesday or whenever.
It’s clear she doesn’t know how to handle “trolls” because she loves the victim mentality and actively seeks out the bad comments, DMs and even here.
Advice for you Soph; you need proper help with your insecurities. The “trolls” seem so bad because of your unhappiness and reluctance to be genuine and honest to yourself and sheep. I do honestly wish she was happier, less obsessed with “trolls” and took constructive criticism.

(also interestingly the post from 22nd October has been deleted off tattle..?)

Reactions: 22
New thread title. Forgets she once trolled Tulisa. Now crys Instagram tears to fool her minions.

Reactions: 11
I took a step back from commenting on tattle for a few months. Not because of what people were saying here but because I was letting her get to me far too much, she was affecting my mental health. I’ve been reading occasionally though and nodding in agreement to you all or I’d see her post something and could feel myself starting to boil inside. I’d pop over to here and there you would all be, agreeing with everything I was thinking You’re my people, honest, truthful and yes sometimes brutal (in a funny way😂) I’m glad to be back.
Oh and Solomon’s house is bringing me joy 😂
Congratulations @HinchesSousChef on the AstroTurf, I was with you in spirit and I celebrated with a gin 😂 Maybe the fishes are buried under the Astro?

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 28
Imagine phoning the police cos people call your dog fat but finds it heart warming when literally thousands of strangers say they love your child like their own and think they are his auntie 👀

• Heart
Reactions: 57
I remember reading the scabby claws comment recently?? Unless it was posted a different time.

Proves she is here all the time having a read. No wonder she gets so upset 🤣

Reactions: 6
Ohhh she was going to upload the story about the nasty trolls but didn’t ....but kept it safe in her camera roll ready for the day she might need it 🧐🤨🤨🤨🤨

Reactions: 27
Soph some advice. I wrote under bojos fb page the other day. I started to get nasty comments under it. So you know what I did...
I DIDNT LOOK AT IT ANYMORE!!! 🤣🤣. I’ve no idea what folk are calling me anymore. Cos I don’t care

• Heart
Reactions: 18
Please wake me when this Q & A is over path
Oh wow . So much to unpack with the Q&A! I woz an airdressarrr. No you weren’t you were in sales. Hairdressing was a little thing on the side you were a very good sales woman.
and ‘you can look good guys look at my transformation... yeh loads of surgery, gastric band, new teef, Botox, eyebrows done..but you can luk lyk me if you put in hard work! ‘ Whatever

All of a sudden keen to move/ jealous of SS.

‘All av eva wanted is a to be a wife with a hubby and a million babies- putting women back 100 years 👏

And finished off with a tit tonne of screenshots from tattle even though she hasn’t been here since arthur pulled the sword from the stone. Ok mate
get a job hun ur old hat can’t even clean ur sink... full of scratches wtf who needs u how to tell woman who went down on a there knees and scrubbed how to clean there house. Her followers are feeding her pish.. geez a greet zoph

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.