Mrs Hinch #609 aka Fan Girl Number 2

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Must be a family insult ‘ get well’ that is, Zoph used to write similar in her messages on insta to folk who dared to say anything seen as negative. Their insinuation that someone must be ‘mental’ comes from either a dark place or they really are narcissistic.

I don’t think Freda was drunk last night, I think it’s just how she is, you can see that both of them are the sort of people that close an argument down with a sharp sneering ‘ WHATEVER’ just like zophs ‘HUNNIEEEES’

• Haha
Reactions: 39
Kate on the DM, she clearly gets frustrated that she can’t slag us off on here😂😂😂😂😂
Does Kate think Hinch will come and sniff her hair if she licks her arse enough? Silly woman, that’ll only happen if she can actually gain something from it. Get Well Kate. ATV

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Sopha probably contacted the moderator of Mrs Hinch Made Me Do It fan page on facebook
And demanded the post was taken down. What an affront to have your mother going off like a mad woman. Probably scared shitless the papers will get wind of it. Last night she was sitting in the corner of the stables with the camels probably pulling her hair out at mad mas insults on Facebook. She's progressed from Henry's bed to the stables t
Correct me if I’m wrong but I’m pretty sure her sister has something to do with either this page or another page…

edit: I’ve just checked and it isn’t that one but I’m sure at some point her sister was the admin or moderator for a Mrs Hinch page

Reactions: 10
Must be a family insult ‘ get well’ that is, Zoph used to write similar in her messages on insta to folk who dared to say anything seen as negative. Their insinuation that someone must be ‘mental’ comes from either a dark place or they really are narcissistic.

I don’t think Freda was drunk last night, I think it’s just how she is, you can see that both of them are the sort of people that close an argument down with a sharp sneering ‘ WHATEVER’ just like zophs ‘HUNNIEEEES’
Agree with this, that's Freda, no alcohol needed. Tried to find the get well soon messages Hinch sent last night, they were around the time of the "get a liofe hunnnnnniez" video, someone will be able to find them. They're both always so snidey with their remarks.
CutPaste_2023-01-05_12-03-54-094.jpg

Get well Freda.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 43
Haven’t commented in a while as I’ve been recovering after being involved in a car accident. But I have been busy digging information on this pathetic excuse of a woman!

Sophie did NOT write that so called book. She allowed copyright of names to be used, authorised illustrations and directed what keywords she wanted the story to include. Unfortunately there is a series of books in the pipeline!

Her account has also been red flagged so she better watch what she is doing with those bot buys!

Her account is also getting closely monitored by several companies so if I were you Sophie I would be very careful about what you do and say. You may have money and a few loyal sheep but if you don’t start following rules and being honest, your downfall is going to happen sooner rather than later.

If you want to keep the money rolling in while you still can, I suggest you get that mother of yours to wind her neck in. Her behaviour last night has caused problems 🤣 Let’s just put it this way, your lies and your beloved mother have already triggered the end of the ‘Mrs Hinch’ cult.

The funny thing is Sophie, you will be the last to know about it! You lie to your sheep, your contracted companies are lying to you but keep you sweet and you are so blindsided by the money that you can’t see what’s happening 😂

Happy new year hens!

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 90
She must be a nightmare for her management company. Daily mail comments are 98% against her, puffin has to turn off comments, then fruitcake freda goes on a rampage on a Facebook group. She's more trouble than she worth

Reactions: 41
Over the last few days one of my jobs has been to have a bit of a toy rotation after Christmas - donate/ sell/ put up in the loft some of the toys the boys have outgrown/aren’t engaging with and make some space for the new toys. We are entering a new era of Lego play with my older child so I’ve been figuring out how to store the Lego/ how to create a space for him to build etc.

I’d imagine I’m not alone in needing to do this task.
I look at this image and to be honest I’m struggling to see what the boys got for Xmas. I can see baby toys that are too young for Lonnie that I hope he didn’t get for Xmas because that just screams that she doesn’t understand her children. I can see toys I sadly know they already have because she over shares their lives.
potentially someone got a toy kettle for Xmas. Really?
but I do find it sad that there’s no train track, cars, little people (action figures/characters/wooden people) to play with. No construction based play. And to top it off monopoly?! Really. That can’t befor the kids surely. Not least because of the choking risks.
this year my kids entered the era of guess who; snap, etc and we had a Brilliant time finding these games in charity shops/marketplace and playing them all Christmas.
I do feel so sorry for them when it comes to play. It’s not encouraged at all. At least Ronnie gets toplay at nursery. I hope she starts to send Lonnie when he turns two. He needs it.

Attachments

Reactions: 36
Haven’t commented in a while as I’ve been recovering after being involved in a car accident. But I have been busy digging information on this pathetic excuse of a woman!

Sophie did NOT write that so called book. She allowed copyright of names to be used, authorised illustrations and directed what keywords she wanted the story to include. Unfortunately there is a series of books in the pipeline!

Her account has also been red flagged so she better watch what she is doing with those bot buys!

Her account is also getting closely monitored by several companies so if I were you Sophie I would be very careful about what you do and say. You may have money and a few loyal sheep but if you don’t start following rules and being honest, your downfall is going to happen sooner rather than later.

If you want to keep the money rolling in while you still can, I suggest you get that mother of yours to wind her neck in. Her behaviour last night has caused problems 🤣 Let’s just put it this way, your lies and your beloved mother have already triggered the end of the ‘Mrs Hinch’ cult.

The funny thing is Sophie, you will be the last to know about it! You lie to your sheep, your contracted companies are lying to you but keep you sweet and you are so blindsided by the money that you can’t see what’s happening 😂

Happy new year hens!
Ssssh, don't give her the heads up 🤣 love all of this, you have been busy, I'm intrigued. Hope your recovery is going well.

Reactions: 21
Aww bit of damage control from Freda today - she’s changed her profile picture to something flowery to try and make it harder to recognise her

• Haha
Reactions: 52
So, she probably wouldn't have got an advance or book royalties? She has just sold her name to them to use, is that right?

Ooooooo so much piping hot :coffee:

Just when we though things had gone quiet.

Reactions: 22
Here’s a song from Fruitcake-Freda-Fiddle 🎵Get Well🎵🤭 (Volume needed-contains swears)

• Haha
Reactions: 36
All she did was throw everything from one side of the playroom to the other side. There's no way one side was completely cleared out.

I feel like fiddle went on that rampage because she probably went on the daily mail comments thinking they'd be all congratulatory and then saw what they really were.
Her "child" is her cash cow. She's probably in a panic seeing all the negativity surrounding her, knowing that money flow will be drying up in the near future and, heaven forbid, they all have to get real jobs

• Heart
Reactions: 32
I wonder how Fruitcake Freda’s head was feeling this morning 🥴😵💫🥴 No taking the little ones off Sofa’s busy bee hands today I suppose 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 15

Happy new year hens!
Whoever you are I'm loving this Tea. Hope you're recovering well. I'm guessing you're her PA, only joking😍

• Haha
Reactions: 28
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.