Mrs Hinch #655 Hardcore hinchers are jumping ship. She better take her new range to Maldon tip!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I was diagnosed with a type of vasculitis a few years ago, was really sick and still am! Kawasaki disease is a type of vasculitis.. I can’t see anyone getting better that quickly! I also wasn’t allowed to fly for two years😳

I’m also part of a support group on Facebook for vasculitis and someone commented about inviting Mrs hinch to the group so we can support her through the diagnosis😂😂😂

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 27
Correct me if I’m wrong, but a flight to Spain from the south east of England is about 2 to 2 and a half hours? Surely you could keep kids occupied fairly easily. Just laziness.
My son loves travelling. He gets so excited on the train (to the point we were walking past the station the other day & he had a sit down protest because we weren’t going on the train)
Plane he just watched out the window & had some snacks.
I imagine the nightmare gif hinch was that her kids were there

Reactions: 16
Filter on so we know everything that comes out of your mouth is a lie. Shaming your children again calling them hell and making your flight traumatising. No need to do that unless it’s a sweetener to drip feed your gullible sheep when you show them the size of the villa you have rented. Is she also trying to make out that she’s had to deal with the two of them by herself? Doubt it. Jamie was there, and possibly Abi and Freda who she will try to hide from her followers like she has done previously.

Again, belittling Jamie for eating biscuits whilst you are on your phone 😯 why???

And as for not seeing the pool - you’d have seen the size of it when you booked the holiday, so you absolutely know what it looks like.

She’s proper nasty.
She could always just stay home and stop being a bleep, if travel with her own small children is to much trouble for her. I don't think there is a law requiring her to go, I could be wrong 🤣🤣🤣

I was diagnosed with a type of vasculitis a few years ago, was really sick and still am! Kawasaki disease is a type of vasculitis.. I can’t see anyone getting better that quickly! I also wasn’t allowed to fly for two years😳

I’m also part of a support group on Facebook for vasculitis and someone commented about inviting Mrs hinch to the group so we can support her through the diagnosis😂😂😂
…. Plot thickens.
Team #RonNeverHadKD

Reactions: 19
Maybe, just maybe, the toys you brought weren’t age appropriate hun 😉

Or were things the boys had already had at home. My sister is married to an American and the wee man (5) gets new toys/books for the flight to keep him occupied

Attachments

if they were playing up wouldn't it have better to separate them, take one kid each and them occupied individually rather than plonk them both together like this?

Reactions: 31
Amazingly she’s found a dm to directly contradict what you’re saying. Incredible.

Grinch must wonder how other families travel to Florida and Australia with their 2 and 4 year olds with no grandparents or nieces for flights 9-10 hours at a time.

I’m sorry but when you’ve been fortunate enough to have taken a 2 and 4 year to Florida without anyone else then you can comment. And no it wasn’t traumatising. We did our best to keep them entertained, even though it was hard work, and also tried not to annoy other passengers around us.

Reactions: 21
Grinch must wonder how other families travel to Florida and Australia with their 2 and 4 year olds with no grandparents or nieces for flights 9-10 hours at a time.

I’m sorry but when you’ve been fortunate enough to have taken a 2 and 4 year to Florida without anyone else then you can comment. And no it wasn’t traumatising. We did our best to keep them entertained, even though it was hard work, and also tried not to annoy other passengers around us.
I can tell you how they manage a 23hrs flight, kiddy Phenergan, just make sure it doesn't have the reverse effect and make your little darlings hyperactive. bleeping nightmare, long haul to Australia.

Reactions: 8
Fancy going on holiday to a place worse than home, no toys no friends to play with no fun whatsoever, those poor boys

• Heart
Reactions: 17
Whoever wrote her the message (probably herself from her burner phone) she is not “normalising parenting” you are normalising badly behaved children!
You don’t have “two toddlers”, you have a 2 year old and a 4 year old, both of whom should know better than to scream the place down when they can’t get their own way.
My son has ADHD and was still able to manage flights to and from Spain from the time he was 18 months old.

• Heart
Reactions: 40
Oh my god..RON IS NOT A TODDLER he is an actual child. Who is also starting school in September. Sooner she gets that in her thick skull the better

• Heart
Reactions: 38
Maybe, just maybe, the toys you brought weren’t age appropriate hun 😉

Or were things the boys had already had at home. My sister is married to an American and the wee man (5) gets new toys/books for the flight to keep him occupied
Woke someone up🙄 it was a 3 hour flight not long haul😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 44
So her and no knob can’t entertain their own two kids for a couple of hours? Says it all really.

And well done that woman who gave her ‘ a look like she was an absolute disgrace’ …she is.
Don’t believe a word of it.

• Heart
Reactions: 44

duck OFF!!! She's read your comment (yano cos she's on hols somewhere gorgeous and is scrolling tattle) then actually sent a message to herself picking parts of it. Nooooo that's not normalllllllllllllll

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 38
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.