Mrs Hinch #404 Jaymae’s doing the cleaning while Sopha’s doing the screaming

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Let's not allow forget that she went to Gleam and they said they wouldn't touch her because she didn't have the following. Then low and behold she got the numbers, went back to them, and the rest is history.

Do any of the people you deal with have an opinion on Hinch?
I visited a friend recently who had her book on her table and I was like oh you like Mrs hinch, she said yeah 'but she's gone so boring she doesn't clean anymore. It was nice to hear other people are seeing the same thing. Snooooze fest 😴

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Still thinking that they have split up everything more staged than usual and not many family moments being shared

Reactions: 4
I visited a friend recently who had her book on her table and I was like oh you like Mrs hinch, she said yeah 'but she's gone so boring she doesn't clean anymore. It was nice to hear other people are seeing the same thing. Snooooze fest 😴
You should of accidentally knocked your drink all over it... If i go round my mates and anything of hinches is out I'd bounce it off their heads (I'm joking. I'm not)

• Haha
Reactions: 19
She's defo the type to fart in bed and pull the quilt over Jamies head
She's just rank all round really
Nah, I reckon she's the type to never fart in front of him so she has chronic stomach ache and has to stand out on the astro with Henry and let them go when he's in the garage having a wank.

• Haha
Reactions: 32
Live as you are.....this coming from someone who lives their life thru instagram filters, so much so, that when an unfiltered photo appears we hardly recognise her!??

Wish her and shrek-neck would disappear 🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 35
The pair of them are lazy shysters who wouldn't know a hard day's work if it slapped them in the face with a wet Minky.

Sophie is a total hypocrite posting that quote thing but filters every photo of her and her home as well as having tons of work done to her body because she didn't like the way she looked.

Everything about her is fake.

Reactions: 27
No one! Not one of her deranged bots sheep cult members followers sent this to her!!!
duck off Zoph who are you bleeping kidding! Not once have you been yourself.
She’s obviously been sitting on the sofa again reading tattle & finding quotes to make herself feel better! I’m actually quite shocked she didn’t post it on her story’s as one she’s written 🙄

Reactions: 17
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.