Mrs Hinch #467 Christmas time, broken toe and whine

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:

Yel

I'm not sure I like the title, that post about the mortgage sounds like pure BS. I know it won and it's funny, but it doesn't reflect well on tattle if people believe stuff that a brand new poster comes here to post. She had 2.1 million in the company bank account after taking out dividends in 2020 accounts, she could easily have well over 4 million in cash right now. One thing she's not short of is money and a mortgage broker could easily get her a mortgage to afford 99.98% of properties in Essex.

I've changed it to @Hilbil21 's - Christmas Time, Broken Toe and Whine

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 118
The box drawings are significant. It’s a hint to the Christmas getaway. I bet it’s Holland or Austria or Germany. Somewhere with “cosy Christmas village vibes”. Can’t wait for her to get there and realise that it’s not like the traditional animated Christmas films she thinks her life is like.
She can come to Holland, I'll be the Tattle spy 🕵️‍♀️🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 27
It is funny how dolly disappeared after last night like ..... Tad gutted.

The new thread title however 👏 I like

• Haha
Reactions: 38
Ahh you nusty trolls are the best!!

I have a full day at the hospital tomorrow for 3 separate appointments 🙄 (diabetes clinic, anti natal and mental health midwife) so off to bed here. Will enjoy catching up tomorrow here and Mario.

Luv you all to the moon and back 😘❤
Good luck tomorrow ❤
We’ll keep you entertained xx

• Heart
Reactions: 13
Jesus guys i go to work for 14 hours (actual work not tend work in a mental health hospital) and we have a new thread.

So my recap and questions for today

1. Which one of you asked her where her likes had gone.
2. Surprise surprise hello dolls house after someone mentioned it the other day.
3. Your office job in Romford going out for meals aka the local kebab house then yeah Soph???
4. Ofc you love putting the boys to bed hun thats why your always galvanting off out here there and everywhere. Mhm k then. I LOVE to be able to be able to put my child to bed every night BUT i have a real job.
5. Wtf are them boxes.

Anyway i better go. I have another shift tommorow. Na'night you nusty trolls ❤❤❤

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 40
It is funny how dolly disappeared after last night like ..... Tad gutted.

The new thread title however 👏 I like
I’m sure I’ve seen dolly’s name on another thread 🤔 I can’t remember which or why but the username stuck with me for a reason

Reactions: 14
Omg shes gunna give her friends and family plane tickets and tit in them boxes isnt she

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 35
Don't give her any more bleeping ideas. She'd probably charge 30 quid for the privilege. 🙄🙄
My cat could draw better than what she's done on that crappy box. And then curl out a nice brown donut as a surprise for the inside.

Screenshot_20211207-224551_Instagram.jpg

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 42
I'm not sure I like the title, that post about the mortgage sounds like pure BS. I know it won and it's funny, but it doesn't reflect well on tattle if people believe stuff that a brand new poster comes here to post. She had 2.1 million in the company bank account after taking out dividends in 2020 accounts, she could easily have over 4 million in cash right now. One thing she's not short of is money and a mortgage broker could easily get her a mortgage to afford 99.98% of properties in Essex.

Why did you not like the title? Just curious?

Reactions: 10
I’m sure I’ve seen dolly’s name on another thread 🤔 I can’t remember which or why but the username stuck with me for a reason
That does ring a bell
I've just looked and she's been on the hinch and ss thread back in November a few times but that's it, but has never said anything like last night.. Who knows, we'll have to just see if hinch does her house move announcement on Christmas like we all suspected..... 👀
I still think she will personally

• Heart
Reactions: 28
Long time lurker.
First off, great recap as always @Bunnykins, made me chuckle.
The shite chalk drawings on the cardboard boxes are mental. As someone else pointed out, surely that’s something she should be doing with her toddler? Interacting and being creative with him? Not being a big weirdo and doing it herself at 10pm (or whenever she recorded that could have been July knowing her).
I started off liking her, now after being on here I see her for what she is. A self obsessed sales person with no morals, no personality and anger issues. I’d be morally offended if someone I knew handed me a cardboard box with crap chalk drawings on it, stop trying to be artsy and crafty Sophs. Leave that to your “bestie”; least her and her dad are good at it. Meanwhile she’s hammering a feckig Christmas twig to her wall, and manically doodling on boxes.
I despair, but also laugh, as her last story was so ludicrous!! A grade A rocket is what she is.

• Heart
Reactions: 47
I don’t think hinch or Jamie know the value of money. Jamie doesn’t clearly a la willy hill. But I feel like they are both under the impression of “we’ve got money now so we’ll always have it” without realising it can be gone in a click of a finger. they spend like it’s nobodies business, like somebody said yesterday, I don’t think they are cash rich, or at least not to the extent they’d like to people to believe

Reactions: 31
I'm not sure I like the title, that post about the mortgage sounds like pure BS. I know it won and it's funny, but it doesn't reflect well on tattle if people believe stuff that a brand new poster comes here to post. She had 2.1 million in the company bank account after taking out dividends in 2020 accounts, she could easily have well over 4 million in cash right now. One thing she's not short of is money and a mortgage broker could easily get her a mortgage to afford 99.98% of properties in Essex.

Voice of reason.Let's get things back on track?

Reactions: 20
Quick reminder from the last thread - Soph has deleted her dolls house highlight.
Just in case anyone hasn’t seen it, we have a pic 😉
I want to know why she's deleted it. She didn't shut up about the bloody dolls house for weeks.... Sylv family asking her to put a warning on didn't even stop her.. I reckon you've fucked her plans to announce the house through the doll house 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 39
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.