Mrs Hinch #664 Even Jim Wrong-Un can’t save Soph’s Korea

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
You can offset charitable gifts so you end up with a rebate of your highest tax rate, in her case, 45%. Although I’m sure not whether Go Fund me counts as it’s not a registered charity. As much as it pains me to say it, it’s a decent donation.
Be interesting to see how much extra is raised because Hinch has shared it. Those bots might be super generous.....

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Just watched SS story, her two boys laughing so much over the lamp. Not sure I've ever heard ronnie and Lonnie ever laugh like that. Proper children's laughing and just enjoying themselves 😔

Reactions: 26
Imagine being her & realising her numbers are dwindling and the only way to save face is by buying bots - pretend followers. What a life to lead! It must be awful knowing you are irrelevant and people aren’t that interested in you anymore.
It's the equivalent to having a pretend boyfriend in school to impress your friends... I'm getting Jay from the Inbetweeners vibes 🙈🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Problem is when she shares these gofund me pages she opens 2 different can of worms. Shares it but did she donate and donated but "she can afford more" if people could only donate £1 her donating 1k or 2k is pretty hefty and if it is her that has done that (not sure why she would put Mrs H? Just put your whole name) then fair play.
But now she's back on jimbobs burner account - noticed they were screen shots though of the story and not a direct share? Also this has thrown me the x and three dots in the right. These appear on Facebook stories (which are direct from Instagram) but on Instagram you don't have the X.... unless apple is different to android?

Attachments

Reactions: 5
Someone has put 10p in Inch too. Was he allowed to use his pocket money to donate? Whilst I understand these people will never win on a forum like this, they don’t raise awareness, they are only after attention when they do, this family just seem to be so disingenuous. Sharing a go fund me once in a blue moon is not raising awareness, she does not use her name, fortune or platform for anything other than herself and it is sad. I hope it has done something good, there seems to be a few donations this morning but there will not be 4.7 million donations and that is on her.

Reactions: 19
Random thought this afternoon… I think she really hates and regrets that kitchen booth BradTheCAD designed. She never really shows it and it never seems to get used. How long before there is a random “I was going to paint this wall and accidentally got a whole new kitchen” incident? 😂
Why is there not a television on that big blank wall that the booth faces? We know they don't sit at the table every night as a family and enjoy a nutritious meal whilst having a conversation about their days because a) the boys apparently can't talk and b) Soph and Jamie have been together every second of the day anyway so they both already know what they've done, so do they all just sit watching their individual devices?
The boys probably eat first so they sit in their high chairs watching Peppa Pig their iPads. Jamie (short for James) maybe eats his dinner on his lap in the conservatory whilst engrossed in Talk Sport on his phone once he's done the bedtime routine with the kids and Hinch has her mug shot in a pyrex jug standing at the kitchen counter watching YouTube.
For a family who at one point were ambassadors for Sky TV there are no televisions in any of the bedrooms, no TV in the kitchen or in the conservatory where they seem to spend 99% of their time so what are they doing all day? I'm not promoting the constant watching of TV but they also don't own any books (except the ghostwritten crap that she has "published"), Hinch has said herself that she does not enjoy reading. We never see them playing cards or board games or doing jigsaw puzzles so their whole lives must revolve around phones and tablets.

Reactions: 28
It’s no wonder home bargains love her…the amount of money she spends on pointless tatt…it’s all the same stuff time and time again just with different patterns
Mattteeeeeee she doesn't pay for that tat, it's an undeclared #ad. Or collaboration with her brand partner #joyoftoxicchemicals/P&G and HB, P&G would spend a fortune on prime shelf exposure and product placement with major supermarkets and outlets.
---
What the duck is a hinge haul?
Can't even spell her name right, dozy fucker
🙄🤦🏼‍♀️
Not even her actual name. 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 11
I nipped into Morrisons today and had a little moment in the car park when I remembered the day that she sat there watching the bins being emptied.

She used to be so entertaining.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 46
Ach she knows rightly people will know it’s her she’s insufferable
And new members jumping on the the 'fred' asking if it's her 🤔🤔🤔🤔
---
I nipped into Morrisons today and had a little moment in the car park when I remembered the day that she say there watching the bins being emptied.

She used to be so entertaining.
You have such a great memory, that was a classic moment 😂😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Oh my god, I just opened the fridge and saw this bleeping thing that my current husband has bought. I think I should leave now.
20230902_111259.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: 33
It shouldn’t bother me, but those toilet brush holders are so unhygienic. Zoph I know it’s hard to understand but metal and water isn’t a good mix, especially pissy, crappy water. Maybe think about ceramic or even plastic ( neither needs replacing)

Reactions: 12
She will donate £2k like it’s nothing but her holiday this year wasn’t ALL THAT. I think that’s what I struggle to comprehend with her and whether charity donations are legit. She’s not some altruistic philanthropist. The amount she’s just donated to various charities isn’t far off her the cost of her one family holiday this year. Baffles me.

Reactions: 16
Knowing Soph, instead of being 'gifted' stuff she'll suggest they donate the same amount of money it's worth to charity instead and then take the credit. which would amount to £25 or less 🤣

Also those kids I bet have parents/families that haven't left their side, exhausted, distraught and yet here's Soph and her 'crazy mornings'

I think the reason why she doesn't mention Ron's ordeal in hospital - wether it was motorbike disease or nothing drastic - like a trauma she'd of 100% blocked it out, left Fiddle and Jamie to stay with Ron whilst she stayed away and when he became better, there's her photo content for the gram!

Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.