Mrs Hinch #410 tend

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
And here we have it, the "thank you for all the lovely messages" post. Sopha can put her fishing rod away for another week now

• Haha
Reactions: 37
Tries to be relateable by saying she's struggling and finding her feet.
You would be more relateable by being honest and talking about it, hunaaayyyy!!!

THAT FUCCCKKKIIINNN SHOULDER 😑😑😑😑
That's an old photo. I'm sure, she's posted it before

Reactions: 12
Looking at her grid post. The angle of the photo. The “beach waves” the filtered to duck face I would say the main thing she’s struggling is a) post baby body and b) ageing.
She can’t handle that her body isn’t snapping back how she wants it to be. Possibly she’s trying to work out how she could have surgery to get what she wants without anyone noticing. I think she doesn’t want to be seen being larger than she’s been before. I speak as someone who 2 years after baby 2 I just cannot shift the pounds I want to shift. They will not budge! My whole body is a different shape and it’s hard to get used to/accept. I think that’s playing a big part in how she feels.
She’s not some 21 year old love islander. But she wants to be doing photo shoots and modelling clothes & make up. I think she desperately wants to shift into Tv but can’t accept how she looks without filters. She’s dolling herself up all the time because she’s practicing new looks. She’s trying to make herself into one of those molly mae girls etc.

• Heart
Reactions: 49
Looking at her grid post. The angle of the photo. The “beach waves” the filtered to duck face I would say the main thing she’s struggling is a) post baby body and b) ageing.
She can’t handle that her body isn’t snapping back how she wants it to be. Possibly she’s trying to work out how she could have surgery to get what she wants without anyone noticing. I think she doesn’t want to be seen being larger than she’s been before. I speak as someone who 2 years after baby 2 I just cannot shift the pounds I want to shift. They will not budge! My whole body is a different shape and it’s hard to get used to/accept. I think that’s playing a big part in how she feels.
She’s not some 21 year old love islander. But she wants to be doing photo shoots and modelling clothes & make up. I think she desperately wants to shift into Tv but can’t accept how she looks without filters. She’s dolling herself up all the time because she’s practicing new looks. She’s trying to make herself into one of those molly mae girls etc.
All this. She's also just not cut out for TV.
My pounds never shifted after my baby and like you my body is a different shape I don't even recognise still! But hey ho. It is what it is. I'm mid 40s and not getting any younger!

Reactions: 13
That don’t look like an up to date pic does it?
what else was I going to say?!
oh yeah…
duck OFF GRINCH 🙄

Reactions: 9
I see she has her pity filter on again. All my sympathy is gone, she has cried wolf too many times.

I agree, same wording today as at least 3 other times … “find my feet” does sophs not have futz?

edit to add previous photo update re her foots

88B88FC9-C20E-4733-B265-55DA11995C8C.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 24
I actually like SS, she is real, honest about her struggles, fun loving and bubbly... and you can see how happy her kids are. Hinch on the other hand... what a drag.

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 18
My son is toilet training, I’m honestly finding hunt the wet patch where he’s had an accident more appealing than that wankers stories 🥱

I don’t think she has PND I’ve had it three times and was sucidal with it didn’t wash or anything for months and months and could hardly look at any of my kids. Just wanted to be alone and sleep and ignore the world.

What she has is a face that looks like a kid who’s been told no and is sulking.

ps Chicken Strip is defo gonnahave a heart attack he’s piling the pounds on !

• Heart
Reactions: 26
Never noticed the strange line down her nose before. Could be down to her pinocchio nose when she tells lies 🤣 one day it won't shrink back & will be a permanent feature giving Inch pre op flashbacks.
Fillers gone wrong

Reactions: 10
They are the most pathetic, deceitful couple - certainly not ‘couple goals’. She is making out she is struggling, yet has time to plaster her face full of makeup and THEN add a filter and film herself! You just can’t make this tit up can you? Just trying to do and say things that keep the sheeple on side ready for when she starts advertising her tat for Xmas. Bet the landfill can’t wait!

Reactions: 27
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.