Mrs Hinch #234 She is rockin, ASA are knockin. She cries troll, so the sheep come flockin

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So, I have caught up on this thread and I must say great detective work tattlers! 👏🏼🕵🏻‍♀️🕵🏻‍♂️
Also, so many brilliant posts with such good insights about Sophflora. You fab lot have really hit the nail on the head and couldn’t have put it better myself.
This surely must be the beginning of the end ? Not sure I’ve ever seen so many ‘hinchers’ make that u-turn about her or so many anti-Hinch comments made on posts relating to her on FB/Insta etc. Still have the ‘jealous/trolls’ reaction but certainly seems to be less of them than there used to be. 🤔

Her lies and weird behaviour is just constant now, so I am not surprised so many are now seeing her for what she is; a lying, bragging saleswoman!

Regarding her sickly montage, so many things pointed out already but I just found her using a bucket and spade shovelling up bark chippings (?) around a tree so just weird? It followed the beach scenes ( where this would naturally be the thing to do) so I just don’t get it? Ronnie just lurking about next to her while she did it, why is she so interfering? Such a strange, strange woman....

Attachments

Reactions: 25
One day that dog is going to snap at Ronnie and it will be entirely her own fault. Slapping the dog on his back while he is eating is asking for a response but she just can't see it.
She's an idiot and her son will be the one that gets hurt 😡

• Angry
  • Sad
Reactions: 21
One day that dog is going to snap at Ronnie and it will be entirely her own fault. Slapping the dog on his back while he is eating is asking for a response but she just can't see it.
She's an idiot and her son will be the one that gets hurt 😡
Can someone remind me what inch said just lastnight🤔🙄

Last edited:
Reactions: 4
Where the piss is she going to put a wooden play house in that awful garden?! It’s going to look terrible...on another note, if you google tattle, Mrs hinch is the first thing that comes up. Say no more. Dick

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Took a day or two to read her first pamphlet... says it all! What’s going to happen to these poor people when she retires! ( I use the term retire loosely as usually means someone has worked hard for 40 years)
I wish Instagram had an eye role reaction for these nutters! They all sound like 9 year old girls fawning over a boy band?!?

82A8E24C-D56C-4F08-A697-2D61C40A6D93.png

🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮 that’s them lining up for a new house then! “ ThE TrOlLs HaVe FoRcEd uS oUt oUr HoMe” 😡😡 more fake sympathy for a next book 🙄

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 22
She basically realised what house she can afford now that she’s rich and will play ‘don’t feel safe in Essex home’ card .... and Jamie like a hero will ‘protect’ his family by moving to a mansion 😁😊

• Haha
Reactions: 15
What a sad sad life she’s got to strategically place all that stuff everywhere just for content!!! You can’t tell me she expects people to believe that she’s made that level of mess in one evening!!!! And what is that tit in the bath seriously hun just wash your bath after you’ve been in it you scruff!!

Reactions: 7
Attention seeker, she loves the validation her 'army' give her. Posting bruises, sympathy seeking. Wants everyone to think she's vulnerable, yet she done all of this on purpose. She could leave at any point and bail out if it was affecting family life, mental health etc...yet she carries on.
I do feel sorry for her fans though, they must be struggling to write such drivel and declaring their undying love for a character on insta, reminds me of fans that boy bands have. Infact they are probably ex one direction fans that have latched onto something new 😂😂

Reactions: 10
I posted this on a previous thread, time for an update
Blocks by Hinch = 5
Blocks by Vestlife = 4
Fucks given = 0
All I did was ask him to explain his cryptic quotation last night :)
I really dont want to go down the route of creating another insta account for these two so I really appreciate all you Tattlers who post screenshots :)

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 32
Just seen James stories - delebratly sharing the one question about moving where grinch neither confirms or denies, the that quote about protecting the ones you love......

defo moving,would go as far as saying they are well into the process. They are planting the seed, setting the wheels in motion.

I hope they realise they backed themselves into this corner, from the get go zoph has banged on about never wanting to move, that was her safe place and no one will take her away blah blah blah - that’s not normal? Most people move houses and some point and given she’s raking it in from her sheep it was only a matter of time before she wanted a nicer/bigger house - it was inevitable! But now they need to hatch this elaborate plan than she’s being ‘forced’ out her home against her will - no zoph, you want a flashy house to match your flashy lifestyle!

she will loose sheep for this I bet

Reactions: 16
I do love a bath bomb from time to time I must admit.

However, if I use one, I don't ever get that much undissolved residue in the bottom of the bath. More fake content??

I also rinse the bath out afterwards because I'm not a dirty witch. Imagine what Zoph's bath is like the day after she shaves her legs 🤢🤢🤢

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 16
Child messing around with a dog while it is eating, yes Zoph Henry is a dog not a bleeping human, is a recipe for disaster! Can this woman get any more bleeping stupid?!!

Reactions: 11
Dorset is one of my favourite counties, I had an aunt who lived overlooking the sea near Bridport so spent a lot of time there over the years. Had Zowf ever been before or was it ’stick a pin in the map’ thing then look for the poshest, most expensive house to rent for a week. I’d love to live in the South West but then I’m EVEN older than Ma Barker so priorities change but I could never imagine Zowf moving there, it just seems too far from what she does for her ‘hobbies’ - shopping for tat, shopping for more tat and going to the tip to dispose of it after a few weeks.

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.