Mrs Hinch #36 Through the sunroof or out the flaps, don't fall into Mama Hinch's swipe up traps

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I want to participate in these threads but I go out for a coffee and when I come back bam 500 new messages [emoji852][emoji852][emoji852][emoji852]

Envoyé de mon SM-G570F en utilisant Tapatalk

• Haha
Reactions: 11
I want to participate in these threads but I go out for a coffee and when I come back bam 500 new messages [emoji852][emoji852][emoji852][emoji852]

Envoyé de mon SM-G570F en utilisant Tapatalk
Just join in whenever you can, you’ll soon get the jist of what we are talking about 😁

Reactions: 12
Haven’t seen Henry’s camera for a long time. Well actually since that one time she used it. 🤔🧐

Reactions: 17
Haven’t seen Henry’s camera for a long time. Well actually since that one time she used it. 🤔🧐
Someone mentioned that yesterday...no doubt we’ll see it soon not seen those black shoes either

• Sick
Reactions: 10
The layout does seem a little bit odd and it’s definitely not something a parent would pick. I’d have a play room where I could put all the toys. It’s all well and good thinking you’ll have the toys up in their room but that’s just not practical. I’d also want a lovely big social kitchen/diner which was linked to the garden, but then she doesn’t seem to have anyone round and they never cook anything anyway.

I really don’t get why they need 3 bathrooms upstairs either. I’d get rid of that one between the 2 beds and make 2 better bedrooms.
Homes in the UK are so different than North America. We moved here a few years ago and built and the houses are bigger and much more open planned than back home. It is a lot nicer, I think.

Reactions: 9
It’s just adding on new space and avoiding doing anything creative with the existing. Only rationale I can think of is to allow them to continue living in the house while the work is being done.
Adding a long rectangle on the side 🤔 not the best shape for a lounge! Plus when baby’s on the move and she goes in the kitchen he’s 2 rooms away not practical at all.
I would have put the dining room at the front of the extension, opened up the kitchen to the original lounge and made an L shaped lounge with bi fold doors out to the garden.
Practical, usable space

Reactions: 12
That filter makes her face as hideous as the wheels on that chav chariot. Also agree, she is such a great example of body language “tells.” How detached from reality can one get?
She’s read somewhere that nervous people do body affirmations to calm themselves .... like arm stroking etc but obvs can’t do that as only filming her chavvy chav face so had to stroke something that would be noticed on camera. She could’ve stroked bugboy’s cock but would’ve been too small to be seen on camera 🤣😂🤣🤣

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.