Mrs Hinch #540 The real world chooses heating or eating, while Mrs Hinch flogs her overpriced seating

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I can’t help but think in around 2 years it will go all tits up for her! The cost of heating her house is going to be horrendous! She’ll b announcing in September ish, baby three is on its way. She riles me on so many levels!
When is Stacy getting married? Surely she’ll announce around then?! 🤪

and that poor dog. I hadn’t realised just how big he was; that’s truly shocking. Can’t believe she calls herself an animal lover. I’ve been looking into cockers as contemplating getting one but they seem tobe very high energy. Maybe she’s made him so big to pacify him. I see him running in the tend farm so would’ve thought he’d be slimmer by now but seems he’s just got fatter. Can’t believemo one has commented on the grid post about his weight!

Reactions: 17
I was looking at her tagged pics to see the tagged garden furniture (PS: there is non, zero, nada) I came across these pics. How sad to see this poor kid being pushed to be a hincher, used for social media…. Hinch normalises this by doing so with Leon and Ronan, so they obviously do the same. Scary and sad.
14B7EF39-2D69-4DDB-A176-AE59C5568804.jpeg

ED8E2232-9DED-448A-A4C2-1CFD174CFBBC.jpeg

This one as well, some foodie page tagging only hinch in her baby announcement pic …. Why why why????
13F10EEA-9D5B-4D19-A850-6944E8E942D2.jpeg

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 32
I was looking at her tagged pics to see the tagged garden furniture (PS: there is non, zero, nada) I came across these pics. How sad to see this poor kid being pushed to be a hincher, used for social media…. Hinch normalises this by doing so with Leon and Ronan, so they obviously do the same. Scary and sad.
View attachment 1235921
View attachment 1235923
This one as well, some foodie page tagging only hinch in her baby announcement pic …. Why why why????
View attachment 1235930
They are such saddos. On another note I see she has “outside” candles in her range now. Now that I might actually buy I’m sure all the black smoke would keep the bugs away 😷

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Something has deffo gone wrong with the WW she’s normally shoving them in our faces 24/7

can’t wait for the excuse as to what’s happened to them! at least if she doesn’t have them anymore they can live a happier life

Reactions: 25
Ran straight over here as soon as she posted.. god what’s with the slow-mo at the start 😂😂

The claws are out.. 🤢🤢🤢

426F6E6F-8E17-4527-A80A-E157B84928A6.png

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 25
Sopha, I thought you hadn’t read on tattle since Jesus was crucified? definitely a little poke at us nusty trollzzz 🤣🤣🤣

3D504C04-691B-48CD-9E8C-E426C3373BAD.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 46
Gosh she’s busting a vein trying not to mention Tattle isn’t she! We’re pointing out your lies, Sophie, all with the best interests of your children and your dog, who don’t need their little lives plastered for all and sundry to see!
552401EF-6CED-4183-8CC8-6AB629B4B615.jpeg

Reactions: 34
I’d usually agree, but in her case it’s more ‘don’t call me out on my bullshit or tell me to put my dog on a diet’
1E2F15DA-A298-4E2A-9835-F62EB95C3243.jpeg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 77
She's had to put those stories up cos she was spotted in the wild.....exactly as our fellow tattler described it too.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 73
And I've been thinking, this furniture range, I reckon it's been in the pipeline ages, as with everything else in the tesco range.....but neither tesco or Sofa had any idea just how much the economy was going to change with increasing fuel costs and utility costs, amongst everything else. They assumed it would easily sell with her being a recognised name so maybe have had 1 to 2 years worth of plans, but now they're realising that they're not selling as quickly as people need to be more financially savvy nowadays rather than going on a big B&M haul (which was more relatable)

And whilst I'm at it.....that last post?? Trying to pull on everyone's heartstrings using a number of tactics......parenting with difficulties??? Depression and MH???? Work/life balance.....
Finally posting something that no doubt all your followers suffer with on a daily basis anyway Sofffffa but some might not have the money, family or resources you have access too for support.

Reactions: 32
Wow! Hinch pipes up late! Funny how it was after being spotted out today and yet 'she doesn't read on here'! 🤣
Now crying troll because of the comments on her grid post criticising Henner'z weight and her unrelatbility. Stupid goggle eyed moo! No sympathy from us Soph, you are a greedy con artist and massive attention seeker. Horrid woman.

Reactions: 45
Yes but it’s what you choose to share and do with those 120 seconds that we take issue with. It’s the influence those 120 seconds have on the vulnerable which you exploit. It‘s 120 seconds of your children’s private moments they did not consent to being shared with the world. It’s the 120 seconds you use to weave whatever narrative (lie) that’ll line your pockets by breaking advertising standards. I could go on, but 540 threads here speak for themselves.

• Heart
Reactions: 103
Same tit different day.
Ad, Ad,Ad .. silence silence silence.. kids for content…troll post/troll rant.

Soph instead of saying we’re trolls take our advice and start removing the kids from social media and lurking weirdos, start taking your poor obese dog for a few walks and put him on a diet before the poor thing keels over and dies.

• Heart
Reactions: 36
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.