Mrs Hinch #203 Pigeon poo, Ronnie Roo, whats for dinner? Yoghurt stew!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Did she really put a candle on the shelf that's easily accessible by her toddler? I get she might not let professor mcronagle anywhere that isn't the garden or the sofa area but she knows her army like to play monkey see monkey do. 😡
And also a lit candle above a pile of very flammable toilet roll on a slatted shelf!! Hoping she did it just for the picture and then moved it all

Reactions: 21
can somebody explain cloakroom to me please, she said she was putting the shelf in the downstairs cloakroom and it shows it under her bathroom sink. to me a cloakroom is where you store your coats etc, is it an english thing and I don't mean that in a degrogiatry way I'm just an irish girl and still learning guys ATV

• Haha
Reactions: 21
I get that everyone "parents" differently and so I'm trying not to be judgy here but shes really doing my head in. Ill own up and admit I did originally follow hinch. I suffer with depression and anxiety and have for a very long time. I have "black dog" days which can last for a week or more. I saw hinch and thought maybe cleaning will help me like its helped her. For me it made it worse as there are days where I struggle to get out of bed never mind clean! I couldn't understand why it wasn't helping me and I admit I spent ÂŁÂŁÂŁs on cleaning products before I realised that 1. It was making me ill cos I felt like a failure and 2. I was spending money i didn't have.

Im married and my husband works horrible hours - we are like ships 🚢 that pass in the night. He works full time. So do I. I always have. We've got 3 kids and i was lucky that my mum and dad (who are no longer with us) were able to help us out and mind our kids so we could both work. We've both had to work full-time cos we got into debt BUT one thing we always made sure of was that we paid our bills to keep a roof over our head, food on the table and clothes on our kids backs. I was wearing clothes that were old (stuff id had for 10years or more) but our kids always had clothes that fitted them with some room to grow.

I know that people are struggling with money issues due to covid-19 so i can understand them cutting the legs off baby gros if they are too small until the next pay day.

The problem i have is that ALL of Ron's clothes look too small on him - they're short in the arms, tight round the legs, poppers and buttons gaping at the chest. I don't like to compare but Rex's clothes look comfy on him. Ronnie looks uncomfortable. Its like she wants him to stay a baby. Even his birthday clothes didn't fit him. She spends ÂŁxx on crap from e-bay, garden centre stuff, more storage stuff and ÂŁxxxxx on birthday presents for Ron but his clothes don't fit.

As you have all pointed out Asda, Tesco, Matalan, Primark, sainsburys all do nice pj's. Instead of buying crap she doesn't need why doesn't she spend money on clothes for her son. Buy the next size up so hes got room to grow instead of clothes cutting off his circulation.

Sophie and Jamie - we know you read here so here's some advice - get off your arses, get to the shops (wearing your mandatory masks) and kit your son out in clothes that fit. Leave Ronnie with your parents if you have to. You can afford to spend some of your hinch army money on your son - he's actually earned it cos he does more on your page than you!

Sorry for the long post guysss. ATV x

• Heart
Reactions: 84
I’ve never got that labelling stuff that she does but really? Do you REALLY need a plant pot to be labelled ‘Flowers and Plants’. Well, ok I suppose I can see how that plastic green thing could be mistaken for porridge oats 🙄🙄
I hope she uses her label maker for her toilet paper. I wouldn't want there to be any confusion and vestie to try cleaning his teeth with it. It's an easy mistake to make

• Haha
Reactions: 30
Why does she say ebayer?
What happened to the labelled bird table and the glass things hanging off it?

• Haha
Reactions: 10
I was always broke when my lot were growing up but it never occurred to me to cut the feet off a babygrow as it couldn’t be passed on or sent to a charity shop. I don’t suppose that sort of thinking enters Sophie Hinchcliff’s self-obsessed mind.
100% this!! She never thinks of anyone but herself the selfish witch. I mean it’s what, £8 for a pack of baby grows.. stop faffing about in B&M, buying absolute shite off eBay and buy your child some clothes - that can be passed on without you wrecking them. Ooft she has pissed me right off today.

Reactions: 10
But she always buys the size according to his current age, he's always busting out of stuff and if she sized up things would fit him better. Just because it says 12-18 months and he's 13 months doesn't mean he's that size. I would understand if he was slim and the next size would be clearly too big on his body but they always look tight. Mine has short legs and a long body so baby grows never fitted him properly, pyjamas would be better but she insists on baby grows for some reason. I think it's just embarrassing she's done that to be relatable, when she clearly hasn't got a clue
I reckon most of his clobber is gifted, the shops just assume he's that size. My daughter is 2 but really tall so I mainly buy 3-4 so she's comfy

Reactions: 11
So who else has ever bought something off ebay and then had to find a home for it?
Nope me neither
Surely you only by shelves when you need them and know where they are going, having measured the space.

Its like she just buys stuff by accident then has to find some stupid place for it.

Last edited:
Reactions: 26
The sheer amount of TAT that you spend your money on and you don't prioritise buying your child babygrows which are feetless? This is shameful. I have twins who go through clothes quickly but let me tell you - they dress better every single day than I do. I barely buy myself a single item of clothing as my money goes towards things for my babies. This is shameful and to then go on show all the crap you bought from ebay. I had to register on here just so I could comment on this as it made me so ANGRY

Reactions: 25
I've just shown my hubby the lovely new shoe rack with the tealights on (he's a fireman) and he just shook his head and said "is that the idiot that encouraged everyone to put zoflora on lightbulbs and wooden racks with flowers on their hobs last year?"
"Yup, that's the one!"
"What a dick. The amount of accidents the fire service have been to across the UK because of these tips... She should be held liable for suggesting it"

House fires starting due to unattended tea lights resting on wood in 3,2,1....

• Sad
Reactions: 45
I also thought if you’re wearing something a bit flowy as it were you could also catch your clothes on fire. Thought the same about Ron getting hold it. Also when she lights the burner upstairs but is downstairs how do you know what’s happening to it upstairs?

Reactions: 11
Long time thread lurker. The amount of times she says “guys” or writes “guys” in the caption... patronising af.

Reactions: 17
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.