Mrs Hinch #663 Sophie Rose, a chavvy tart. Nuffink changes, bless'err'arrt!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Carry on....
Not in Sophs perfect disney alpaca whispering world 🙄🙄 personally think Royoioi is a prime candidate for berserk llama syndrome! she basically does absolutely everything that’s advised not to do because she thinks she’s mummaazzz of camels. Have they had the snip yet?!

Last edited:
Reactions: 16
She was so wanting to use her chemicals and not use the 'old-fashioned way' of soapy warm water.

Bat tit crazy.

Well done...

Reactions: 9
I’m guessing all the clean with mummy and me jobs were filmed on the same day. 😴😴. She’s prob at greyskull for her Sunday lunch today.

Reactions: 25
Been driving all day so apologies if someone's already said it, but she clearly reads here. Knows she's been spotted so had to admit she'd been to Clarks.

I don't have kids so not a clue, but surely soft play is a bit babyish for Ron now? Surely there are better things he could be doing to develop his hand/eye coordination, strength, agility, problem solving?
Considering he had a near-death experience recently (🙄) would you want him somewhere where kids wipe their snot and phlegm on any given surface?

Reactions: 15
Only cold sore thing that works for me is that thermal thingy.

Have heard that claiming you have cold sores & not showing your face on the gram is a great way of hiding a lip top up though ;) 🤨

Reactions: 18
What in the cringing el was that video of her and her mum cleaning a light!
So bizarre I had to re watch a few times to make sure it wasn’t a piss take

• Haha
Reactions: 18
If my mum told me well done at the age of 34 I'd headbutt her I'm a bleeping grown up women with two kids. Soph has the mental age of a 5 year old doesn't she 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 37
My late mum would of told me exactly where to go if I’d of asked for help with that light and that’s me being polite 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 20
I KNOW I am preaching to the choir here..and it's been said a million times...but I cannot wrap my head round her concept of a job!

I work full time, have two teens...and have to clean my house and cook and do laundry and food shop and take care of my dog ON TOP of my job... but Mrs Hinch is just cleaning her (already clean) house and making (rank) meals and (not) taking care of her animals and describes this as her job?? And her followers constantly tell her she is amazing and they cannot fathom how she does it all?? WHAT??

If I wasn't at work but was being paid all her millions just for keeping my house nice then a) my dog wouldn't be fat and b) my kids would have had the best bloody childhood in the world.

The current set of influencers are the most uninfluential people on the planet. Surely?
Yep. There was a time we looked up to people like Einstein now this is all we have.

• Sad
Reactions: 21
Me and my mum forever 😂 wtf? It’s just not normal behaviour.
Sorry to break it to you Soph, but she won’t be there forever.
Makes me cringe , can’t even clean a light on her own. Weirdos

Reactions: 38
Not in Sophs perfect disney alpaca whispering world 🙄🙄 personally think Royoioi is a prime candidate for berserk llama syndrome! she basically does absolutely everything that’s advised not to do because she thinks she’s mummaazzz of camels. Have they had the snip yet?!
I think joblessjimzzzzRoadmanz would like a few more kids before that happens

• Haha
Reactions: 8
also thankyou to the poster who came and said she saw her. got a bit of stick for it at the time. your doing the lords work. ruining her planned pre records haha. i bet she was planning an emotional 6hour edited shoe story on this one for a few weeks time.haha.!

move then hinch.move. your literally encouraging them to do it. over and over.

doesnt she realise how utterly deranged she looks not being on camera because her filter face. its like some weird micheal jackson vid. she will be coming on with a towel over her face soon. and also does that mean the camels are filtered in that pic. because the "bit" of her clearly is.

Reactions: 27
bleeping hell, she’s determined that her parents won’t have a restful retirement, isnt she?

All I learned from that pathetic attempt at content, is that Fiddle still isn’t wearing her wedding rings.

Has Fiddle moved in with the Hinches and given Weepy a new lease of life?
Where’s the third hen?
Are the white socks still bleeping soaking?!

• Haha
Reactions: 29
oh god. whats that brand of supplement all the cuntfluencers are repping atm. shes clearly trying for summit summit here.

also why the hell would you listen to stranger advcie. especially her followers. does she no the kind of lying sometimes "not quite right" people are going to offer her advice.

Reactions: 10
Why was that a two man job? The music is awful. Mum is not wearing her rings. She 100% lives there. I wouldn’t be surprised if Jim Bob has a part time job and Fiddle is on the pay role. She has brushed a light and used warm soapy water. Who pays her for this crap?

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Warm soapy water is all you need to clean most things. You do not need you and your family to breathe in all those chemicals

Reactions: 23
Why was that a two man job? The music is awful. Mum is not wearing her rings. She 100% lives there. I wouldn’t be surprised if Jim Bob has a part time job and Fiddle is on the pay role. She has brushed a light and used warm soapy water. Who pays her for this crap?
i thought this when she showed her "Mums room when she stays"
she really wants to try make people think shes got a cute little mum goals doesnt she. duck off hunch. there is not one of my FIVE toes that is jealous of anything you have in your life.especially not the fake as duck weird ass relationships.

• Heart
Reactions: 22
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.