Mrs Hinch #517 Earth on the brink of World War Three, swipe up on my #ad to bring attention back to meeee

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Agree- the stakes don’t match. If she wants the rustic style she’d have being better having a wood burner fitted , nice stone lintel and done baskets of wood. The bricks look shite!!
I think because I’m from Yorkshire we have a lot of stone cottages and farms- she’s literally missed the mark big time!! ( plus the house isn’t old enough to carry it off!!)
Agreed I live in the Peak District, she has no idea🤭🤭🙄🙄🙄

All the hunz slowly regretting their dull grey homes 🤣🤣

*changes to beige, beige and more beige..
And brick wallpaper😂🙄🙄🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 16
All the hunz slowly regretting their dull grey homes 🤣🤣

*changes to beige, beige and more beige..
The amount of posts I've seen of people, I mean sheep, finally allowing colour into their home now they realise grey isn't it anymore... And others wanting beige natural type tone ideas to get rid of grey.
It's embarrassing and also quite sad, they're so manipulated

• Heart
Reactions: 26
Nope, fire does not fit the brick slips. Too contemporary...
Also looks like a plug socket In the middle so is she putting her TV on top of it? I know people do it sometimes if they have no room on any other wall but she's got a huge room why would you take away from the fireplace with a TV hanging over it

Reactions: 15
Nothing familiar? Henners and three woolly Wankers 😂 Plus by the time she's finished probably a mural reenactment of the wedding, Ron's first birthday and weeping Al with a river of tears. You know depicting all of Maldon village's historic events 😃
I mean to me, they all look like sleep paralysis demons not actual animals so 😬😂

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Been AWOL, busy day.

Fireplace looks bleeping awful but we knew it would.

How about you fit a brick slip up your arse?

• Haha
Reactions: 37
View attachment 1089470
Something like this would of been way more fitting, it’s what style we’re eventually going to have once I have some more money 😆
Ooh - I really like that one. Could you tell me where you got the picture from? Our fireplace is a pigeon crap encrusted mess so it's time to get it sorted.
To keep on topic: that abomination of Hinch's just goes to prove you can't buy style or class. Still, her ill-gotten gains are being channelled into local businesses so it's not all bad.

Reactions: 11
Another quote copied from someone else. You are unbelievable hinch 🤯🙄

Imagine replacing this little boy’s name with your own son’s and trying to pull it off as your own

View attachment 1088047View attachment 1088052
long long long time lurker here…. Finally created an account because of this. Who does that. Has she got no thought of her own. I have an autistic son who didn’t communicate. Lots of thoughts and emotions are evoked by this.
She used to be a little guilty pleasure of mine, watching her clean. And I’d dip in here occasionally. Then one day I realised she’d moved. Came here to find out about it. Then today I came to look because she literally never cleans anymore. And that was her good content because when she tried to cook or create it was a bit cringe
Someone else earlier commented that she always used to be behind the camera, which I don’t understand why she doesn’t still do that, especially on the days she’s looking a bit unkept.

• Heart
Reactions: 27
Note the word ’Style’ does this mean subconsciously she’s realised Hinch Lodge is not a real farm and as F the dust said above it doesn’t fit the style of fire either! That fire would have been better suited to a large slab style tile if you wanted to tile the chimney breast! View attachment 1089455
lol that isn’t farmhouse style

Reactions: 15
Of course she has 4 mops…I mean why would you need 4 mops? Or am I too basic and 4 is the magic number of mops we should all own 🤷🏻‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 18
It’s lovely she’s now recognising and acknowledging Ron possibly having ASD. She hasn’t quite come out and said it as referrals and diagnoses are years in the making…but I’m really happy she has gotten to that point….

Reactions: 8
It’s lovely she’s now recognising and acknowledging Ron possibly having ASD. She hasn’t quite come out and said it as referrals and diagnoses are years in the making…but I’m really happy she has gotten to that point….
I should think so after lieing about it for so lo ng, she' has been disgraceful towards ronnie😒

Alison Hammond came for dinner at my work tonight. A lovely, happy friendly lady, makes me wonder what our soph is like when she’s out at the crappy local carvery. She’s probably a right weirdo.
Sorry but for me Alison Hammond would be my worst nightmare to spend even 1 second with! That accent and her whole persona 😬😂 Mrs hinch isn’t even that irritating lol

• Wow
  • Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.