Mrs Hinch #537 Talk to Ronnie properly and you’ll be amazed what he will say back

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I'm pissing myself laughing at her stories!
Oh Sophi e, your bleeping ridiculous comical eyebrows!!! 😂 🤣
She looks like a dressshed down chavvy Drag Queen ffs! Been getting make up tips off your mate Titsalina Bumsquassschhh per chance? 😆
That hair needs a bloody good sort out, you'd think with her ill gained riches she would afford a trip to the salon to fix her brassy, two toned ssschrawww head.
I last wore my hair like that in 1990 (late teens!)

The lamp - good god, reminds me of a 1970's standard MoD issue for a military married quarter or the bottom half of Weepy Al's giant kitttchiin roll holder (aka -Victorian Dildo) 😂
French Chic? It looks basic & cheap!

The faces in her pre-recorded AD trip to Da Raaaange to sniff that yellow Daffodiwwwl muck has brought tears of laughter so I will faaaank the stupid bint for that! 😂
Eazzzy money innittttt schweet'arrt - now you've done an Advest for today you cleeevaaaah bleep 👏🏻
Encouraging your band of gullable hunnz to purchase more tatt they don't bloody need to line your pockets to fund more tit for you & pinch-an-Inch 🤢
Now duck the duck off! 😁🖕🏼

20220420_132950.jpg

20220420_133023.jpg
20220420_133145.jpg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 50
Teehee, Trollomon is at it again - hi Stace 😂

Talking about her pool being unrelatable content and feeling embarrassed about sharing it. 😂🤭 with 'Dilemma' as the music. 😂
Oh yes look at my pool you peasants, duck off stace as if you’re embarrassed..lying bleep

• Haha
Reactions: 38
🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣 I just played Hinches story with her cackling at Lennie walking. And my child whose 8 btw said " what was that awful noise" 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 37
Look babe look at him go!

Your CLEVAAA YOU CLEVAAA.. think my brains are all over my garden from blowing my brains out 😳🥴🥴

Guessing Soph in her egg chair as usual. Also Jamie let Lennie sort it himself comes under problem solving 🙊

• Haha
Reactions: 30
Back at Greyskull..... it’s hard to keep up, 6am Llama Lodge, then waxxxxxing the lampsssssh, then a trip to the Range to influence the hunzzzz to buy Schpringggg Bold, minkeeeeh and Schpontex cloffffssss now Clevvvva Lonni e 🙄

Pre-record because I doubt the Range would still be advertising Easter and Hot Cross buns on their board outside 🤥

FFS, Jimbobtinynob in his sweaty-micro balls-grey joggers-shorts 🔍 I took one for the team and zoomed in....No, absolutely nothing to be seen (except a sweat or pee patch 🤮) Why she felt the need to perv previously about him wearing suchlike is beyond me 🤢

Attachments

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 51
Look babe look at him go!

Your CLEVAAA YOU CLEVAAA.. think my brains are all over my garden from blowing my brains out 😳🥴🥴

Guessing Soph in her egg chair as usual. Also Jamie let Lennie sort it himself comes under problem solving 🙊
Proper helicopter parents aren’t they? Just let him have a go, worse case is he takes a tumble on the grass.

Notice the dummy is in again. Not against them at all, my son has one for nap/bed time, but not needed in that situation. And she still hasn’t learned much about modelling speech has she. ‘Look at you walking, can you feel the grass, can you see the trees’ - no it’s just CLEVAH! 🙄

Reactions: 33
My god her voice is excruciating, it goes right through me. I've been lurking since January but haven't been able to properly register until now, I've had so many things to say but couldnt, it's been frustrating to say the least. Above all else she really is a terrible mother but is 100% enabled by her family, those poor little boys, it breaks my heart. Also a terrible wife to Jimbobnonobslimeyslobgetajob, she is definitely not who he thought he was marrying but at the moment I guess the money is keeping him with her. I predict it will all go tits up at some point and I for one am here for it.

• Heart
Reactions: 55
Lennieeeee has his face plugged in to a dummy again, all those boys know is her phone shoved in their face because the ghastly woman uses them for the bulk of her content.
"Clevaaaaaaah! hehehehe" - Jesus Christ!
Somebody send her away!

• Sick
Reactions: 29
Why oh why oh why does she cackle at everything the boys do? As as for Clevaah oh good gawd🙄

Reactions: 36
Oh yes look at my pool you peasants, duck off stace as if you’re embarrassed..lying bleep
And I think her aga looks daft stuck on the end right next to her dining table!

Omg I can't cope hearing CLEVAAAAAAAA again today 😭 it actually makes my ears bleed.

• Haha
Reactions: 19
My god her voice is excruciating, it goes right through me. I've been lurking since January but haven't been able to properly register until now, I've had so many things to say but couldnt, it's been frustrating to say the least. Above all else she really is a terrible mother but is 100% enabled by her family, those poor little boys, it breaks my heart. Also a terrible wife to Jimbobnonobslimeyslobgetajob, she is definitely not who he thought he was marrying but at the moment I guess the money is keeping him with her. I predict it will all go tits up at some point and I for one am here for it.
Welcome 💕 Feel free to let out your frustrations, you are amongst kindred spirits! 🐔🍿🥤

• Heart
Reactions: 18
The ABBApacas 🎶 Mummaz Hinch 🎶 Full credit for insssssschperation and lyricsssss goes to Schweeeet’arrrrrt @☆MagicRoundabout☆ (Had to condense the verses due to time limit) (Volume needed)

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 66
She must be hysterical in one way or another on the daily in that household coz Lennie diddnt bat an eyelid when she said clever, barely cracked a smile it’s not the first time either (although on this occasion he did look tired)

That Clevaaaahhhh buisness has got to be for tattles benefit but has she not learn from Ronnie? Doing things to get at a gossip forum and using son 2 now to do it.

She really is the definition of a tit mum, Infact just a tit person

Reactions: 23
Isn't this the green top she was wearing the other day whilst chatting with the paramedics? A pic was posted by someone who saw her. Inch was with her then.. so maybe that was when this was recorded

Reactions: 20
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.