Mrs Hinch #540 The real world chooses heating or eating, while Mrs Hinch flogs her overpriced seating

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Her account is struggling because she’s just brag brag brag.

She’s a lazy. Self entitled prick. With 540 tattle threads. That is all.
Absolutely spot on. 👌👌 If I had that many threads about myself I'd take a long hard look at myself and question what I'm doing wrong.

Reactions: 29
I feel so sorry for that poor dog, it’s not like he can up & leave because he’s done with her tit. Just another performing seal in Sofa’s circus of misery 😒

• Sad
Reactions: 31
It never fails to disturb me how many people are clueless on dog behaviour.
There’s dozens of “ oh he looks so happy. “
This is why children are maimed by dogs time and time again because idiots like these have no clue on the signals dogs are giving out.

• Heart
Reactions: 53
Tell us more….
It was at an antique fair near where I live. She was with her mum, her niece (maybe?) and Lennie - no Jamie or Ronnie that I see anyway!

She was cuddling Lennie and he was smiling away but one of the staff at the fair said something to her and she gave a one word reply and walked off, she just walked around with a bit of a superior air if that makes sense? And she was wearing ginormous sunglasses…it wasn’t sunny 🤣

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 91
It was at an antique fair near where I live. She was with her mum, her niece (maybe?) and Lennie - no Jamie or Ronnie that I see anyway!

She was cuddling Lennie and he was smiling away but one of the staff at the fair said something to her and she gave a one word reply and walked off, she just walked around with a bit of a superior air if that makes sense? And she was wearing ginormous sunglasses…it wasn’t sunny 🤣
Wait for the next ‘gift from her father in law the antique dealer’ in 3… 2… 1…

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 55
But would you share their discomfort for a brag about your monogrammed dog wash? At least you acknowledge their discomfort and I'm sure you dry them off and move into a less stressful activity instead of waving a phone at them and making them sit next to the thing they are uncomfortable with.
Dr Sophie Doesverylittle probably thinks he's "smilin' bless 'is 'art"
Well, no because I'm not a c**t and try and get it over and done with as soon as possible to reduce said anxiety lol x

• Heart
Reactions: 20

Very interesting! Thank you! I bet she reckons she’s on bloody bargain hunt. 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 39
Poor Henry. He used to be such a happy dog. But the light has gone out in his eyes a bit now hasn’t it.
He just looks so down since the kids and WWs have taken top spots.

Reactions: 16
See this unless you agree with that person’s opinion then it is wrong and then the real trolls come out , why is no one allowed an opinion now ! It’s the same in Scotland with snp hell mend you if you don’t agree with them (l had someone from them screaming in the street at me cause l dared to step out and ask a question!) but how is that not trolling !!! I feckin hate this snow flake world we live in !
Live & let live I say so long as no harm done. Not hinch though she can get in the bin...I refer back to my as long as no harm done...

Reactions: 8

Has she duck taken yet another day off. She's trying to kill off her Instagram I swear.

• Haha
Reactions: 23
I agree, it’s like those lottery (and pools for the older tattlers) winners who win huge amounts and ‘spend, spend, spend’ and end up bankrupt and homeless. Assuming she paid cash for the tend farm, there’s still no proven, guaranteed income to maintain her standard of living and the huge running costs of a house like that, plus all the cars. If my teeny 2 bed house fuel bill is now 250 a month, what is the cost of heating ‘Soph Fork’ going to be?
Soph Fork lol I larve it

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 14
I've been sitting thinking...I think now is the perfect time for 'Mrs Hinch' to bring out some tatty garden furniture, charging £800 for the set. In earlier times, I think a lot of silly sheep would have rushed to buy it without thinking about it, even if it meant on credit cards. Releasing it now does potentially mean other than a few who still have a lot of disposable income there will not be the same rush for it. I think it would be a stretch for many of her original bargain hunting followers anyway, but now with other costs spiralling and people being unsure of what may still come, how many are paying that (especially for furniture that looks similar to much of the tat Wowcher and Groupon are always trying to push)? I doubt many will be itching to put that on a credit card when their fuel bills may have gone up thousands and their cars are costing a fortune to run with the risk of it getting worse again later in the year. If they don't have the £300-800 to comfortably waste on something so unnecessary knowing the crisis we are facing, I struggle to have sympathy if they buy it.

So if there was ever a time for an extremely overpriced item to be released, now is it. Given lead times, Tesco have likely had these ordered for months, banking on the fact obsessed people would rush out to grab it, their greed never imagining these circumstances.

• Heart
Reactions: 28
It never fails to disturb me how many people are clueless on dog behaviour.
There’s dozens of “ oh he looks so happy. “
This is why children are maimed by dogs time and time again because idiots like these have no clue on the signals dogs are giving out.
I blame social media.
You've got Hinch normalising dog obesity and thick fucks thinking it's cute, when the dog is clearly uncomfortable, and/or in pain.
SS normalising very small unpredictable children co sleeping with dogs.
Absolute mindless idiots all over Tiktok and Insta barking in dogs faces and encouraging others to do the same and see what they do, as well as deliberately making them jump because it's apparently funny.
Meanwhile, the dog is completely stressed out to anyone with an ounce of knowledge and when the dog does nip/bite they're either given up or pts.
The last thing a dog will do it bite because it has so many other warnings it's given you. If you've missed them then thats on you. Just leave them be ffs

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 45
Welcome! ❤ So pleased you & your family are back in a home together. I actually welled up reading your post. So well written. Hinch needs to jog on, the sooner the better xx
welcome Nusty troll! That post was well - I couldnt have wrote it any better myself! You have hit the nail on the head, those boys will never grow up in a ‘home’ sadly xx

Reactions: 14
Didn’t she say yesterday Jimbob was setting up a sandpit for the kids. Now SS has revealed she’s going to decorate her sandpit. I can just hear Hinch now…”Jaymeee, quick, shpray paint the shandpit. I need to reveal it before Trolloman does!“

ETA it’ll still look crap compared to Stacey’s! 🤣
It must really piss her off that Trolloman always seems to get it right. I’m no fan of SS but I watched her paint those plastic pots and I thought “I might try that”...if Hinch does anything I just think “duck off” ! 😂😂😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 37
I think she's purposely moving away from Instagram she hates it, hates being told to post more hates having to advertise things she's doesn't fit in anymore if she ever really did, she's carnt relate to her followers in the slightest. The contracts will end, she will do the farm reveals, pop out baby number three then have to take a step back from Instagram because of the trolls and for her mental health. This time next year I don't think she will even be about

• Heart
Reactions: 33
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.