Mrs Hinch #546 Forget oblivion, she’s oblivious

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
What’s the point of booking it under another name if you’re going to call ahead and tell them who is is anyway?

I’m just imagining check in…

“Name?”
“Excuse me, don’t you know who we are?!”
“No?”
(Inch runs past shouting “Ronnie Hinch! Ronnie Hinch!”)

• Haha
Reactions: 41
Who wants some luke warm tea?!

Further to my post before, I've spoken to someone who works at AT in hospitality. I'll call them C just for ease of typing it out.

- The Suite was booked under a different name. Inch (they presume, as C did not take the calls themself) called ahead a while ago to let them know it was them who would be visiting. None of the staff were bothered 😆

- It is paid for but the meet and greets are gifted.

- They have hired out an area at one of the restaurants today.

- A balloon arch/load of decorations has been delivered but C isn't certain who they are for. Could be another customer or for part of the Mardis Gras.

- C has seen them around twice but not spoke to her. Says looks like everyone else, keeps head down when walking around. At each spot a man or 'old woman' was carrying the kids.

I'm sorry it is not stronger tea, C really wasn't that fussed by them being there. I guess they get proper celebs who are far more interesting! I also didn't want to push for too much. If I get anything else I'll be back with it x
I’ve been here since 10am and been on the Smiler, Nemesis, Wickerman, Oblivion, Duel, and now queueing for Galactica - thankfully my ears haven’t been subjected to her shrieking like a banshee. Going to head home after Galactica, sorry to all that I couldn’t be more helpful in spotting in the wild!

• Heart
Reactions: 39
I couldn’t think of anything worse on a hot day than traipsing round a theme park full of queues and crowds with two toddlers who couldn’t give a tit about rides and just want a good slide to go down.
And who goes on a weekend when they could go on a weekday?

Reactions: 22

Further to my post before, I've spoken to someone who works at AT in hospitality. I'll call them C just for ease of typing it out.

- The Suite was booked under a different name. Inch (they presume, as C did not take the calls themself) called ahead a while ago to let them know it was them who would be visiting. None of the staff were bothered 😆

- A balloon arch/load of decorations has been delivered but C isn't certain who they are for. Could be another customer or for part of the Mardis Gras.

- C has seen them around twice but not spoke to her. Says looks like everyone else, keeps head down when walking around. At each spot a man or 'old woman' was carrying the kids.

I'm sorry it is not stronger tea, C really wasn't that fussed by them being there. I guess they get proper celebs who are far more interesting! I also didn't want to push for too much. If I get anything else I'll be back with it x
Ha this is brilliant. And just to rub it in a bit, bet if it had been her tend BFF and Swash booking in, they would have got all the VIP treatment as they are, like them or not, known celebrities. Not a nonentity that waggles a minky for a living!

• Haha
Reactions: 33
Re watched yesterday story poor Ron that hug was not one he wanted.. his body language was how mine goes when someone hugs me (hate being touched uninvited)

Of course Soph would say it's magical 🙄 theme parks in the uk are definitely not magical. They do my nut it unless I'm queuing in disneyland I'm not a fan of theme parks (disneyland is magical).

No Fan photos as of yet. Never known a celebrity so popular 🤣. Did notice all her sheep wishing Lonnie a happy 1st birthday I don't even really do this with nephews & neice. But then again I'm not a Tend celebrity 🤣🤣

Reactions: 22
It's no secret that Ronni e is her favorite child & it's clear that this trip was 100% for Ronnie-not Lennie & i'm of two mindsets as to why.

#1- Ronnie truly loves the show & characters so much that they had always planned to go there. They chose this weekend cause they had nothing to do for Lennie anyways.

#2- Ronnie is spoiled to a Veruca Salt level & has a hard time sharing or participating in anything that doesn't interest him. It's easier to appease him & do what he wants rather then risk a public meltdown cause Soph is all about that public perception of perfection.

I hate that the boys don't get to have child friendly themes for their birthdays or bedrooms. Why can't she do a party at the soft play place the boys like to go to, or have a superhero, dinosaur or a CONSTRUCTION theme? I really liked that last year & it's something i'm sure both Ronnie & Lennie would love to play with. I'm gonna guess Ronnie's 3rd will be Hinch Farm themed 🙄. How do you even 'play' farm? She's a pretty crappy mother for letting her egocentrism steamroll the boys wants based strictly on how it all looks!

Reactions: 8

Oh stop it!! Booked under a different name? What is the point in that...I'd love to know what they chose 🤣🤣 why would they book under a different name and then Inch phone them to tell them who they were 🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 31
I’ve been here since 10am and been on the Smiler, Nemesis, Wickerman, Oblivion, Duel, and now queueing for Galactica - thankfully my ears haven’t been subjected to her shrieking like a banshee. Going to head home after Galactica, sorry to all that I couldn’t be more helpful in spotting in the wild!
Be a gem and pretend you're a hincher, get a photo of her so we can see yet another face of hinch then ask her why she's such a massive bleep. Cheers xxx

• Haha
Reactions: 34
I just read that as ‘I’ve just had the best tit in the world’. Maybe it’s just me recovering from bowel surgery and my mind is on all things ‘tend poo’

• Haha
Reactions: 30
It's no secret that Ronni e is her favorite child & it's clear that this trip was 100% for Ronnie-not Lennie & i'm of two mindsets as to why.

#1- Ronnie truly loves the show & characters so much that they had always planned to go there. They chose this weekend cause they had nothing to do for Lennie anyways.

#2- Ronnie is spoiled to a Veruca Salt level & has a hard time sharing or participating in anything that doesn't interest him. It's easier to appease him & do what he wants rather then risk a public meltdown cause Soph is all about that public perception of perfection.

I hate that the boys don't get to have child friendly themes for their birthdays or bedrooms. Why can't she do a party at the soft play place the boys like to go to, or have a superhero, dinosaur or a CONSTRUCTION theme? I really liked that last year & it's something i'm sure both Ronnie & Lennie would love to play with. I'm gonna guess Ronnie's 3rd will be Hinch Farm themed 🙄. How do you even 'play' farm? She's a pretty crappy mother for letting her egocentrism steamroll the boys wants based strictly on how it all looks!
You think Ronnie is her favourite!?!?! Lennie is her favourite and she makes it clear most days. Ronnie is nothing but an inconvenience to her now he has delays, and that's very harsh but very true. He's not what she wanted and that's why 80% of the time she's talking tit about him saying he's sooooo naughty and bullies lennie, then the other 20% is fake pretend love for him.

I truly think they've gone there for no other reason other than its PAID for. It's like when they went to Peppa pig world. She never mentioned Ronnie likes Peppa, but because it was yet again PAID FOR she went and pretended Ronnie loved it because Peppas his so called favourite. Its like the whole igglepiggle is lennies favourite, that's why we've picked the igglepiggle room, but she's never mentioned lennie liking in the night garden or igglepiggle before - it's paid for and that's the only reason she's gone and the only reason she's took the boys otherwise she'd of been perfectly fine going somewhere else with just Jamie for the weekend and leaving her kids with her mother and father like she's does 4 to 5 nights of the week.

I agree with your comment on her being a crappy bleep of a parent though.

• Heart
Reactions: 61
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.