Mrs Hinch #200 We’re not going away. While Soph keeps lying we’re here to stay...

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I was doing my weekly shop the other day and 2 ladies behind me were saying to each other 'argh isn't Mrs hinch so boring now she doesn't even clean anymore just ticks boxes, shes trying to be Stacey so bad and it just doesn't work what's with all the weird clicking to make the bed tit about' I laughed and carried on browsing the cheese section 😂🧀

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 34
I mean if she wants to play music to encourage Ronnie to dance, why does she have to film it and show it every single day?? Why does she have to screech at him??

Reactions: 19
I know Soph, whilst your husband is watching football why don’t you take your son & dog out for some fresh air, on your own for a change like an adult, why can’t she actually use her initiative & do something without the say so of others? She is so strange I for one actually like my own company, go places on my own, look after my kids whilst my husband works, she frustrates me so much because she is so pathetic!
My s-i-l is like this and she’s also obsessed with mrs hinch.

Reactions: 3
HE'S NOT A bleeping "MANZ" (no fucker is!!) He's a little boy.

What would she call a female child?@

Reactions: 14
I mean if she wants to play music to encourage Ronnie to dance, why does she have to film it and show it every single day?? Why does she have to screech at him??

This exactly. I think it's so sad that she doesn't join in dancing with him and just films and laughs at him instead. Babies and toddlers love dancing... It might suprise her but I bet if she actually took the time in putting on a nursery rhyme he would dance to that too. Nursery rhymes are so good for a child's development too. I have them on constantly with my 2 year old but wouldn't have it any other way, love joining in with him and he's come on so much with them. Just so sad that he just seems to not even look at her in that video. I hope "behind the scenes" it's not like that. 🤷🏼‍♀️ Anyway, my first post/ rant over. 🤣 ATV

Reactions: 15
What in the sweet Jesus is today’s dancing video all about she really doesn’t know how to communicate with her son does she it’s too early to be screamed at and shouting witneeeyyyyyyyyyyyyyy she needs to up the medication and calm the duck down

• Haha
Reactions: 24
Right handsnomes if you want your breakfast get over here
Wait till I get the track on the phone
Whitney's on you know what to do by now
Good manzzzz good manzzzz
Now sit behind the sofa till I've made breakfast ...it'll be about 20 mins in the oven

Reactions: 14
Found a video of Jaymehh calling Hinchers shoppers

Attachments

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 19
What in the sweet Jesus is today’s dancing video all about she really doesn’t know how to communicate with her son does she it’s too early to be screamed at and shouting witneeeyyyyyyyyyyyyyy she needs to up the medication and calm the duck down
He'll be so confused what his name is. Could it be Whitneeeeeyyy? Or Handsomes? Or manz?

Reactions: 7
I do wonder everyday when he will start walking. He looks a little way off bless him. He a quiet chap too 🥺

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.