Mrs Hinch #183 Go Ronnie it’s your birthday but we’re gonna party like it’s my birthday!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
God yes breastfeeding definitely helped me bond too!! I think if it wasn’t for breastfeeding our bond would have been much more damaged with how badly I suffered.

honestly 4 isn’t much different to 3!! She just fit right in from the start 😂
Oh bless her!
I didn’t breastfeed my first and had him at 16. He’s 11 now and I can feel only there last 2 years or so am I getting the bond back with him. Depression is a witch which is why it’s so annoying when people use the depression card all the time!

• Heart
Reactions: 6
What a bleeping tit show that was. And my first thought was “why is she cutting the cake so thinly?” Stingy witch. She probably never paid for that cake, and it was only to feed 6 people???? Aye Hinch, we see you 👀👀
Would you pay for that monstrosity!??
poor lad will be having nightmares about that giant wonky eyed rabbit for years to come...

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Thank you, it’s nice to hear it does get easier! He’s the best baby so I have no idea why I felt he was awful all the time!
This is my thing with her, I genuinely suffer with my MH and anxiety like a few of us here do. It’s the way she switches it on and off I feel like she’s mocking us!
Bastard hormones. I’ll be honest i was terrified being on my own with my oldest when we got home from the hospital. It didn’t help either that we lived with my mum and she took over but I needed the help I suppose It really does get better. My youngest is 10 so I still do the kiddie things but It’s also nice to go out for a drink with the older ones.

It does feel like she is mocking us and this is what brought me here. I felt bad watching her stories but that was short lived. I’m in my 40s now, an orphan with a fine tuned bulllshit detector 😂😂🥰🥰🥰. Don’t let anyone piss on your parade honestly life is too short.

• Heart
Reactions: 9
Tattle were spying N caught Hinch lying, so she went on live crying..

Little rhyme for a thread suggestion to sum up Hinchs day today😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 57
Me and my husband are so nosey! My next door neighbours have had 4 different group of friends round all week for bbq/ afternoon tea/ dinner parties (they are in the garden) but still not following rules, my neighbour across the road gave up months ago their 17 year olds gf is round all the time. Next door to them the daughter who’s 21 has 8 friends round every night. Next door to them is a teacher at my sons school she had 3 other teachers round in her house Friday and their sons girlfriends stay a few times a week. It pisses me off that everyone is breaking rules!! That will be hinchs excuse. Everyone else is so why can’t I!
Call the 5-0 🚨

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Oooooooh Emmmm Geeeeee GUUUUUUUUYYYYZZZZZ!! I can't believe I have found people that feel the same about this Woman!! Big up KHM for making her 'bullying' and 'trolling' video which led me straight into Tattlers lap! Oh the irony!! Still haven't found any bullying though...

Now whilst I appreciate this is an incredibly big day as handsomesmanswithtuffsandshit turns 1 so I really don't want to distract anyone from how special this day is but i'm going to start by exclaiming that this woman is a first class prick. Nope not a bully, Id happily say it to her face as after a couple of years i've first hand seen the impact she has had on the whole bleeping nation. Which is nothing to be proud of Sophie, shameful actually.

I have never, and will never follow this person as from the 'beginning' of her coming about I honestly could not see the hype over her at all. Someone who cleans their house all day and names their bleeping dish cloths actual human names nahhhhhh, that tit is really not for me hun 😂 but each to their own...... However, my problem is... seeing first hand how this is effecting peoples mental health is actually an incredibly big burden for hinch dick to be carrying. How does she sleep at night knowing shes actually the reason some peoples mental state is deteriorating? Ohhhh wait she doesn't have real problems and only looses sleep at having to get the towels out the drier or picking up dog tit. KMT this girl is off her head and the worst of them all!!! I have seen people i'm close to finding themselves in unholy amount of debt FOR CLEANING PRODUCTS and sinks full of utter shite that's doing more harm to us, our planet and the environment than any sort of good (bar lining that gremlins pocket)

I just want to be able to plump my sofa cushions without someone saying 'oooh you chop them too' witch WHAT? What the hell am I chopping? I see no veg? Its a pillow I want it PLUMPYYYYYYY bleeping chopped get teee duck! Plumped cushions. Not chopped.

Take me back to the days i could go down the cleaning isle and joyfully get what i needed. Now, i get stared at by crazy women with a certain look in their eye like we could some how be the same. We. Are. Not. Looking over at me like 'oooooh you're a hincher' AM I duck! and ill tell you that straight up to stop you thinking we have this weird bond because of 'hinching' nope im here for CLEANING supplies. because i clean. like a normal person. GET TO bleeping KNOW! Honestly weird weird people............

I genuinely don't believe this girl even knows what anxiety is. and quite frankly its just insulting to those who do suffer with it because then by the next token off she goes to b&m on the first day of shops reopening to go finger everything!!! OoOoOoOoO Im So AnXiOuS. She literally hasn't got a clue!!!

I saw someone mention on here that someone got caught stealing her book from asda and I've never read anything so appropriate. Hinch you and your 'hinchers' are just a bunch of scabs. Anything for a freebie eh?

Hinch does it also feel good knowing that bumstretcher and cumslut (ABSOLUTELY DYING 😭😭😭😭😭)have complete accsess to your child??HEEEEEEY MUST BE THA MONNEEEEYYYYYY! Nelly :)

Anyway guuuuuuyyzzzzzzz buzzing to see the doily dress that cost more than her actual sons (who is cute as btwwww!!) Birthdayy!!!

Alllll tha facking vestttt guyyyzzzzzzzz still learning xxxxxxxxxxx
Amen!!!

Reactions: 2
So none of his favourites she’s mentioned before then righto 👌 lies up on lies 😂
It’s really sad because that little boy won’t know anything of what he liked as a baby and when he started doing certain milestones because she lies about everything. She is literally stealing his development story which I find so sad for him

Reactions: 22
My kids first birthdays was me and my husband working whilst nan fed them cake 😂
Nothing like a big fuss over a baby who is a baby....every one has a birthday, everyone grows up!! 🙄
The fuss is ridiculous! I do not get it at all.

Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.