Mrs Hinch #216 Lockdown rules l don't care, I'll just distract you all with a pubic hair.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Okay I've got my daughter 'cleaning' bits when she was a youngster, dustpan and brush etc but why is it when I see hinch doing it for Ronnie it annoys me and it feels forced?? Like she's forcing him to be Ronnie 'Hinch' šŸ¤·šŸ¼ā€ā™€ļø Idk if it's just me

Reactions: 38
Oh please we all know the only reason Ron wears pampers is because she has a constant free supply

2 kids in 2 years though so I think of myself as a nappy expert and I didn't recognise that one they used first. I actually thought it looked like a pampers one

• Wow
Reactions: 11
Itā€™s bleeping biased when she works for pampers. bleeping ridiculous. She should feel ashamed of herself. Making lots of motherā€™s now desire and purchase over priced, poor quality nappies.

Reactions: 41
He started squeezing that nappy out before he did the wring test.
pampers for me were absolute shite
Iā€™m a Sainsburyā€™s or Aldi.

also is it just me or could you hear her screeching voice in your head with the cleaning trolley

ā€œOH MA GASSSSH. LOOK AT HIMZ JUST LIKE MUMMAZ. HANDSNOMES BOIIIIIā€

If youā€™re going to do a fair test you need to do exactly that... make it fair!
Itā€™s obvious that the competition nappy was not rolled over and the liquid was allowed to pour out compared to the super tight rolled pampers one. Pampers were awful whenever we used them, they leaked through the night and were extremely poor fitted. But sheā€™s not exactly going to say the competitor is better when sheā€™s being paid 000ā€™s is she?!
I wonder who the competition was... šŸ§ personally thought it looked like a newborn pamper

Reactions: 15
I have to say we use the Pampers nappy pants and theyā€™re brilliant for us and have never leaked.
I wouldnā€™t believe a word she says though, so not surprised people are doubting her little ā€˜challengeā€™. And it is beyond annoying that she gets free ones too.

• Heart
Reactions: 6
Good old hinch, being totally dishonest that first nappy was literally folded in half and of course pampers multiple times...
Not like our soph to Plug a load of shite.... donā€™t know whatā€™s more offensive, the fact that she is given all of these for free when she can afford and more or that she doesnā€™t want to hand them to her beloved village of maldon where people may genuinely be needing help.
Such a creature

Reactions: 14
Itā€™s been a while since I needed nappies for my kids but Pampers were always tit when I used them. Tesco or Aldi own brand were always far superior. Tests are meant to be fair aswell. That was not a fair test šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚

Also. Why does she insist on forcing her bloody interests on that poor child. Peter Rabbit, Whitney Houston, fairies and now cleaning.

Reactions: 14
Has she forgotten she's a feckin cleaner???!!!!

Nappy wring tests are for insta family accounts Sophie and you will never make it as one because you don't do anything, don't go anywhere and are the most boring people on Instagram

• Haha
Reactions: 27
Sheā€™s so out of content sheā€™s finally shown his cleaning set he got weeks ago for his first birthday šŸ˜‚

Itā€™s been a while since I needed nappies for my kids but Pampers were always tit when I used them. Tesco or Aldi own brand were always far superior. Tests are meant to be fair aswell. That was not a fair test šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚

Also. Why does she insist on forcing her bloody interests on that poor child. Peter Rabbit, Whitney Houston, fairies and now cleaning.
Can confirm this is still true. I was gifted some pampers and they were absolutely rubbish so stuck with Tesco and Aldi

Reactions: 5
She is one big kid, she liked the one she saw so buys him one, she has more money than sense.

He has a lot of toys that he doesn't play with ffs

playset.png
set1.png

Reactions: 1
She is one big kid, she liked the one she saw so buys him one, she has more money than sense.

He has a lot of toys that he doesn't play with ffs
It was his first Birthday present itā€™s not new she showed it in her stories the night before his birthday but then never mentioned it again

Reactions: 21
Pampers were dreadful for leaks and nappy rash!
I used huggies for mine (didnā€™t have aldi then).
Iā€™ve seen aldi nappies on a lot of stories as being the best around!! Lydia bright uses them and has said the same they are better than brands!

Reactions: 1
Mrs Hinch not very popular today! Playing how do you breathe whilst cleaning bathroom but not acknowledging the poor lady who lost her life doing just that exposing herself to too many different chemicals!! Letā€™s hope this and her blatant rule breaking is her fall from grace

• Wow
Reactions: 62
They have folded those nappies completely different. What a load of rubbish! Unreliable liar hinch asked to test a nappy....behave there was nothing truthful in that.
queue all these first time mothers trying to afford pampers on minimum wage and feeling a failure because they canā€™t.

Reactions: 9
Came here for the comments re: the pampers nappy advert & how horrendous they both sound. ā€˜Yeh pour it inā€™
Why does it make me feel sick listening to them together šŸ˜‚šŸ¤¢

They have folded those nappies completely different. What a load of rubbish! Unreliable liar hinch asked to test a nappy....behave there was nothing truthful in that.
queue all these first time mothers trying to afford pampers on minimum wage and feeling a failure because they canā€™t.
From having used pampers with my first, to then using lupilu with my second. The Lidl ones are the best! There is no comparison

Reactions: 10
Not sure if itā€™s been mentioned before, but does it piss anybody else off that the mirror isnā€™t in the centre between those hanging pots? Or is that just me? šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚
FFD16EB6-059B-46C0-B8B6-168D930F4107.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 63
I'm so out of touch,but when a baby is mastering the art of walking don't you get rid of push along toys šŸ¤·ā€ā™€ļø

Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.